I Called In Sick Today

Shouldn't you be at a teller station or something right now?
shouldn't you be moving again?shouldn't you be applying for yet another job?shouldn't you be falling in love with some tall ugly girl?shouldn't you be making some girl feel like she's gonna be raped if she continues her conversation with you?shouldn't you be buying a belt buckle that only a Puerto Rican would wear?shouldn't you be at a poker game, giving away all your profits on marginal plays?shouldn't you be posting things that are completely unfunny and making everyone else uncomfortable?shouldn't you have included the N word in your post, considering you did it uncomfortably in the last 6 that you've made?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Does anyone read DN's blog anymore?I got so sick of him preaching about things, especially when it's painfully obvious he's not very educated on what he's talking about.Ron and MisterB, why don't you make an offhanded comment about what a pussy RoyalTour is these days instead of going back and forth, let him come in here and get mad, and take it out on him. Then speedz could post a popcorn pic and my afternoon would be set.

Does anyone read DN's blog anymore?I got so sick of him preaching about things, especially when it's painfully obvious he's not very educated on what he's talking about.Ron and MisterB, why don't you make an offhanded comment about what a pussy RoyalTour is these days instead of going back and forth, let him come in here and get mad, and take it out on him. Then speedz could post a popcorn pic and my afternoon would be set.
I have never read DN's blog. I could care less what he says or what he is doing. On the other point and I am sure it will ruffle feathers. He has the right to post his views and opinions. That is all they are and it's his blog, so don't read it if you don't enjoy it. I have no idea what he is spouting off about this time but I know many get riled up with his political rants because this site is crawling with Republicans who think anyone that doesn't follow suit is uneducated. That is laughable.I know there was a lot of backlash because the guy believes in Global Warming. So what if he does. So what if he wants to make sure the air and land are clean. Not like doing it does anything bad.:grumpymoodface:
shouldn't you be moving again?- Depends on #2shouldn't you be applying for yet another job?- Already did some more applications today. shouldn't you be falling in love with some tall ugly girl?- Kind of pointless, since I'm trying to move. shouldn't you be making some girl feel like she's gonna be raped if she continues her conversation with you?- Definitely shouldn't you be buying a belt buckle that only a Puerto Rican would wear?- I would if it wasn't for the answer below. shouldn't you be at a poker game, giving away all your profits on marginal plays?- I'm not going to lie, you're absolutely right. Getting it in 70/30 is very marginalshouldn't you be posting things that are completely unfunny and making everyone else uncomfortable?- Since Dec. 30 2005 bitch shouldn't you have included the N word in your post, considering you did it uncomfortably in the last 6 that you've made?- I've done it twice, and don't be a hypocritical nig... person.
Shouldn't you stop trying so hard, this was Mr.Besque unfunny.

Daniel is done...

Well a quick Google search tells me that:He has like 8 $50,000+ live tourney cashes since 2004He has made about $2.7 million in these alone. He knows what anyone in the world is holding at this exact moment in time.He knows he can outplay them after the flop. And he's hiding in your closet and laughing at you as you prepare to make your UTG shove with ace rag and an m of 22.
The unintentional humour in this post is simply amazing.
list of possible comebacks
Yeah, he's back ladies and gents.When my parents were visiting this weekend they saw my new guitar (and were surprisingly pleased). My mother took and out of the case and busted out with a nice rendition of Blowin' in the Wind.Damn hippies.
Yeah, he's back ladies and gents.When my parents were visiting this weekend they saw my new guitar (and were surprisingly pleased). My mother took and out of the case and busted out with a nice rendition of Blowin' in the Wind.Damn hippies.
I hear that it's your dad's favorite song.
Keep swingin'
Haha that's cute. Hey I have an idea, why don't I say whatever he says after I re-word it.Keep swingin? Yeah, good one.

Hey Shake..Could you PM me the link of that disgusting poop in a cup thing or whatever it was? My friend Jared sent me a disgusting video and I'd like to repay him.Hi-chrolli (CW gave me that name)

Hey Shake..Could you PM me the link of that disgusting poop in a cup thing or whatever it was? My friend Jared sent me a disgusting video and I'd like to repay him.Hi-chrolli (CW gave me that name)
It's 2girls1cup.comLink is NSF anything, and should not be viewed ever. But cause I know you're all sick you'll all watch it.

Hmmm. I did a search for it, too, but all I could find were peoples reactions. Looks like the website has been taken down. Dammit, this would have been awesome to send to him. Ive never seen it, but based on those reactions, I'd win! and he'd never send me his smut again.

I keep misclicking the dropdown menu when I switch from "hockey" to "general" OT and end up in the religion forum. It always puts me on tilt to unexpectedly see the santa discussion.

I have never read DN's blog. I could care less what he says or what he is doing. On the other point and I am sure it will ruffle feathers. He has the right to post his views and opinions. That is all they are and it's his blog, so don't read it if you don't enjoy it. I have no idea what he is spouting off about this time but I know many get riled up with his political rants because this site is crawling with Republicans who think anyone that doesn't follow suit is uneducated. That is laughable.I know there was a lot of backlash because the guy believes in Global Warming. So what if he does. So what if he wants to make sure the air and land are clean. Not like doing it does anything bad.:grumpymoodface:
Alrighty then, mr grumpy. I had a fairly long retort about politics here and stuff, but I don't think I'd be saying anything that you don't already know. I don't mind the well informed political debates that go on around here, it's the lesser informed among us who I get annoyed with when they try to get in on debates. I would put DN in this category for the vast majority of his thoughts.Nothing is going to get you into a good mood today, huh?
Haha that's cute. Hey I have an idea, why don't I say whatever he says after I re-word it.Keep swingin? Yeah, good one.
Hey, I have an idea. Don't start with me in the morning and get mad when I come back at you harder and funnier.Hey, I have have an idea. Please delete my phone number so I don't get your inane texts anymore.Hey, I have an idea. Go post where people actually like you.
Hey, I have an idea. Don't start with me in the morning and get mad when I come back at you harder and funnier.Hey, I have have an idea. Please delete my phone number so I don't get your inane texts anymore.Hey, I have an idea. Go post where people actually like you.
Deep breaths, Mexi, deep breaths.

I'm not a fan of the Pats, but I'm tired of labeling them cheaters and everything that they've accomplished should be tainted. When Skip Bayless, who is a moron, thinks that you are worse than Barry Bonds, then I know the hype has gone on too far. It's just getting annoying and Don Shula is a curmuddgeon

BEADS!?!?!
whoa
Hmmm. I did a search for it, too, but all I could find were peoples reactions. Looks like the website has been taken down. Dammit, this would have been awesome to send to him. Ive never seen it, but based on those reactions, I'd win! and he'd never send me his smut again.
don't worry, I'll find it when I get home. I don't particularly want to search for it from work.
whoa
The people that get all riled up are idiots. DN is entitled to his opinion and he has sparked some good debate, but then you have some extremist one way or the other that gets offended. Its ridiculous, if you want to have a political/religious/belief debate, then do it in a civilized manner if not come to General and say whatever you want.
Deep breaths, Mexi, deep breaths.
Hi loveable lollipop! ( I think this might catch on)

I normally have signatures turned off because most of them are annoyingly large. With the recent discussion of scram's signature, I turned them back on. Then I saw that MrB's signature is a quote from one of my posts.I'm not sure how I feel about that.On the one hand, I worry that some people will form an association between him and me and I certainly don't want that.On the other hand, some people might click on the quote and end up viewing the entire post. I'm all for advertising my posts.But on the other, um, foot I guess, how many people actually click on the quotes in somebody's signature?Overall, I'm going to rate this as a bad thing.