• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Anyone in here who is even remotely into hip-hop- PLEASE do yourself a favor and get the new Jay-Z cd.
so is this the forth or the fifth since he retired? he sure is an active senior.
now thats just crazy
Don't you fucking judge me you fat shit.Ooooh I so sorry! I ruv you!Oh noes! Which one is it?
hahaha, now see that is comedy
did he really say that? if so, that's spectacular
Would I lie to ya honey?Check around minute 8 ( that Jew Kaplan steps all over it):http://www.pokertube.com/ShowMovie.aspx?mo...17-9c307fe52066
Im changing the TFF host to Richard Dawson now. I went with Richard Karn because I figured most of you wouldnt remember the old guy. And if anyone has a current pic of Lori in profile, please send me a copy? Shes the last one left in the series. Thanks
Nice.

I'm dealing a tournament tonight, I have a feeling I'm going to lay some beats on some people. Any suggestions of things to say? Maybe I should go Lee Jones on them when they depart.

Muscle Milk is disgusting. Tastes good while drinking but the minute you stop you want to gag due to the aftertaste. But it did seem to work. I did an equal or better workout and I didn't have the fatigue I usually get. So I guess I will attempt a new flavor and see if that might be it.MUSCLE MIIILK!

Muscle Milk is disgusting. Tastes good while drinking but the minute you stop you want to gag due to the aftertaste. But it did seem to work. I did an equal or better workout and I didn't have the fatigue I usually get. So I guess I will attempt a new flavor and see if that might be it.MUSCLE MIIILK!
oh yeah, I forgot, you homo. muscle milk is AWESOME. only a girly man would think that it was anything but delicious. obviously your pectorals are no where near as developed and masculine as socal's and mine. but seriously, what kind did you get?

RC: I bet you'll laugh.

well, i live at home and play profesionally..at first, let me tell you, they hated the idea. now (1.5 years later), they're becoming o.k. with it. My family would never kick me out of the house for it or anything, but they were completely against it....until i started winning money, lol. then they said i should do it recreactionally..and i said, it's my life and i'll do what I love to do...I don't want to work for 'the man' , i told them...i told them this is my dream and if they can't see it that's too bad but i'm still doing it.They thought (and maybe still think) that it's just a phase. But they've grown to understand it as I went to israel a month ago to visit relatives and they all loved me, and the idea of me playing poker for a living. They wanted me to teach them...lol...and when my mom talked to them, she was surprised but she became much more open minded..anyways im out...in a rushGabe.
oh yeah, I forgot, you homo. muscle milk is AWESOME. only a girly man would think that it was anything but delicious. obviously your big flabby man boobs are no where near as developed and masculine as socal's and mine. but seriously, what kind did you get?
FYPI did the Chocolate. I might try the Vanilla Cream one next.
It's what she gets for ignoring my attempt to say hello on IM, twice.Renae can go sit on it as well. All the females are dead to me.
Yes, yes, yes, Renae can sit on it. Wait, what are you talking about?I turned on my laptop then walked away from it last night and got busy and didn't come back to it until almost midnight when you were already gone. Besides, I owed you one for signing out when I was in the middle of responding to you yesterday morning Mr. HIBYE.
he can't, he had alan ban the account. I don't know if the brasky account is locked too
now that's odd
QUIT MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY!!FAGGOT
only you can make you feel guiltyand there is no need to bypass faggot, faggot
now that's oddonly you can make you feel guiltyand there is no need to bypass faggot, faggot
Shouldn't you be at a teller station or something right now?
FYPI did the Chocolate. I might try the Vanilla Cream one next.
wow, chocolate is the best one I think. I have the vanilla ones right now in pre-made shakes, and they're pretty good. I also have the chocolate/peanut butter mix which I think is awesome. maybe you should go back to 1998 and taste the protein shakes from then. you'd definitely appreciate the stuff thats out there now. man that stuff was awful back in the day.
I thought of the exact same thing when I saw what you responded to which I've already forgotten.
Shouldn't you be at a teller station or something right now?
he's working for beans now. did you not see that post?