I Called In Sick Today

Thank you. You have successfully posted your resume to the Central Intelligence Agency resume database. We will review it against our current hiring requirements. If we find a match between your expertise and our employment needs, one of our recruiters will contact you. If you have not heard from us within 45 days, then we will not be offering you a position. Your resume data will be stored in an internal resume tracking system in accordance with the CIA Official Records Control Schedule and will remain active for one year. This is the only acknowledgement you will receive. Please do not resubmit your resume (electronic or paper copy) even if you are interested in multiple positions. Our resume tracking system will extract all of your relevant qualifications for consideration against all other applicable openings. If you find that you need to update your resume, you may submit a new resume; our resume tracking system will merge and update your electronic file. The CIA receives over 10,000 resumes a month and, unfortunately, we cannot hire everyone wishing to support our worldwide intelligence mission.Sincerely,Jenna T. DrakeCIA Recruitment Center

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thank you. You have successfully posted your resume to the Central Intelligence Agency resume database. We will review it against our current hiring requirements. If we find a match between your expertise and our employment needs, one of our recruiters will contact you. If you have not heard from us within 45 days, then we will not be offering you a position. Your resume data will be stored in an internal resume tracking system in accordance with the CIA Official Records Control Schedule and will remain active for one year. This is the only acknowledgement you will receive. Please do not resubmit your resume (electronic or paper copy) even if you are interested in multiple positions. Our resume tracking system will extract all of your relevant qualifications for consideration against all other applicable openings. If you find that you need to update your resume, you may submit a new resume; our resume tracking system will merge and update your electronic file. The CIA receives over 10,000 resumes a month and, unfortunately, we cannot hire everyone wishing to support our worldwide intelligence mission.Sincerely,Jenna T. DrakeCIA Recruitment Center
What sucks is that if you are contacted you most likely won't be able to tell us about it.
What sucks is that if you are contacted you most likely won't be able to tell us about it.
There is absolutely no chance of this happening at all, boredom makes you do crazy things. And Strat hopes that happens, I'll just disappear one day and that will be that.
There is absolutely no chance of this happening at all, boredom makes you do crazy things. And Strat hopes that happens, I'll just disappear one day and that will be that.
it would be cool to work for the CIA. I got a total of two recruiting letters from the NSA in high school but obviously we know I chose poker and business.
I'm in the Middle East.
I'm sending my buddy some beef jerky today. if you see him tell him I told you that you could have a piece.
Thank you.You have successfully posted your resume to the Central Intelligence Agency resume database. We will review it against our current hiring requirements. If we find a match between your expertise and our employment needs, one of our recruiters will contact you.If you have not heard from us within 45 days, then we will not be offering you a position. Your resume data will be stored in an internal resume tracking system in accordance with the CIA Official Records Control Schedule and will remain active for one year. This is the only acknowledgement you will receive.Please do not resubmit your resume (electronic or paper copy) even if you are interested in multiple positions. Our resume tracking system will extract all of your relevant qualifications for consideration against all other applicable openings. If you find that you need to update your resume, you may submit a new resume; our resume tracking system will merge and update your electronic file.The CIA receives over 10,000 resumes a month and, unfortunately, we cannot hire everyone wishing to support our worldwide intelligence mission.Sincerely,Jenna T. DrakeCIA Recruitment Center
She sounds pretty hot.
She sounds pretty hot.
I bet she's a badass. And Spademan, no no and no. I was just a regular field artillery grunt when I was enlisted. OIF exp. but who doesn't have that these days.
I'm sending my buddy some beef jerky today. if you see him tell him I told you that you could have a piece.
I already told him I'm going to have a few strips.He got all red like he does when he gets pissed, then was like "roger Spade, roger."Was funny.
Seen any of them sand spiders?
Camel Spiders bring me milk and cookies right before they tuck me in.
And Spademan, no no and no. I was just a regular field artillery grunt when I was enlisted. OIF exp. but who doesn't have that these days.
Selective, that agency.But I can get down with the Queen of Battle.Good times.
Maybe it's their little inside joke.
Maybe it's their little inside joke.
Am I missing something?in·tel·li·gence /ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-tel-i-juhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun1. capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.2. manifestation of a high mental capacity: He writes with intelligence and wit.3. the faculty of understanding.4. knowledge of an event, circumstance, etc., received or imparted; news; information.5. the gathering or distribution of information, esp. secret information.6. Government.a. information about an enemy or a potential enemy.b. the evaluated conclusions drawn from such information.c. an organization or agency engaged in gathering such information: military intelligence; naval intelligence.ac·knowl·edg·ment /ækˈnɒlɪdʒmənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ak-nol-ij-muhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun1. an act of acknowledging.2. recognition of the existence or truth of something: the acknowledgment of a sovereign power.3. an expression of appreciation.4. a thing done or given in appreciation or gratitude.5. Law.a. a declaration before an official that one has executed a particular legal document.b. an official certificate of a formal acknowledging.c. public recognition by a man of an illegitimate child as his own.
I am scheduled for Jury Duty on Wednesday. I am torn as to whether I should go ahead and do it, or try to get out of it. It's $50 a day and they don't even put you up in a hotel. I was just curious if you would do it or not?The case would be minimum 1 week long.
If you dont have a job or other commitments, it could be fun to put someone to death or something.
Old woman
lol, I hope he presses charges