Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had clinical depression a few years ago. Every psychologist I talked to when I was going through that strongly recommended that I stay away from alcohol for good. I'm fine to have a few beers and get buzzed, but it's uncomfortable as hell at parties to have to cut myself off.
Wow, that sucks. I f'n hate people that, for lack of better word, "rag" on people just because they choose not to drink or get completely shit faced at parties. What the fu.ck difference does it make if somebody doesn't want to drink(or smoke, drugs, etc).
I had clinical depression a few years ago. Every psychologist I talked to when I was going through that strongly recommended that I stay away from alcohol for good. I'm fine to have a few beers and get buzzed, but it's uncomfortable as hell at parties to have to cut myself off.
Good for you, man. I can imagine that's pretty tough to stick to.
Wow, that sucks. I f'n hate people that, for lack of better word, "rag" on people just because they choose not to drink or get completely shit faced at parties. What the fu.ck difference does it make if somebody doesn't want to drink(or smoke, drugs, etc).
Yeah, the easiest solution is just to hide in my room to protect my bed/mental health.
Good for you, man. I can imagine that's pretty tough to stick to.
I was pretty dumb about it up until about mid-last year. It took me a while to connect the dots. Literally every time I drank more than 5-6 beers, I would have an awful experience. Gee, wonder why...

i may haveto quit drinkingfor good one of these days because i think taht my prostrafe is about the size of a bowling ball or something.when i peed a while ago it came out in bursts with a few dribbles in between and stoped a few times and almost fooled me in to thinking that i was done but then started going again full stream for a long time before stopping and starting again.i remember back when i could hold the stream on one side of the bowl and get the water spining like a huricane then directing the stream on the other side and making it spin the other way.not any more.not enough pressure or something.

i may haveto quit drinkingfor good one of these days because i think taht my prostrafe is about the size of a bowling ball or something.when i peed a while ago it came out in bursts with a few dribbles in between and stoped a few times and almost fooled me in to thinking that i was done but then started going again full stream for a long time before stopping and starting again.i remember back when i could hold the stream on one side of the bowl and get the water spining like a huricane then directing the stream on the other side and making it spin the other way.not any more.not enough pressure or something.
"look! it's like we're in australia!"and yes I know it's an urban legend
Lol, seriously? Men try to make currents in the toilet while they pee? Thats awesome.Im so jealous.
Lol, seriously? Men try to make currents in the toilet while they pee? Thats awesome.Im so jealous.
Yeah, but you get to carry another life inside of you.Obviously I'm kidding. I'd much rather create a current in a toilet bowl.

it does spin theother way below the equator.coroleios force or some shit.this comes from beans so it may or may not be true.yes we make currents and if theres a turd in there we try to bore a hole thru it with the stream but it moves around quite a bit if is a small one so its not easy.im laughing like a mother ****** at this shit right now.

it does spin theother way below the equator.coroleios force or some shit.this comes from beans so it may or may not be true.yes we make currents and if theres a turd in there we try to bore a hole thru it with the stream but it moves around quite a bit if is a small one so its not easy.im laughing like a mother ****** at this shit right now.
False.This reminds me...I think my friends and I may have set a world record for most emails in a row about shitting techniques. Last count was over 50. I'm not kidding. We've ranged in topics from wiping to nest-creation in public restrooms.
Wow. I need a penis.
The coriolis effect does have some influence, but it's so small that... well, I'm gonna go with wiki since it's been a few semesters since I had physical geography.Many people who misunderstand the Coriolis effect compound their misunderstanding by claiming that drain water spins clockwise north of the equator and counterclockwise south of it, which is reversed from direction of spin that would result from the Coriolis force if it were a determining factor. In addition, the Coriolis effect is a few orders of magnitude smaller than various random influences on drain direction, such as the geometry of the sink, toilet, or tub, and the direction in which water was initially added to it. Most toilets flush in only one direction, because the toilet water flows into the bowl at an angle[3]. If water shot into the basin from the opposite direction, the water would spin in the opposite direction[4].
It was pretty enlightening. I had never heard of the "spit 'n wipe" technique before.
I used to do Outward Bound trips when I was in high school. You've never shit properly until you've had to dig a hole, prop up against a tree, and use an acorn to wipe.
I used to do Outward Bound trips when I was in high school. You've never shit properly until you've had to dig a hole, prop up against a tree, and use an acorn to wipe.
I've been there...except for the acorn. There were no leaves around?Leaves? Leafs?
False.This reminds me...I think my friends and I may have set a world record for most emails in a row about shitting techniques. Last count was over 50. I'm not kidding. We've ranged in topics from wiping to nest-creation in public restrooms.
Have you seen the infomercial for Duel Cleanse or some crap like that?I was playing poker the other night, not paying attention to the tv (it was like 2am) and all of a sudden I hear this guy describing his young daughters poo. She weighs like 45lbs, but her crap was as big around as his wrist and as long as her forearm. Ouch.