Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Any thoughts on a new handle?
Zero thoughts.There's a somewhat decent chance that the next time I get high and/or drunk I'll think of something. Chances are it will be funny at the time but make no sense otherwise...which is fine by me.

Im confused. And who is the "she" that Renae is referring to in her post? Has everyone lost their freaking minds? Everyone knows that Speedz is Erik Ryland and TB is AndiBear, sheesh.

Is there any point of me continuing to post under this moniker?At this point, the only protections this new handle affords me are those from google searches relating to my old handle. As of right now, I think the benefits of that protection are enough to keep it this way, but that may change. No way I'm giving up the mustache, though.Also, Renae, does the split personality thing really mean anything if I'm not hiding my "other" identities, or using them once I've officially discarded them? I mean, it'd be different if I were posting 20 times a day from 3 different identities, and carried on the pretense that they were all different people, but I don't do that. I changed from my first identity to this one, because that one didn't completely belong to me, and the switch to this one was done completely transparently; I even tried to limit the impact of even the most superficial changes (for example, "same" avatar). I am having trouble with comprehension and expression at the moment, so forgiveles?
I think my joke may have gotten lost in translation. You can do whatever you want. I find it amusing. In the same way I found it amusing that you kept up the pretense that Iceman05 was several different people Maybe it was but I've offered up the theory that they all were you and you've never denied or confirmed. Not a no is a yes. So, yes, Iceman05, all of them including the 2 that I had longer than perfunctory conversations with who seemed to be 2 different people, were actually both you. I was totally fooled btw. I really thought the grammar nazi who butterflied the abdomens of unsuspecting posters with his wit saber and the guy who liked emo music & making mix tapes for his new girlfriends and the guy who had a flamingly gay uncle who could tell an otherwise mundane story in a way that would have you laughing for days were 3 different people. Kudos on pulling that off.Since I figured that out, I like to tease you that any and all incarnations related to your former persona (the one that came after the Icemen) are all you. Like Name We Shall Not Say's Ex-girlfriend. Perhaps I'm the only one who finds that humorous. It wouldn't be the first time.So when TB came along, it seemed like another chance to make the Name We Shall Not Say has split personalities joke.All jokes, Michael.On a serious note though - If you're really trying to hide and you think this is working, I'm PRETTY SURE that only the stupidest of stupid couldn't figure it out just by browsing a few pages in this thread. If you're not really serious about the hiding, carry on. Like I said, I find it quite humorous.
Im confused. And who is the "she" that Renae is referring to in her post? Has everyone lost their freaking minds? Everyone knows that Speedz is Erik Ryland and TB is AndiBear, sheesh.
Isn't the person he's hiding from a female? I thought the spyer was a "she". That's who I was referring to. The spyer.
Isn't the person he's hiding from a female? I thought the spyer was a "she". That's who I was referring to. The spyer.
Lol, I need more coffee. For some reason I was still stuck on MisterB trying to befriend Michael, and you were calling him a girl.All is not lost on me.
Yowza.
Did that make any sense? It's really hard to say what you mean without saying Glowing Penis and now it occurs to me that maybe I shouldn't have said Iceman either.Is Iceman still okay?And why are you guys so serious today? Everyone's questioning my every word like I'm on some kind of witch hunt when I'm just throwing out stuff I find funny and seeing if any of it sticks. Just like any other day.
Did that make any sense? It's really hard to say what you mean without saying Glowing Penis and now it occurs to me that maybe I shouldn't have said Iceman either.Is Iceman still okay?And why are you guys so serious today? Everyone's questioning my every word like I'm on some kind of witch hunt when I'm just throwing out stuff I find funny and seeing if any of it sticks. Just like any other day.
Fucking crazy-ass bitches. What the hell is going on? You do seem like you're on a witch hunt. I don't know anything about any of the babble you were talking about a few posts ago, but I'm beginning to see why it's much easier if everyone is just a figment of Speedz99's imagination.Go Sox.
And why are you guys so serious today? Everyone's questioning my every word like I'm on some kind of witch hunt when I'm just throwing out stuff I find funny and seeing if any of it sticks. Just like any other day.
To be honest, sometimes it's just funny to watch you run around in circles regardless of whether or not I agree with you. That's your role in the ongoing performance meant to amuse me (and only me). Keep this up and you might get a bonus at the end of the year.

I can't believe I care, or that I'm defending myself:Text of email received from ex:I am assuming that no other girl friends of yours that happen to be exes have hung out with Jeter, and that you must have been referring to me. I really thought that you were my friend, and considered me to be one of yours, however I can't imagine ever describing someone that I care about as "not being a very terrible person." I'm assuming that since you wrote this in reference to me you really don't give a shit how it made me feel, but I just wanted to let you know that it really hurt and confused me to read this, mostly b/c I thought you still cared about me or at least respected me as a person. Furthermore, I am not a slut, and to read this knowing it was coming from someone I care about was such a slap in my face. Do me a favor and don't quote this, guys? I am going to delete it at some point, I think.

Ok, so you guys know that PJ party I was telling you guys about?Well, me and my girlfriend have it all figured out. You know those red, one piece long underwear thingys with the flap on the ass? We've decided we're going to go dressed in that, if we can find them. Anyone have any ideas on where to find them? Ordering it online isnt an option, since it wont get here on time.Oh, and my sole purpose for going to this party, is to take pictures of my half naked male and female friends to post for you guys.

Fucking crazy-ass bitches. What the hell is going on? You do seem like you're on a witch hunt. I don't know anything about any of the babble you were talking about a few posts ago, but I'm beginning to see why it's much easier if everyone is just a figment of Speedz99's imagination.Go Sox.
On a witch hunt for what? I'm not opposed to a witch hunt but since it hadn't occurred to me let's hear your idea before I decide if I'm going hunting or not.I'm also going to pretend I'm not annoyed by being called a fucking crazy ass bitch by someone who rarely even bothers to speak to me on a day when I'm completely lost about where and when this day went from a normal day to a walking on eggshells day.For everyone else - Seriously - WTF? What the hell did I do?
To be honest, sometimes it's just funny to watch you run around in circles regardless of whether or not I agree with you. That's your role in the ongoing performance meant to amuse me (and only me). Keep this up and you might get a bonus at the end of the year.
Ohhhh, okay, see, that I get. Alrighty. Carry on. No problem. I was so confused for a minute but this is familiar ground. I'm cool with this.
On a witch hunt for what? I'm not opposed to a witch hunt but since it hadn't occurred to me let's hear your idea before I decide if I'm going hunting or not.I'm also going to pretend I'm not annoyed by being called a fucking crazy ass bitch by someone who rarely even bothers to speak to me on a day when I'm completely lost about where and when this day went from a normal day to a walking on eggshells day.For everyone else - Seriously - WTF? What the hell did I do?
Cmon, you didnt like my faggette comment? I thought it was cute!Edit: COME ON!

I didn't even quote the entire text of the email. I'm very nonfunctional today. Hey D,I was tooling around today and tried to check your blog and instead wound up at that profile you have online at that poker place. I read this:(insert mean thing I said)(insert rest of body of email)