Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Homersexuals: speedz99, socalpoker_jWatch It's Always Sunny, dammit.
I love it, it's like the new AD.
Bah.So are you a Chargers fan? Should we be talking shit about tonight's game?
Go Bolts.
Bah.So are you a Chargers fan? Should we be talking shit about tonight's game?
Go Bolts.
Is it possible for both teams to lose tonight? (GO COLTS!) Also, I'm really disappointed in how few episodes IASIP has per season. I'm already through season 1 and 2.
I love it, it's like the new AD. Go Bolts.
Everything about this post was anti-climactic.
I think Indy could score 70 points if they play Cincinatti this year.
Yeah? Well I think that red grapes are best eaten in salads and green grapes are best frozen.
Is it possible for both teams to lose tonight? (GO COLTS!)
Three best teams in football, baby.
Also, I'm really disappointed in how few episodes IASIP has per season. I'm already through season 1 and 2.
Yeah, it'd be nice if there were more per season, but the combo of the weird way the show is filmed and the fact that it's not popular enough yet makes it tough.
The Taco Bell Cheesy Beefy Melt was nothing great.
bah, I've been wondering. I'm still a mexi melt fan myself.
1. no2. yes
oh. too bad, we're running out of virgins.
first one: cool. second one: what is that thing? third one: didn't load, couldn't watch
Wedding and reception went off without a hitch, couldn't have possibly gone any better. Adam's a married man now. :club:
suckerman its been a long weekend. I haven't slept much, and I've probably drank a total of over 50 beers. this is not a healthy lifestyle.
Wedding and reception went off without a hitch, couldn't have possibly gone any better. Adam's a married man now. :club:
Congrats sir.
WHOOOOO Lions are 2-0!!!!!Although that performance isn't much to be proud of, I'll take the W.
If Kitna had played the whole game, it wouldn't have been nearly as close. O'Sullivan managed, what, 4 turnovers?
I like this one.
Fuck the Broncos, Fuck Mike "Dildo in the face" Shanahan
I love going to Oakland games in Denver, especially watching from the South Stands. Oakland is 0-5 over the last five games now I think?I saw no less than 14 raider fans in various states of being placed under arrest, two having just got their asses kicked by either cops or fans. Awesome.AJ, congrats.

I'm gonna go ahead and get rid of the limit on this one, but this is Chrinestone + AlcoholPokerStars Gam: Hold'em No Limit ($x/$2x) Seat 1: Me ($118x in chips) Seat 2: Seat 2($96x in chips) Seat 3: Seat 3 ($119x in chips) Seat 4: Seat 4 ($24xin chips) Seat 5: Seat 5 ($102xin chips) Seat 6: Seat 6 ($242x in chips) Seat 2: posts small blind $.5xSeat 3: posts big blind $X*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to me [3d 4d]Seat 4: folds Seat 5: folds Seat 6: raises $2x to $3xMe: calls 3xSeat 2: foldsSeat 3: folds*** FLOP *** [6d Kc 8h]Seat 6: bets $7xMe: calls $7x*** TURN *** [6d Kc 8h] [9s]Seat 6: checks Me: bets $16xSeat 6: calls $16x*** RIVER *** [6d Kc 8h 9s] [5d]Seat 6: checks Me: bets $92x and is all-inSeat 6: folds Me collected $$ from potMe: shows [3d 4d] (high card King)