I Called In Sick Today

Look at this nigga, trying to sound all smart and sheeeit.
Yo cracka, weez got a token black guy and youz aint it irregardless of wat chu tink, this be my turf ***** *** white boy
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Weirdaments.
Any more drunk dials from FWP??? I was pretty smashed last night and enjoyed that alot.... :sorryface:
Don't act like I can't find out when and where it is. Me and Beans will crash that thing.
Im hurt that noone praised my ability to find out that DN had busted out over an hour before the public did......almost posted it the general thread, but those guys are crazy too serious over thereAnd yeah... Ill put my feelers out and let you know where it really is
I have little doubts that all the married guys here will agree, excpet Beans, who registered at his local beer distributor
I dont care what anyone says, the wedding is supposed to be for the woman, by the woman, planned by the woman, and paid for by the womans family.I did nothing but show up at the place about thirty minutes before the ceremony, shook a few hands, drank massive amounts of beer, got married, and entertained the crowd with lewd jokes and comments about the in-laws.During the vows, my "groomsmen" were swaying back and forth like an earthquake had hit. Shane was the best man, of course...My mom got up right before the wife walked down the isle and took his beer away from him.All true Chris, believe it or watch the videos during the boot camp
Hey! I'm here and I made it down fine! Thanks for all the well wishes! fucking faggots.nice wedding talk. I mean, congratulations and all adam, but really, what the hell man? you getting married? to a WOMAN? dude???
Oh thank God...-speedz99
TBG, quite possibly the worst alter created by this thread.
I concur whole-heartedly. But at least the person behind actually tried to make it an alter as opposed to making up a 2nd account, telling everyone who was behind it, and just posting under a different name.Cracker
I concur whole-heartedly. But at least the person behind actually tried to make it an alter as opposed to making up a 2nd account, telling everyone who was behind it, and just posting under a different name.
Its not me...I dont even know who its supposed to be
Grinder, I just saw the hand posted on 2p2, that was pretty sick. I guess I just don't get why he would make that play unless you had been relentlessly 3-betting him. I guess it just seems to me like they turn it into a complete game of luck, just taking their chance that you don't have a premium hand this time. In the 1k event in March, I saw Bill Ivey 4-bet shove 63s against Junglen. I honestly think that the play is much more of a "show my buddies that I've got the biggest balls" rather than a sound play. Very tough beat, just take tomorrow off and focus for the 2500 event.
Ya, he has a tendency to make "hero" plays, meh. Also, it was like his fifth hand of the table or some such crazinses and I hadn't played a hand yet.
Yo cracka, weez got a token black guy and youz aint it irregardless of wat chu tink, this be my turf ***** *** white boy
Juz wat u tryin ta pulls in hear? Deze folk ear ma frendz an I wont has nosbody insultin dem!Howd yo like onez crossed yo lips?

FRED SANFORD YOU OLE FISH EYED FOOL! Dont be talkin bada about da youngin! I takes hims ova to da biba study meetin wift me tonite and worka devil righ outta him!PRAISE GLORY!

I concur whole-heartedly. But at least the person behind actually tried to make it an alter as opposed to making up a 2nd account, telling everyone who was behind it, and just posting under a different name.Cracker
Well, to be fair. Mr. Denny Crane was a secret for a while, then I spilled the beans. (sorry)Now, I just don't feel like logging into Ron_Mex because it will log me out at home. Yes, I'm that lazy. So at work, this account is logged in and at home, the other one is.
Its not me...I dont even know who its supposed to be
TBG is MrB
TBG is MrB
Ahhh look, the little boy learned to rhyme.-That boy ain't littleDon't talk about your son like that-Don't talk to me like that... and is my laundry finished yet? Did you change the oil? Did you take care of the bills? Did you go to the store? Damnit woman, get your **** together, can't you see I'm trying to enjoy myself here in front of the T.V.Christopher, don't you ever be a lazy **** like your father, or you're going to end up just like him. (funny how **** works out, huh?)When I was less than one sentence into it, I knew it would be stupid, but hey I wrote it so I might as well post it.
Ya, he has a tendency to make "hero" plays, meh. Also, it was like his fifth hand of the table or some such crazinses and I hadn't played a hand yet.
Yeah, I'm not sure if you read his Monte Carlo Trip report, but it was pretty ridiculous. Basically he entered a hand with Patrick Antonius where both were very deepstacked, PA raised pf, Junglen 3-bet, PA 4-bet and Junglen called with AJ. PA shoved a Q42 flop and Junglen called like 120bb with AJ, PA had 53 and won. I guess him making hero plays is just the poker version of small-man complex.
Yeah, I'm not sure if you read his Monte Carlo Trip report, but it was pretty ridiculous. Basically he entered a hand with Patrick Antonius where both were very deepstacked, PA raised pf, Junglen 3-bet, PA 4-bet and Junglen called with AJ. PA shoved a Q42 flop and Junglen called like 120bb with AJ, PA had 53 and won. I guess him making hero plays is just the poker version of small-man complex.
So, PA is fearless and the other guy is reckless?Seems unfair.
So, PA is fearless and the other guy is reckless?Seems unfair.
No, personally I think the hand is just pure spewage on both their parts, but what do I know?
No, personally I think the hand is just pure spewage on both their parts, but what do I know?
It seems like pure spewage to me too, because both have such wide ranges in the mind of the other that in my mind it basically becomes a coinflip on whomever has something at the top end of their range I guess.
You know how to find a girlfriend who wont **** you.That's got to count for something right?
4tknxqr.jpg
that is just... its, I mean... its just the greatest thing ever. I mean really. wow. gobledygoop.
Oh thank God...-speedz99
how did you find the text message he sent me?