I Called In Sick Today

oh, this is more like it.-ZimmerDealt to ProfessorNo2 [As Ah]bolledej: folds Jip2004: folds leslie63: folds trinacria75: folds ProfessorNo2: raises 400 to 600tendog: folds chips4upp: calls 600TyDog32: calls 500acpce1: folds *** FLOP *** [3c 4s Kd]TyDog32: checks ProfessorNo2: bets 1200chips4upp: calls 1200TyDog32: folds *** TURN *** [3c 4s Kd] [7c]ProfessorNo2: checks chips4upp: bets 1200ProfessorNo2: calls 1200*** RIVER *** [3c 4s Kd 7c] [2h]ProfessorNo2: checks chips4upp: bets 2400ProfessorNo2: calls 2400*** SHOW DOWN ***chips4upp: shows [4d 4h] (three of a kind, Fours)ProfessorNo2: mucks hand chips4upp collected 11825 from pot

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

can your wang handle that? i am a delicate flower, but still...annnnnd no, not yet.
Right now, no I can't handle it. Give me about 4 weeks and I'll be good.I am now 170 hours away from getting the catheter out. Next Tuesday at 4PM.I'm not sure what my exact restrictions are, but I can't straddle anything (bike riding, horseback riding, etc.) for 6 months, and no sexual activity for 3 weeks after I get it out. I'm concerned that this includes masturbation. You guys talk about your records, I haven't jerked one out since Mid-March. That isn't a joke either.
Right now, no I can't handle it. Give me about 4 weeks and I'll be good.I am now 170 hours away from getting the catheter out. Next Tuesday at 4PM.I'm not sure what my exact restrictions are, but I can't straddle anything (bike riding, horseback riding, etc.) for 6 months, and no sexual activity for 3 weeks after I get it out. I'm concerned that this includes masturbation. You guys talk about your records, I haven't jerked one out since Mid-March. That isn't a joke either.
OH
MY
GOD
jebus, I couldn't imagine going three months w/o abusing myself. So, here's a question, if you get a wet dream in that time, does that fuck shit up badly and the catheter would have to go back in?
I'm concerned that this includes masturbation. You guys talk about your records, I haven't jerked one out since Mid-March. That isn't a joke either.
Wow, that's a bad beat-off.
So, here's a question, if you get a wet dream in that time, does that fuck shit up badly and the catheter would have to go back in?
catinterestedcatxw2.jpg

I feel like listening to country music, crying, and eating some barbecue chicken.

Zimmer you sound wounded and Heartland is in 3 weeks. You still going?
Yeah, I'm good. The recovery is the worst part, I feel fine apart from having a tube in my ****. I just might not be able to drink while we're there, but I'll be fine to play poker all day.
Or you could take advantage of the coincidence and you know, plow your coworker again. Just a thought.
you are good.
wowzers. i'm going on about a week and was just about to brag about it.going to my fake girlfriend's graduation party tonight. just a few friends, her parents, siblings, etc. today was the day her boyfriend was supposed to propose, before they broke up a couple months ago, so she'll probably be a wreck. i'll probably console her, make her laugh and feel better, cuddle and touch a lot, be sensitive and encouraging, and not have sex with her.cuz that's how i rizzoll.
yep on both of these. I thought about this during my evening stationary bike ride (oh reflection, I love thee) and I realized that its actually pretty stupid for me NOT to get at least a little raise. I actually did ask about a pay increase today to my current team leader and his response was "well thats a good question and now I would say no, but with the new system (I'm leaving what the system is called out, but its a sort of planning method for each employee to advance themselves) I'm not sure what will happen." Theres really only two problems I've come to so far: 1) the person I'd have to talk to about a raise would be my new boss as my current boss(s, yes I have 2 bosses) wouldn't have anything to do with it and couldn't really "fight" for me if they wanted to, and this seems like an awfully awkward way to introduce myself to a new team and new boss, and would possibly, but not definitely, make a bad first impression. and 2) I'm not exactly irreplaceable. I am good, and possibly one of the best as far as learning ability/speed of adaptation of the whole 100 or more person department, but that doesn't mean they can't stick someone else right where I am and take over in a satisfactory manner. Now I know that I would never get fired for asking for a raise, but it could possibly keep me from getting further promotions that actually include a lot more money if they think I'm just gonna want more.But then again 1) It might actually be a good first impression to let my new boss know that I actually do know what I'm worth and not afraid to expect to be paid what I'm worth, and 2) you don't have to be irreplaceable to be needed and to expect to be paid what you're worth. It would be pretty silly and quite petty to pass over someone because they asked for a raise at some point, but even if that becomes the case, screw em. I can obviously go other places.I think what I need to do is first get a better idea of what my new job is actually gonna be to see where I stand as far as bargaining, and then see what they're talking about with this new advancement system thing they've got going. If the jobs gonna be a lot more involved and the advancement system is a crock (which I'm sure it will be) then I'll draw up my plan of attack.Wow, that was cathartic.
You're a tool. Don't over think it. Nobody at your work cares about you. Ask for the raise, and then when they turn you down just move on because nothing will ever change or get better.
yeah thats really true, but the problem is that that's pretty much how this company works it seems. its not a small business that relies independently on each one of its employees, but its a big, publicly traded company full of a bunch of stupid people all doing the same thing. honestly, most of the people I work with really are pretty stupid, and maybe thats why no one gets paid much there. this is the main reason I'm kinda skeptical about "demanding" a raise in that it is pretty easy for them to replace me with one of the other morons who would get ecstatic over 35 cents more. but that ain't me. the more I think about it, the more I get put off about it.now keep in mind that it isn't solidified that I'm NOT getting a raise yet, but since my current boss said he doesn't think so, and my company doesn't really give raises to, well, anybody, its doubtful. I've got a week to come up with my plan of attack. And that plan of attack may very well declaring my need for more money for silencers and machine guns. god damn that would be awesome.
Dead on. You give them an ultimatum, and they'll find another monkey to sit at the typewriter. Hooray for the middle class!
I know the technique, one hand spread, one hand wipes. Don't overlook that I put I love you in there. On a serious note, a certain poster named Scram is very annoying and really grating with each and every "insider/expert" opinion he doles out. Meh, not really serious, but he's a douche.
He owns you, and you can't handle it.
you are good.wowzers. i'm going on about a week and was just about to brag about it.going to my fake girlfriend's graduation party tonight. just a few friends, her parents, siblings, etc. today was the day her boyfriend was supposed to propose, before they broke up a couple months ago, so she'll probably be a wreck. i'll probably console her, make her laugh and feel better, cuddle and touch a lot, be sensitive and encouraging, and not have sex with her.cuz that's how i rizzoll.
tehhh gay, Patrik Antonius lost his virginity when he was 9 to a supermodel.
Funk.
Main Entry: 1funkPronunciation: 'f&[ng]kFunction: nounEtymology: probably ultimately from French dialect (Picard) funquer to give off smoke: a strong offensive smellHe smells. That's his problem. What do YOU think funk means?
These two posts were the funniest I read during my catch up.
It doesn't get much better than this. I kinda wish I was gifted enough to come up with casual (and totally unnecessary) racial comments like this in verbal conversation without missing a beat.
I was thinking the same thing, and now I'm thinking that maybe Strat didn't write this at all.
Yeah, I think Felony charges are a bit too much risk for $150.
I don't think there's any risk of a felony charge. You don't have to use your real name or put a return address on the fedex box do you? I'm not saying it's a smart idea, but there isn't much risk. Besides, for $3/pill Keith can find someone local and won't have to pay shipping/handling/teddy bear fees.
I really liked wang's post about this after his girlfriend cheated on him. It's pretty gross.
This isn't Jeff either.

adgfouiayodbndja;dfvn-mePokerStars Game #10035219520: Tournament #50598606, $50+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/05/21 - 16:46:09 (ET)Table '50598606 57' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Kemper_J (11921 in chips) Seat 2: kgoulé (3800 in chips) Seat 3: shogge (10178 in chips) Seat 4: mrpattaya (5995 in chips) Seat 5: DowntownDV (12940 in chips) Seat 6: philgo66 (4930 in chips) Seat 7: ProfessorNo2 (7955 in chips) Seat 8: bobaroo120 (25455 in chips) Seat 9: jaykash (11615 in chips) Kemper_J: posts the ante 25kgoulé: posts the ante 25shogge: posts the ante 25mrpattaya: posts the ante 25DowntownDV: posts the ante 25philgo66: posts the ante 25ProfessorNo2: posts the ante 25bobaroo120: posts the ante 25jaykash: posts the ante 25ProfessorNo2: posts small blind 100bobaroo120: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ProfessorNo2 [Kc Kd]jaykash: folds Kemper_J: folds kgoulé: folds shogge: folds mrpattaya: raises 600 to 800DowntownDV: raises 1000 to 1800philgo66: raises 3105 to 4905 and is all-inProfessorNo2: raises 3025 to 7930 and is all-inbobaroo120: folds mrpattaya: calls 5170 and is all-inDowntownDV: folds *** FLOP *** [7c 6h 8d]*** TURN *** [7c 6h 8d] [5h]*** RIVER *** [7c 6h 8d 5h] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***ProfessorNo2: shows [Kc Kd] (a straight, Four to Eight)mrpattaya: shows [Ac Kh] (a straight, Four to Eight)ProfessorNo2 said, "*&(^(G#Q"ProfessorNo2 said, "78%^)*&ET^"ProfessorNo2 collected 1065 from side potmrpattaya collected 1065 from side potphilgo66: shows [Qh Qc] (a straight, Four to Eight)ProfessorNo2 collected 5647 from main potmrpattaya collected 5647 from main potphilgo66 collected 5646 from main potProfessorNo2 said, "%^(*&T#@"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 19070 Main pot 16940. Side pot 2130.

You guys talk about your records, I haven't jerked one out since Mid-March. That isn't a joke either.
My head would asplode... both of them
Yeah, I'm good. The recovery is the worst part, I feel fine apart from having a tube in my ****. I just might not be able to drink while we're there, but I'll be fine to play poker all day.
Thanks for telling me that. I will make sure to bring a lot of alcohol now. Just serious
You are weak american. Patrik Antonius, pisses burning dollar bills and smiles.......catheter is nothing
You're a tool. Don't over think it. Nobody at your work cares about you. Ask for the raise, and then when they turn you down just move on because nothing will ever change or get better. Dead on. You give them an ultimatum, and they'll find another monkey to sit at the typewriter. Hooray for the middle class!He owns you, and you can't handle it.
No I'm not. I'm not. Yes they do. Ok will do.I know. Probably. Yes, hooray.He is rather smart.
You know what... I learned something today. I dont know how or why, but the Stars PLO tables actually seem tighter than ub's. No fake
You should check out Bodogs. The most action i've seen since the old party days.