I Called In Sick Today

I have'nt been in this thread for all this long but JC MDG what the hell is the matter with you. You are quasi dating a girl you claim to be not attracted to and wish she would'nt cock block you even though its clear to her that your cock does'nt need blocking. She wants to sex you and you give her the heisman.All this I can understand, I mean people can have hang ups and this can lead to non sex. But then you say that you drink like half the nights of the week and are unemployed, this is where I get confused. How in the mother fuck do you not get laid if this is true? I mean if you are seeing this girl and are drunk a high percentage of the time and have an apartment that she stays at. odds are that you would at worst trip fall and insert your penis into an orphus, let alone actually attempt to have sex with a willing participant.Dude, bubbles gets laid.
bubbles is awesome, though not a great example since i think he never gets laid.also, 'orifice.'everything else is pretty much spot on.we're quasi-dating in that we're close friends, and often flirty, though in friendly manner. she is a very wonderful person, so the unattractiveness is not related to being friends. she isn't horribly ugly or anything, just overweight, which means nothing except that i'm not attracted to her.i get drunk lots and she sleeps over, but i dunno, i just don't lose control of my mental faculties when i'm drunk. i just assumed that was usually an excuse, since i find it hard to believe people can become as dumb as they pretend to be when drunk. we did hook up a couple times, but that was over a month ago, and not due to drunkenness. both times there would've been sexing if not for her hesitation.guess i don't have any great reasons, but considering her crazy boyfriend issues, and the very real possibility that if we were dating, her personality could change, as her easygoingness is just a couple steps from being a crazy girlfriend. her last two relationships lasted several years each, and both parties had basically no other friends within a couple months of dating.meh, i figured i'd have more options this summer, but that doesn't seem to be the case. i won't have a problem getting it up with her or anything, so i'll see if i can weasel my way into some sex without being in a hardcore relationship.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

bubbles is awesome, though not a great example since i think he never gets laid.
He gets mighty frisky.......I cant wait to get back to Canada and catch up on my trailer park boys, quite possibly the best show ever made.I hear what your saying about the not loosing your mental functions while drunk. I mean I get a little looser but I still won't touch anything that Im not attracted to even if I am completely off my ***, although if I see a girl while drunk for the first time obvioiusly the beer goggles may give her a couple more points. I kind of wish that I would lose more inhibition while drunk, sure I would have gotten laid more when I was eligible, but I would also make a huge *** out of myself more as well.
He gets mighty frisky.......I cant wait to get back to Canada and catch up on my trailer park boys, quite possibly the best show ever made.I hear what your saying about the not loosing your mental functions while drunk. I mean I get a little looser but I still won't touch anything that Im not attracted to even if I am completely off my ***, although if I see a girl while drunk for the first time obvioiusly the beer goggles may give her a couple more points. I kind of wish that I would lose more inhibition while drunk, sure I would have gotten laid more when I was eligible, but I would also make a huge *** out of myself more as well.
it is a fantastic show. don't know if you know i'm in halifax, right around where the show is based (and often filmed). i've seen lots of episodes being filmed, and met most of the characters at some point. bubbles grabbed my friend's ***, and i almost helped julian fight off a crackhead on two non-consecutive occasions. pretty funny how they stay in character all the time.i'll make mistakes when drunk, but for some reason i just can't get past overweight chicks. its shallow in a way, but i'm not making any value judgements, and i'm not exactly brad pitt myself. just something about overweight chicks that makes me have basically no interest in touching them. lots of moving parts and i just don't have the confidence to take that on i guess.
bubbles is awesome, though not a great example since i think he never gets laid.also, 'orifice.'
Yeah, I guess I don't hate the idea of the Sens winning it too much. I don't know. I'm pretty meh about the whole thing, although I will be in here posting "WOOOOOOF" and the like every time the Wings lose. I'm bitter that Zim doesn't post in the hockey forum/show any interest at all in the Wings until after they win a series.
I'm bitter that Zim doesn't post in the hockey forum/show any interest at all in the Wings until after they win a series.
I post in there a bit, but not a lot. I just feel like the fact that I can't name you any of the Wings 1st round draft picks in the last 10 years disqualifies me from discussing too much. Danny, just go bump uglies with this girl. *potmeetkettleface*
I post in there a bit, but not a lot. I just feel like the fact that I can't name you any of the Wings 1st round draft picks in the last 10 years disqualifies me from discussing too much. Danny, just go bump uglies with this girl. *potmeetkettleface*
I guess I just felt like you guys don't care much unless the Wings are winning. I'm not saying you have to make x number of posts to be a fan (hockey needs all the fans it can get), I just get so ronery during the regular season, what with adam being gone now.

Some gal made Shane mad at the bar tonight....Hes a smooooooth operator under pressureGal: "So, are you just gonna sit there and gamble on a ceiling fan, or are ya gonna buy me a drink?"Shane: "Hey! Im tryin ta win my $50 bucks back, why dont you leave me the hell alone?"Gal: "....."Shane: "Get ta goin there, sweetie.... better freshen up a little before your next target walks in the door"Beans: "...."Gal: "You're nuthin but a low life sonofabitch!"Shane: "Hey, before you crawl away....lemme ask you a question"Beans: "....." (looking for the closest exit)Gal: "WHAT?"Shane: "How long did it take for your hair to grow back?"Beans: (gathers up personal items and surveys exit strategy again)Gal: "Just what are you talking about?"Beans: "Excuse me, I gotta go get something guys.... "Shane: "From when your face caught fire and someone put it out with a rake...."Gal: (turns into Tasmanian Devil and starts "tornadoing" towards Shane)Beans: (Already has the car started and letting out on the clutch)At least I won $30 on the fan....

Am I the only one who saw silky's post to mdg and immediately knew the next 10 posts were going to be pointless?I have reasons for bitterness, I apologize.

I have'nt been in this thread for all this long but JC MDG what the hell is the matter with you. You are quasi dating a girl you claim to be not attracted to and wish she would'nt cock block you even though its clear to her that your cock does'nt need blocking. She wants to sex you and you give her the heisman.All this I can understand, I mean people can have hang ups and this can lead to non sex. But then you say that you drink like half the nights of the week and are unemployed, this is where I get confused. How in the mother fuck do you not get laid if this is true? I mean if you are seeing this girl and are drunk a high percentage of the time and have an apartment that she stays at. odds are that you would at worst trip fall and insert your penis into an orphus, let alone actually attempt to have sex with a willing participant.Dude, bubbles gets laid.
aaahhhh.... the first obligatory "why don't you have sex, mrdannyg?" post. so common, yet so fruitless. NOW you're a member of the thread silky.

Also, I think I need to start doing something about my workouts. I just had a horrible one this morning. Just couldn't get going, no strength, no energy, and that seems to be the same on a lot of mornings. Just kinda sucks to not be able to get it done. I might just have to start working out only in the evenings, at least for lifting. I'd get more sleep, just hope I won't get fat. Oh well, all I really need now to reach my goal is to lose another 10 or so pounds in a month, so at least theres that. God I hate controlling my diet.154GM8W1004.jpg

*whips off sunglasses with one hand and turns to look at the camera*You win, you always do.*walks off into the sunset*I know I just combined the go-to moves for David Caruso and David Carradine...but fuck it.
best post from catchupalso, david carradine is effin sweet.
best post from catchupalso, david carradine is effin sweet.
Mk, how long will this bull market last, and is my 75% equity long-term strategy foolish?Also, you know, hey, how's it going, etc..
Mk, how long will this bull market last, and is my 75% equity long-term strategy foolish?Also, you know, hey, how's it going, etc..
what's up calvsie.i've been bearish stocks for a long time so take my advice with a grain of salt...luckily i don't trade stocks for a living. but it makes absolutely no sense to me. higher inflation + lower growth = buy stocks?? people are dumb i guess. so i would say, no don't be super long from here, i think stocks are WAY overbought, but i've thought that for a while.

my mom sent this to me. i know mattycats will appreciate it. i like to think of SeriousCat reading for the part of "Cat".Excerpts from a Dog's Diary =========================== 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing ! Excerpts from a Cat's Diary=========================== Day 983 of my captivity.My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of"allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move.My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...

what's up calvsie.i've been bearish stocks for a long time so take my advice with a grain of salt...luckily i don't trade stocks for a living. but it makes absolutely no sense to me. higher inflation + lower growth = buy stocks?? people are dumb i guess. so i would say, no don't be super long from here, i think stocks are WAY overbought, but i've thought that for a while.
ANSWER THE QUESTION CLAIRECool. All my shit is in mutual funds anyway. I'm thinking over the next 25 years (until I retire) there's not too much danger with the equity route. I mean, there will be ups and downs but I think i'll average a 10% return over the long haul.
Cool. All my shit is in mutual funds anyway. I'm thinking over the next 25 years (until I retire) there's not too much danger with the equity route. I mean, there will be ups and downs but I think i'll average a 10% return over the long haul.
yeah, if you aren't super transactional but more of a buy and hold person, it'll be fine in the long run as long as you're well diversified (or at least until the dollar collapses and the world economy implodes). just keep dollar cost averaging so you get value from the dips and aren't just buying new highs all the time.if you're looking for other things to get into, it wouldn't hurt to be long commodities (like oil, gold). i also like diversifying the currency portfolio. i've been short dollars in my own accounts for a while now. another way to mitigate dollar risk is to invest in foreign stocks which have done well.
I'm bitter that Zim doesn't post in the hockey forum/show any interest at all in the Wings until after they win a series.
he's from the detroit area, so we have to give anyone who brags and celebrates that fact some leniency due to them live in the shithold of america (with cleveland and miluakee riding very close behind)