• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

OK, what are the parameters of the bet lefty?
Bulls come back and win the series against the Pistons: You have to come caddy for me in my member/guest in June or my member/member in July. Both are 2 day events.Pistons win the series against the Bulls: I send you a dozen Pro V-1'sThe football bet is a no go. I don't have a good feeling aboot the Bears. The Tommie Harris injury and Briggs holdout is not good. The offensive line is 1 year older and our QB is still a ? mark. That said, the division sucks and we will still win the NFC Norris.
Bulls come back and win the series against the Pistons: You have to come caddy for me in my member/guest in June or my member/member in July. Both are 2 day events.Pistons win the series against the Bulls: I send you a dozen Pro V-1'sThe football bet is a no go. I don't have a good feeling aboot the Bears. The Tommie Harris injury and Briggs holdout is not good. The offensive line is 1 year older and our QB is still a ? mark. That said, the division sucks and we will still win the NFC Norris.
Dammit, I don't know if I can commit 2 days of my time for a bet over the internet.How about a monetary sum?
The football bet is a no go. I don't have a good feeling aboot the Bears. The Tommie Harris injury and Briggs holdout is not good. The offensive line is 1 year older and our QB is still a ? mark. That said, the division sucks and we will still win the NFC Norris.
You realize what team he will be taking though right?
How about you send me half the pro v1's you were gonna bet, I take you outback, kick you in the nuts and we call it even- Zimmer

It's getting to the point where I don't know who to root for anymore in the NHL playoffs. Maybe I should just root for a few arena collapses. Buffalo was my last "like," and Anaheim did eliminate my fav. team in the playoffs this year.

You realize what team he will be taking though right?
My momma didn't raise no dummy.The Bears have a very tough non-divisional schedule and have something like 5 prime time games. Go back and look at how well teams do the year after they go to the Super Bowl, especially if they lose i.e. the Raiders and Phlly in recent years. Injuries will eventually catchup.Bears could easily go 7-9 and Lions get lucky and go 8-8 and I'm out 20K. I'd rather spend it on hookers and blow in Vegas next month.Zim - sleep on it. We have time. The cheeseburger and vanilla shakes are real good at the halfway house.

fyi brvheart is now my favortist posters ever Not only did he hook me up with an interview for a way better job than i currently have (doing inventory stuff for a company, nailed the interview, got the job), he's also getting me ins with the CFO of the entire company by mentioning my name as a teammate for a golf tournament next friday because brvheart himself doesn't really golf much and hopefully this will lead to an eventual internship/part time job in the accounting part of the company which will look really good on my resume when i go to apply for a "real" jobI also kiked as.s in grades this semester despite freaking out about and can now apply for the honors program of the college of business and i made deans list this semester too/brag post

fyi brvheart is now my favortist posters ever I also kiked as.s in grades this semester despite freaking out about and can now apply for the honors program of the college of business and i made deans list this semester too/brag post
no need to go scram on us

holy crap, what a catchup. pretty much nothing funny, and half the time I felt like i was reading another Adrian Mole book, but I think only those who actually contribute content can complain. so i'm not.

I'm thinking at least 90% of the thread would have trouble with seven shots of pure hard liquor in less than a few hours. I know I certainly couldn't do it without blacking out. What's your estimate?
i'd be surprised, but i don't know how a shot of liquor compares to, a single drink, for instance. if i'm having something not too sugary like gin and tonic or vodka and soda, 15-20 drinks in an evening is no problem. probably 25 to pass out. mix in a few beer though and that number drops by a lot.i don't really take single shots too often, but i've had 5-7 plenty of times mixed with a night of drinking without puking or anything. plus, i only weigh 160 pounds or so.then again, i'm unemployed, and drink several nights a week. i kind of like having a decent tolerance though - lets me drink all night without getting overly drunk.
who here doesn't even pay attention anymore when zim posts a HH, cause I don't anymore
i think he gets it folks, some of you can't decipher a post containing a hand history, even though they are uniquely formatted, and choose to be annoyed by them rather than skip them.some of us read, and even enjoy them.
It's getting to the point where I don't know who to root for anymore in the NHL playoffs. Maybe I should just root for a few arena collapses. Buffalo was my last "like," and Anaheim did eliminate my fav. team in the playoffs this year.
i'm having a tough time with ottawa. i really thought buffalo was going to destroy them, but they've really surprised me the whole playoffs. anaheim and detroit are great, but i just don't see either of them stopping ottawa. anaheim has a shot, but everything has to go perfectly.i'm a canadian first and a leafs fan second, but rooting for ottawa is really painful. i think i'll have to bite the bullet and root for the first canadian champs in quite a while, but goddamn the sens fans are going to let me have it.RCC came over again, spending pretty much all day here, cuddling, watching movies, and typing terribly constructed sentences. i realized today that we're both pretty happy with the current situation, except that she'd prefer we were having sex, and i'd prefer she wasn't cockblocking me. sure thats not a problem now, but it is kind of a sore point that it's almost impossible for me to hook up with any girl given the situation. obviously i wouldn't be anyways, but i'd like to think it was a reasonable possibility at least.i really just don't find myself attracted to her at all, and that seems like it should prevent me from making her my girlfriend. blarg.
fyi brvheart is now my favortist posters ever Not only did he hook me up with an interview for a way better job than i currently have (doing inventory stuff for a company, nailed the interview, got the job), he's also getting me ins with the CFO of the entire company by mentioning my name as a teammate for a golf tournament next friday because brvheart himself doesn't really golf much and hopefully this will lead to an eventual internship/part time job in the accounting part of the company which will look really good on my resume when i go to apply for a "real" jobI also kiked as.s in grades this semester despite freaking out about and can now apply for the honors program of the college of business and i made deans list this semester too/brag post
Oh man, Danny and Mattycats are gonna be pissed.
no need to go scram on us
man, that isn't a nice thing to say, not a nice thing to say at all
Oh man, Danny and Mattycats are gonna be pissed.
I.......don't.......see what you did Bringuptospeedaments?
I.......don't.......see what you did Bringuptospeedaments?
Kike (plzdontkillmejews) is a derogatory term for jews.
Kike (plzdontkillmejews) is a derogatory term for jews.
I consider it to be a freudian slip (and therefore a compliment).
oh, lol, this is funny, ftr "kiked" = my middle school im version of "kicked" (pronounced the same)also, ftr, i love the jews, hell, i'm studyin to be an accountant and love Ari on entourage. heck i'm 2 steps away from growing out my peyos and wearing a yamuka(sp)
holy crap, what a catchup. pretty much nothing funny, and half the time I felt like i was reading another Adrian Mole book, but I think only those who actually contribute content can complain. so i'm not.i'd be surprised, but i don't know how a shot of liquor compares to, a single drink, for instance. if i'm having something not too sugary like gin and tonic or vodka and soda, 15-20 drinks in an evening is no problem. probably 25 to pass out. mix in a few beer though and that number drops by a lot.i don't really take single shots too often, but i've had 5-7 plenty of times mixed with a night of drinking without puking or anything. plus, i only weigh 160 pounds or so.then again, i'm unemployed, and drink several nights a week. i kind of like having a decent tolerance though - lets me drink all night without getting overly drunk. i think he gets it folks, some of you can't decipher a post containing a hand history, even though they are uniquely formatted, and choose to be annoyed by them rather than skip them.some of us read, and even enjoy them.i'm having a tough time with ottawa. i really thought buffalo was going to destroy them, but they've really surprised me the whole playoffs. anaheim and detroit are great, but i just don't see either of them stopping ottawa. anaheim has a shot, but everything has to go perfectly.i'm a canadian first and a leafs fan second, but rooting for ottawa is really painful. i think i'll have to bite the bullet and root for the first canadian champs in quite a while, but goddamn the sens fans are going to let me have it.RCC came over again, spending pretty much all day here, cuddling, watching movies, and typing terribly constructed sentences. i realized today that we're both pretty happy with the current situation, except that she'd prefer we were having sex, and i'd prefer she wasn't cockblocking me. sure thats not a problem now, but it is kind of a sore point that it's almost impossible for me to hook up with any girl given the situation. obviously i wouldn't be anyways, but i'd like to think it was a reasonable possibility at least.i really just don't find myself attracted to her at all, and that seems like it should prevent me from making her my girlfriend. blarg.
I have'nt been in this thread for all this long but JC MDG what the hell is the matter with you. You are quasi dating a girl you claim to be not attracted to and wish she would'nt cock block you even though its clear to her that your cock does'nt need blocking. She wants to sex you and you give her the heisman.All this I can understand, I mean people can have hang ups and this can lead to non sex. But then you say that you drink like half the nights of the week and are unemployed, this is where I get confused. How in the mother fuck do you not get laid if this is true? I mean if you are seeing this girl and are drunk a high percentage of the time and have an apartment that she stays at. odds are that you would at worst trip fall and insert your penis into an orphus, let alone actually attempt to have sex with a willing participant.Dude, bubbles gets laid.
Pretty much the jew version of nigger (when a white guy says it).
what about when a shvatze says kike?or what about a cracker says eggplantSilky...wheels, spin and spin and spin