I Called In Sick Today

Wasn't my intention. I will answer any question anybody has for me.
Nobody is gonna work to hear your story.You've made numerous comments as to your depressed mental state and how you voluntarily broke up with your girl. You never said what precipitated it. All you said was you did it, and you think it was a mistake.I'll bite because the Heat game hasn't started.Why did you break up with her?Why do you think it was a mistake?Do you want to get back with her?If so, why won't she?Is that the reason for your recent malaise?How come the virg didn't smoke your pole the other night?Will you stake me?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Nobody is gonna work to hear your story.You've made numerous comments as to your depressed mental state and how you voluntarily broke up with your girl. You never said what precipitated it. All you said was you did it, and you think it was a mistake.I'll bite because the Heat game hasn't started.Why did you break up with her?Why do you think it was a mistake?Do you want to get back with her?If so, why won't she?Is that the reason for your recent malaise?How come the virg didn't smoke your pole the other night?Will you stake me?
It's hard to say really, people have asked me taht a lot and it's hard to put in words. I didn't enjoy being with ehr as much as I used to, and we were both getting lazy and being selfish. That and I was starting to have feelings for another girl, so I began to think that she wasn't the girl for me, that's about as best as I can describe why. I think it's a mistake because I didn't appreciate her while I was iwth her, and took her for granted which caused our problems, fights etc. I still love her, so that's why I'd like to get back with her. She won't get back together with me for a couple raesons I guess. She thinks we need a break now, that hsomething is wrong in our reltaionship if I stopped loving her. She wants to like be single, but leave the door open as a chance to get back with me eventually, meh I'm not really down for that at all. Yes, that's the reason for my recent malaise. She didn't give me head because we aren't dating and she says she doesn't do that with guys she isn't dating. She also threw me for a loop and told me that she had only done it like once and didn't know what to do. No, I'm a ******.
It's hard to say really, people have asked me taht a lot and it's hard to put in words. I didn't enjoy being with ehr as much as I used to, and we were both getting lazy and being selfish. That and I was starting to have feelings for another girl, so I began to think that she wasn't the girl for me, that's about as best as I can describe why. I think it's a mistake because I didn't appreciate her while I was iwth her, and took her for granted which caused our problems, fights etc. I still love her, so that's why I'd like to get back with her. She won't get back together with me for a couple raesons I guess. She thinks we need a break now, that hsomething is wrong in our reltaionship if I stopped loving her. She wants to like be single, but leave the door open as a chance to get back with me eventually, meh I'm not really down for that at all. Yes, that's the reason for my recent malaise. She didn't give me head because we aren't dating and she says she doesn't do that with guys she isn't dating. She also threw me for a loop and told me that she had only done it like once and didn't know what to do. No, I'm a ******.
So thats a no on the stake? kidding, I wouldn't take it even if you said yes. so, your typing skills are married to your other account? I gotta tell ya, its sounds like what happened is for the best. You probably don't believe that, I know I didn't, but its true. You are young, its in your DNA to love the one your with. You certainly don't need the hassles of a long distance thing at your age. Little reward.I guarandamntee you'll be fine once you start stickin' some other vajayjay. It sounds crude, but its true.
So thats a no on the stake? kidding, I wouldn't take it even if you said yes. so, your typing skills are married to your other account? I gotta tell ya, its sounds like what happened is for the best. You probably don't believe that, I know I didn't, but its true. You are young, its in your DNA to love the one your with. You certainly don't need the hassles of a long distance thing at your age. Little reward.I guarandamntee you'll be fine once you start stickin' some other vajayjay. It sounds crude, but its true.
We'll see. I wouldn't be suprised.
We'll see. I wouldn't be suprised.
not to be too deep, because I don't want to be some "creepy, 30 something banker", but I literally wanted to die when I got dumped (marriage of 4 years) and I said I'd never love, life wasn't worth living without her, I'll never love again, she was my everything, blah blah blah, every cliche in the book, and eventually, you wonder what would ever make you think that. The old saying is true, "Time heals all wounds" buck up, you're young, got some cash, are decent at poker, not horrible to look at, and you live in TN, where the legal age to bang is like 12. And you summer in Orlando. Girls will be dying to come home with you. Sell that to them. Yeah baby, me and the Magic Kingdom are like this :fingers crossed: Now just show me what your uncle taught you.
Hey MattyBoston, am I ever getting my avatar, etc?
I'm too bored and lazy to figure it out. It runs through this Sunday, so if I don't get it to you in the next few days I'm just not going to bother.I'll take suggestions if anyone else is interested.

Im sleepy...The wife prepared a fine meal of cardboard, leaves, soft plastic, sandpaper, and a few small pebbles thrown in for good measure.She called it hamburgers and fries, but whatever...We need a story about on of those "Dude Ranches" one of these days.... I'll get back to ya on the traffic count of FL interstates later this week.

I'm too bored and lazy to figure it out. It runs through this Sunday, so if I don't get it to you in the next few days I'm just not going to bother.I'll take suggestions if anyone else is interested.
I can create something demeaning if you'd like
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/space/04/24/e...reut/index.htmlDo scientists really think that life HAS to be accompanied by water? Isn't it just as or more likely that when we find life it will be like nothing we've seen before?I'm so fucking antsy right now. I have no idea what to do with myself.
haha, you fag. I was just reading the exact same article.how cool would it be to have a red sun. I bet chicks would dig that.
Im sleepy...The wife prepared a fine meal of cardboard, leaves, soft plastic, sandpaper, and a few small pebbles thrown in for good measure.She called it hamburgers and fries, but whatever...We need a story about on of those "Dude Ranches" one of these days.... I'll get back to ya on the traffic count of FL interstates later this week.
I-95 baby, all the way
I just got the best news, and it has nothing to do with car insurance.(My friend from Iraq)jared says:i should be home is around 52 days:Lolli says:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jared says:im going to show up at my house naked and drunkI cant show you the rest ot the dialogue, But IM SO EXCITED!!!
awesome...one of my really good friends comes back home in 3 weeks then he's coming up here to visit a week after....I'm soooooooooooooooooo stoked... I can't wait....if anyone is into stock i would advise purchasing some Miller Lite stock (whatever it is) right before the 1 week in June..
LOL @ the first one for Mex!Flagburning.jpgburger.jpg92mcnuggetbuddies.jpgmcnuggets.jpg
Went to Blue Martini last night, that place is easily the most expensive bar I have ever been to for a monday night
Yeah, no doubt. I can remember ordering a cosmo for the girl I was with and a double vodka and mixer. I believe $40 covered it with tip. Two rounds of that, ughh. To top it off, when I ordered her cosmo from the bar (2nd round from waitress) I didn't realize that the shaker they sat next to her drink was the rest of her drink.On the bright side, I banged her. On the down side, I spent probably $100 for dinner, $80 for drinks there and $40 for drinks some place else. Woulda been easier just to get a hooker. Seriously, its less hassle.
He has had a great yera. I wonder how he will do at the series.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Weird
:que joke killer Mr.B:

Congratulations on winning... that thing you won Lori.I crashed after work tonight and woke up at 1 am. Took a shower, and now I'm wide awake, and very, very bored.

hello from Taiwan - here on business and the weather is a-ok.Catch up was quite easy and I was surprised. I've also had quite a bit to drink tonight but luckily wasn't run over by a moped on the way back to the hotel from the restaurant.time for bed.

hello from Taiwan - here on business and the weather is a-ok.Catch up was quite easy and I was surprised. I've also had quite a bit to drink tonight but luckily wasn't run over by a moped on the way back to the hotel from the restaurant.time for bed.
Where have you been! I actually posted a hand in strat!
God says that if you seek, you will find. If there is a small town with someone seeking, God will find a way. How? Literally a million things could happen to for that seeking soul to find God.
So is it surprise to you that none of the native Americans were practicing Christians when the Europeans arrived? Did none of them seek God? Isn't it an astounding coincidence for all of the people seeking God lived in the same hemisphere?
Christianity came with the settlers. Maybe some of the indians were seeking. Never thought of that, did you?All of the sudden your little epiphany is not so astounding.
Lois slays me.