I Called In Sick Today

I would encourage anyone who hasn't to watch a replay of tonight's South Park. Hilarious parody of 300.
:waitingforthetorrentface: anybody else watch entourage? man i love that show
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

:waitingforthetorrentface: anybody else watch entourage? man i love that show
Yeah, that show is great. I don't like the new agent. She's hot as hell, but her acting skills are fairly poor.
Yeah, that show is great. I don't like the new agent. She's hot as hell, but her acting skills are fairly poor.
I agree but I dont' think she'll be around long if you know wat I mean
I know Andre knows a ton about tv, especially shows I like, but does anyone have a good website about tv shows and stuff like that?Not a forum, I wouldn't cheat, but info like show dates, tv schedules, when shows get cancelled and **** like that.Thanks in advance.I'm off to bed.
you mean like the tv and movies forum here?
Watch Sin City. GREAT.FRIGGIN.BODY. She's his P.O. (parole officer)
you mean like the tv and movies forum here?
No, not like that at all. A site that has legitimate info. Weisenheimer.4 hours of softball huh? When do I get my ABs?ok, gotta "Pay some bills online" then off to bed.
Am I still a winner if I shed a single tear at this?
wow, i felt really bad about that. i had to leave it in, since (sadly) its the funniest thing i've thought of in weeks, but that was really a low blow. not the good kind either. i hope you still love me.
Just imagine how that poor cat feels. Wandering the apt looking for you. Waiting, staring at the door, just hoping to give one last rub on your leg when you walk in. Looking for a coozy place to sleep, but just not being able to do it because you aren't there to lean up against.So I ask you MattyNomad, who is the real loser here? I say the cat.Who am I kidding, cats don't roll like that. You know I luv ya MDG. You are the reason I look at internet port occasionally now. Well, you and my penis' need to throw up on a semi-daily basis. Pretty sure it's bulemic.
if i'd actually read that, i might've cried. but im oddly drunk, so i just skimmed it, giggled at the word "coozy" and felt bad for mentioning matty's nocatness.im glad i make your penis throw up though.
It's that time of the year again. Pick a class schedule.1) 8-2 MW; 11-2 FOR2) 11-2 daily
the fact that 1 is even being considered makes me worry. unless your college is cool, and it starts at 8pm. 2 would still be better though.plus this way, you'll have a regular schedule. so when you see that cute brunette chick who works at the coffee stand at the same time every day, you'll have a little 'moment' that you share, and you can count on it every day. you'll never touch her, and you know her supposedly unique cuteness is actually just well-disguised sluttiness, and she's banging tons of hotter guys, but at least you'll never have trouble getting it up in the shower for your regular morning wank.i don't have issues.
Pretty quickly. I'm not trying to do the "three days" routine. She knows I have nothing to do and I reply fast to all emails. Her response, since I'm bored and hopefully you all are entertained by my patheticness.What's a ball gag? So where ever you would like to go... I'm not fussy. Just kidding, I know what a ball gag is... does that make me dirty? ha haSheri
im enjoying this. mostly because its as obvious to all of us as how my issues were obvious to all of you.she's either a weird flirty girl in general, or she's interested, and looking for some fun. she is ****ing ecstatic that a funny guy has taken an interest, and is taking the lead. she's willing to follow you to the ends of the earth.okay, the last line is an exaggeration, but at least i spelled out a word that is usually anagrammed.
Double Goose and 7 with a lime please thank youMy ex was a smoker when I met her, and when I married her. When she stopped waitressing, she slowed after that, but would throw a smoke down when drinking or after a crazy day at work.Both parents were smokers, doesn't bother me that much. I'd rather not date a chain smoker, but a little smoking, not in the house wouldnt bother me.I realize you were making a joke, just wanted to clarify.No Chrinestone, you SOB. I contemplated making the account myself, but I'm no Carlos Mencia. don't you hold Showstopper against me. You get full credit. You ran with it. Effin glory hound. Besides, I call him SS24 now. Try not to steal that. Actually, I like when my things catch on. Go for it.
i think i only quoted this to say that people ordering drinks specifying the brand of liquor they want may be the douchiest thing in the world. i understand that something like grey goose is not the same as the house vodka, but you don't need to order the specific ****ing brand you want. goddamn thats douchey.edit: i'm drunk. everything below is drunken ranting.ah well. had fun tonight. hung out with some different people than usual, including one chick who i'm somewhat in love with. ****ing gorgeous girl, huge hockey fan, also plays hockey, and probably the greatest set of cans on this earth. unfortunately a senators fan, and one of the few girls in my life that i can unequivocally say has absolutely no interest in me, despite being single. kind of annoying, since she is ****ing hot, and very cool aswell. oh well, planned my birthday party, which will be shared with two other birthdays, at a place with an open bar. this will be a ****ing party my friends, a party for the ages.p.s. every Ron Mexico joke account has sucked.edit2 - apparently a friend of mine is working at Kansas State. do you know her stratjeff? Jade Surgeoner?
plus this way, you'll have a regular schedule. so when you see that cute brunette chick who works at the coffee stand at the same time every day, you'll have a little 'moment' that you share, and you can count on it every day.
This is nice. I got a great valentine card from my cute brunette coffee girl, and apparently she wants to get high. I love coffee.
she's either a weird flirty girl in general, or she's interested, and looking for some fun. she is ****ing ecstatic that a funny guy has taken an interest, and is taking the lead. she's willing to follow you to the ends of the earth.okay, the last line is an exaggeration, but at least i spelled out a word that is usually anagrammed.
I'm coed's fun.
i think i only quoted this to say that people ordering drinks specifying the brand of liquor they want may be the douchiest thing in the world. i understand that something like grey goose is not the same as the house vodka, but you don't need to order the specific ****ing brand you want. goddamn thats douchey.
when you go to the bar, do you order a 'beer'? it doesn't count if you're a regular and s/he knows what kind you like.
This is nice. I got a great valentine card from my cute brunette coffee girl, and apparently she wants to get high. I love coffee.I'm coed's fun.when you go to the bar, do you order a 'beer'? it doesn't count if you're a regular and s/he knows what kind you like.
1. what?2. i'm assuming this is too clever for my current state3. doesn't really work since i'm in halifax, and that basically means i drink keith's. but even so, i think it's silly to suggest that the quality and taste of liquor (not well shots) in bars varies as much as it does with beer. it isn't a coincidence that most of the time, the same type of liquor is ordered with the same type of mix, simply because its commonly known or sounds good, as opposed to the consumer's actual preferences, or the liquor's actual qualities. hell, most of the time its just alliterative or rhyming.
Anyone else having hotmail trouble?go ahead and make your "hot male" jokes
i stayed up for two minutes to see what you were posting just to have it be this?blah, disappointment city. population: me.the answer is no. and please put in my bum. hot male.
"He made the jump eeeeeeeven"The way that cat (it was some sort of a cat, right?) said "even" with it all drawn out still cracks me up. Nobody ever gets it when I insert that into conversation. I'm not sure if it's because I'm bad at voices or if nobody but me remembers that.
07-DrToon_Snagglepuss.jpgHeavens to Mergatroid!
1. what?
what what?
2. i'm assuming this is too clever for my current state
her paps
3. doesn't really work since i'm in halifax, and that basically means i drink keith's. but even so, i think it's silly to suggest that the quality and taste of liquor (not well shots) in bars varies as much as it does with beer. it isn't a coincidence that most of the time, the same type of liquor is ordered with the same type of mix, simply because its commonly known or sounds good, as opposed to the consumer's actual preferences, or the liquor's actual qualities. hell, most of the time its just alliterative or rhyming.
are you suggesting that Tanqueray & Tonic, or Crown & Coke, or Stoli & 7 are not popular for their taste?It really depends on the mixer. If you're mixing with soda or drinking neat/on the rocks you can definately tell the difference. With gin you can tell the difference almost regardless of what you mix it with. When you're mixing with something more strongly flavoured, it doesn't matter too much.
i miss Ron's old avatar. those were the days.
It is very special
p.s. every Ron Mexico joke account has sucked.
I prefer the word blows, thank you
Are we cousins?
I'm his first cousin and husband. That would make you Val Goldman. If you ever bring home a woman, make sure that her dad is not in a political office. Sneaking him out thru the gay bar in drag would suck blow.
I'm his first cousin and husband. That would make you Val Goldman. If you ever bring home a woman, make sure that her dad is not in a political office. Sneaking him out thru the gay bar in drag would suck blow.
So good.
seriously though, are you going to have a roll to play some side games at all? It was like free money at 2-5 at the rio during the WSOP. almost everyone at the the table either just busted from something or was there with someone else playing in an event so they thought they'd play to kill time.
i loves me a little nc
plus this way, you'll have a regular schedule. so when you see that cute brunette chick who works at the coffee stand at the same time every day, you'll have a little 'moment' that you share, and you can count on it every day. you'll never touch her, and you know her supposedly unique cuteness is actually just well-disguised sluttiness, and she's banging tons of hotter guys, but at least you'll never have trouble getting it up in the shower for your regular morning wank.
I am a cute brunette chick who worked at a coffee shop and he sees me everyday. p.s. he doesn't wank in the shower, everyone knows that.