I Called In Sick Today

Never one to disappoint a beautiful young lady:MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTI have 2 shots, 1 bowl, and 1 pill in me. You should catch up. Are we throwing cards around tonight?
I'm working on it, sweet cheeks!and Im no Chris Ferguson, but I wouldnt mind throwing some cards around tonight. Have anything particular in mind? Tourney? SNG? Cash game?Oh, and I think my boobs are crooked. There is nothing worse than crooked boobs.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm working on it, sweet cheeks!and Im no Chris Ferguson, but I wouldnt mind throwing some cards around tonight. Have anything particular in mind? Tourney? SNG? Cash game?Oh, and I think my boobs are crooked. There is nothing worse than crooked boobs.
Let me be the judge of that............pics neededIm going to smoke a bowl and get some beer and catch up to you lovely ladies
You pick. I'll play whatever but I only have like $50 on stars so it'll have to be low stakes.Oh, and your boobs are perfect.
Let me be the judge of that............pics neededIm going to smoke a bowl and get some beer and catch up to you lovely ladies
My pic sending days are a thing of the past.And you better hurry up before me and renae are finished and are kicked back smoking a cigarette.
You pick. I'll play whatever but I only have like $50 on stars so it'll have to be low stakes.Oh, and your boobs are perfect.
How did you like Razz? There is a micro tourney starting in 6 minutes. Or we can wait for silky and get in a SNG together.
I have 2 shots, 1 bowl, and 1 pill in me. You should catch up. Are we throwing cards around tonight?
I'm so jealous. There is a full bottle of vicodin in front of me right now, but I can't have any. My buddy that I'm staying with had surgery today, so I'm taking care of him. I even bought a set of scrubs (and I look fantastic) to make my duties as a personal nurse official. Anyways, he hasn't offered a pill to me (though I did give a hint) and I'm not about to steal one. Also, I have to wake him up every two hours so I can't afford to be all hazy and semi-retarded. This is torture...plus we're out of weed at the moment. Rough night for this guy.
I'm so jealous. There is a full bottle of vicodin in front of me right now, but I can't have any. My buddy that I'm staying with had surgery today, so I'm taking care of him. I even bought a set of scrubs (and I look fantastic) to make my duties as a personal nurse official. Anyways, he hasn't offered a pill to me (though I did give a hint) and I'm not about to steal one. Also, I have to wake him up every two hours so I can't afford to be all hazy and semi-retarded. This is torture...plus we're out of weed at the moment. Rough night for this guy.
What color are your scrubs? Please tell me theyre not the seal blue ones that EVERYONE wears. I have a closet full, but my favorites are hot pink and midnight blue.
But on the plus side, you look faaaaaaaaaaaantastic in your scrubs.You know what's gonna happen don't you? When your friend starts to feel better, he's gonna ask why you didn't take any of the Vicodin and when you explain that you hinted but he didn't offer, he's gonna say he was out of it and didn't remember but he totally wouldn't have minded if you took one.I'm not advocating stealing one, just saying that's what's gonna happen.

My scrubs are royal blue. Why?1. That was the color I liked the best.2. JD mentioned that he looks fantastic in his royal blues, and I agreed. Yes, I'm talking about a fictional tv character. Speaking of Zach Braff, I saw Garden State last night and loved it. Speaking of Natalie Portman, I want to have sexual relations with her.3. I was considering pink, but then I realized that I probably wouldn't wear them often enough.Lori, you might be right. I'll reconsider.

My scrubs are royal blue. Why?1. That was the color I liked the best.2. JD mentioned that he looks fantastic in his royal blues, and I agreed. Yes, I'm talking about a fictional tv character. Speaking of Zach Braff, I saw Garden State last night and loved it. Speaking of Natalie Portman, I want to have sexual relations with her.3. I was considering pink, but then I realized that I probably wouldn't wear them often enough.Lori, you might be right. I'll reconsider.
I have royal blue too. ( I pretty much have every color under the sun)I almost have an urge to go put them on right now, so we can match, but that is more clothing than Im willing to wear.