Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

c'mon now next time don't mention anything about what "you" do quit the boring, same lame conversation subjects, school, work, family!Enjoy yourself, have a drink tease her and everything else will fall into place.gl!

great story Derek. I kind of hate you, but you understand its about 99.6% jealousy. on that note, went over to a buddy's tonight. three of my good friends are kind of starting a band, though mostly just making an effort to jam all the time (they all play guitar). since i'm not talented, i like to go to and just sit around drinking, because they're good enough to listen to. two nights in a row i've gone over either with a girl or met a girl, where we both had nothing to do but listen to them and drink. one was a friend, and hit it off with the other. came to the realization that 96% of guys would've nailed these girls, or at least set them up for future nailing. i'm pretty sure i'm just asexual.even worse, i don't know enough about science to make jokes about asexual reproduction.first day of work tomorrow, and i still have open cuts on both my ankles, which will make the 40-minute walk less than pleasant.i'm drunk though, and pretty much everything else in my life continues to be awesome.Trill

c'mon now next time don't mention anything about what "you" do quit the boring, same lame conversation subjects, school, work, family!Enjoy yourself, have a drink tease her and everything else will fall into place.gl!
You do know that Wang is a recovering alcoholic? i fucking hate you more than ever.wang, great story.tonight i played a 1/2 NL game at a guys house and decided during a hand that it was ok to blow $80 against the tightest player at the table when i raise in LP with 4-5 off, called his BB reraise, and decided to push in on a Q-high flop where there were no draws. i fucking hate myself.
I know, I know. I said I wasnt going to post...but cmon??Why am I not surprised?And in other news...look at this most awesome 1 outer!*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Lolli74 [4h 4s]dbstamp: folds fins10: folds Lolli74: raises 400 to 600theeeclone: folds HamletRiver: calls 600nguyen71: folds ujku25: folds txmike24: folds Phil2312: folds *** FLOP *** [Jd 3d 4c]Lolli74: bets 600HamletRiver: calls 600*** TURN *** [Jd 3d 4c] [6d]Lolli74: checks HamletRiver: bets 800Lolli74: raises 800 to 1600HamletRiver: calls 800*** RIVER *** [Jd 3d 4c 6d] [4d]Lolli74: bets 800HamletRiver: calls 800 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***Lolli74: shows [4h 4s] (four of a kind, Fours)HamletRiver: shows [Jc Js] (a full house, Jacks full of Fours)Lolli74 collected 7500 from pot
Zach's been playing against a table of fools for about an hour.... I told him to be patient and wait for a hand. He just woke his mother up and spilled my beer... Yes, thats his account. He's none too proud of itAnother three or four hands like this and he can buy another one of those fancy skateboards PokerStars Game #7740462857: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2007/01/03 - 01:13:27 (ET)Table 'Sadachbia' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: jorge5555 ($26.55 in chips) Seat 2: stella500 ($28.60 in chips) Seat 3: Big Lode ($38.10 in chips) Seat 4: clifflonglll ($4.95 in chips) Seat 5: peconi ($31.20 in chips) Seat 6: nutscobra ($67.80 in chips) Seat 7: sunnyboy24 ($16.85 in chips) Seat 8: plummercrack ($36.60 in chips) Seat 9: The KoT ($16.90 in chips) plummercrack: posts small blind $0.10The KoT: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to plummercrack [Td Kd]jorge5555: folds stella500: folds Big Lode: calls $0.25clifflonglll: folds peconi: folds nutscobra: folds sunnyboy24: calls $0.25plummercrack: calls $0.15The KoT: checks *** FLOP *** [Qc 9d Jd]plummercrack: checks The KoT: checks Big Lode: checks sunnyboy24: bets $16.60 and is all-inplummercrack: raises $16.60 to $33.20The KoT: folds Big Lode: folds *** TURN *** [Qc 9d Jd] [Qd]plummercrack said, "ok"*** RIVER *** [Qc 9d Jd Qd] [4h]*** SHOW DOWN ***plummercrack: shows [Td Kd] (a straight flush, Nine to King)sunnyboy24: shows [8h Qs] (three of a kind, Queens)plummercrack collected $32.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $34.20 | Rake $1.70 Board [Qc 9d Jd Qd 4h]Seat 1: jorge5555 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: stella500 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Big Lode folded on the FlopSeat 4: clifflonglll folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: peconi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: nutscobra folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: sunnyboy24 (button) showed [8h Qs] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 8: plummercrack (small blind) showed [Td Kd] and won ($32.50) with a straight flush, Nine to KingSeat 9: The KoT (big blind) folded on the Flop

oh, and by "hitting it off," i mean me and the friend made a vocabulary list, then wrote a story using said list, where all words that rhymed with "jew" or had sounds rhyming with "jew" were replaced with "jew." this will be the subject of a future blog entry and request for submissions, but here's a couple excerpts:Once Upon A Time, a little boy was in a jewsical. When he jew up, he became a electrojewtionist in the cojewnity of the bljew jewstached peoples.He Had spent the last years, sitting back, eating cashjews and smoking marijewana. Over time, he had ajewmulated vast wealth. He had a fine jiew of the ocean, and enjoyed fine bottles of port, brought by his wine jeward. Ignoring his IOJew, his debt jew and he was jured away from his cajew trip.

oh, and by "hitting it off," i mean me and the friend made a vocabulary list, then wrote a story using said list, where all words that rhymed with "jew" or had sounds rhyming with "jew" were replaced with "jew." this will be the subject of a future blog entry and request for submissions, but here's a couple excerpts:Once Upon A Time, a little boy was in a jewsical. When he jew up, he became a electrojewtionist in the cojewnity of the bljew jewstached peoples.He Had spent the last years, sitting back, eating cashjews and smoking marijewana. Over time, he had ajewmulated vast wealth. He had a fine jiew of the ocean, and enjoyed fine bottles of port, brought by his wine jeward. Ignoring his IOJew, his debt jew and he was jured away from his cajew trip.
this isnt a the jewish version of mk's life story?

Full Tilt Poker Game #1523106601: Table Lost Miner - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:45:39 ET - 2007/01/03Seat 1: DOpeyMAN ($65)Seat 2: shieldsit ($56)Seat 3: ganyard16 ($81.65)Seat 4: sl999333 ($200)Seat 5: Zimmer4141 ($327.80)Seat 6: Don_Flamingo ($186.30)Seat 7: Sinareo ($302.45)Seat 8: Da_Engineer ($260.50)Seat 9: smoke fiter ($184.40)Don_Flamingo posts the small blind of $1Sinareo posts the big blind of $25 seconds left to actsl999333 posts $2The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Zimmer4141 [Ad Kh]Da_Engineer foldssmoke fiter raises to $6shieldsit foldsganyard16 foldssl999333 foldsZimmer4141 raises to $16Don_Flamingo foldsSinareo foldssmoke fiter calls $10*** FLOP *** [8d Kd Jc]smoke fiter bets $20Zimmer4141 calls $20*** TURN *** [8d Kd Jc] [9d]smoke fiter bets $28Zimmer4141 raises to $75smoke fiter calls $47*** RIVER *** [8d Kd Jc 9d] [Ks]smoke fiter has 15 seconds left to actsmoke fiter bets $73.40, and is all inZimmer4141 calls $73.40*** SHOW DOWN ***smoke fiter shows [Qc Qs] (two pair, Kings and Queens)Zimmer4141 shows [Ad Kh] (three of a kind, Kings)Zimmer4141 wins the pot ($370.80) with three of a kind, Kingssmoke fiter is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $373.80 | Rake $3Board: [8d Kd Jc 9d Ks]Seat 1: DOpeyMAN is sitting outSeat 2: shieldsit didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: ganyard16 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: sl999333 folded before the FlopSeat 5: Zimmer4141 (button) showed [Ad Kh] and won ($370.80) with three of a kind, KingsSeat 6: Don_Flamingo (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: Sinareo (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: Da_Engineer didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: smoke fiter showed [Qc Qs] and lost with two pair, Kings and QueensWamp Wamp.

i give most of the credit to ghost.i can't sleep and need to go to bed.
I do, too. I never thought "Jellyfish" would somehow be a good segue into a lame "You know what I hate? Mounds!" joke. The more you know...
I'm amazed there was no mention of Trill, WAMP WAMP, or serious cat on this date. However, I am also proud of this fact as that would have been +10 Internet toolbox points.And I also need to get to bed.
If I see her again, I'll definitely play some Clipse, use the word "Trill" (in the charming, "I know I can't pull this off, but that's why it's funny!" tone I have), and figure out some way to make a "I are serious cat" joke. I might even just say. "I are serious cat" as if it's a common saying, and see if she responds. I'm sure I'll think about you guys, and then I can come back here, and report exactly what I said/did, and award myself 1,000 internet toolbox points, because I planned it all out.
You do know that Wang is a recovering alcoholic? i fucking hate you more than ever.wang, great story.tonight i played a 1/2 NL game at a guys house and decided during a hand that it was ok to blow $80 against the tightest player at the table when i raise in LP with 4-5 off, called his BB reraise, and decided to push in on a Q-high flop where there were no draws. i fucking hate myself.
Anybody ever seen the Robin Hood animated movie? Well, you know the turtle? The little green guy? At one point (I think right before the archery tournament) the turtle exclaims: "Yay, Dad!" (Yay ryhmes with "gay")If I would have been able to post just after TheraFlu, I would have entered simply: "Yay, Dad!"This is definitely a "Yay, Dad!" type moment. If you ask me what, exactly, a "Yay, Dad!" type moment is, I won't be able to answer you. But I CAN tell you I generally shout it out during otherwise awkward pauses, or in situations where a random exclamation would be slightly inappropriate. Kinda like Dr. Hibbert's laugh."Ugh, sorry about that, Wang. I saw that beat you took...""Yay, Dad!"etc.I think I actually AM officially a recovering alcoholic. Believe it or not, getting through the holidays wasn't all that tough. You know what the worst part is? The dreams. Most nights I have a nightmare in which I just get waaasted, and hate myself for it. For a few moments when I wake up, I feel terrible, because I think I got bombed the night before. I've even woke up hungover twice (deadly serious), which is weird.Wang
dumbass.jpg

And I'm back. Hung out with that girl I posted about a while ago. No insertion or anything to that effect. It's still unpronounced whether we're "friends" or more than that.I know, stop being a pussy. Yadda yadda etc etc...I have to say though, given my recent binge of House re-runs, to get this call earlier was pretty damned arousing..Me: "Hey what's up?"Girl: "Hey, you have House on DVD right?"Me: "Yeah, why?"Girl: "I watched a few of the newer episodes on that website you sent me and now I'm hooked. What are you doing tonight?"Me: "Probably nothing... haven't heard about anything going on tonight."Girl: "Awesome, wanna get some take-out and watch House?"My brain: "That sentence aroused me far more than it should have. Let's do that, then have wild animal sex afterward."What I actually said: "Yeah, sounds good."Girl: "Ok, cool. I'll be over in a few minutes."Me: "See you then."

stupid pic
I'm sorry, but did I miss the members of this thread inviting you to post here regularly?Damn, that means I also missed the big induction ceremony and the singing of "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow." Everyone ignores you here for a reason. Take a hint.
I'm sorry, but did I miss the members of this thread inviting you to post here regularly?Damn, that means I also missed the big induction ceremony and the singing of "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow." Everyone ignores you here for a reason. Take a hint.
lol thanx for proving your own point about "ignoring me" :club: you're a smart guy.hering-admin-758195.jpg
I'll have no real friends so I post on general 24/7 can't you tell? I only have 9k+ posts! I'll be updating my e-friends later on my lonely life and the times when a girl gives me any attention. gotta go and play with my "mouse!"

From: Kali4niaNeed I say more.Enough with you. You clearly don't have the intellect required to insult me in a way that's even mildly entertaining, so go ahead. Keep posting annoying Google pics, posting a smilie face after every word of your post, and ending each sentence with "lol". Or then there's the playing with dirty needles idea, whichever you prefer.

Wait a minute, I never got an invitation either....:slowly realizing that nobody in here likes me face:
Wait a minute, I never got an invitation either....:slowly realizing that nobody in here likes me face:
Damn, he caught on.Ok guys, time to move to another forum. It's been a good run here.You know I love you. And yes, I mean in THAT way.
and knight owl, you pick on Lolli unneccessarily, you get banned. One more time trolling and you're gone for good. have a nice day
Just a friendly reminder...probably should watch your P's and Q's around here.
Just a friendly reminder...probably should watch your P's and Q's around here.
Yeah, I sent Keith a PM.. I have a feeling he won't be a problem for much longer.
From: Kali4niaNeed I say more.Enough with you. You clearly don't have the intellect required to insult me in a way that's even mildly entertaining, so go ahead. Keep posting annoying Google pics, posting a smilie face after every word of your post, and ending each sentence with "lol". Or then there's the playing with dirty needles idea, whichever you prefer.
okay Miss. Encyclopedia.Seriously you have Lonely, Desperate, Sad, Nerd, and still living with "mama" Written All over yourself! If I wanted discuss any matter with you I would be a Man and send you a IM, and not be a person who lacks judgment or sense to repeatedly show his Hypocrisy. By stating that no one replies and to get a "hint" yet does the very thing he professes no one to do, that is "Replying to my Posts." I could post, whenever, wherever I please. Seriously. You're a Joke!Please don't reply to any of my posts.Good Day Maam.
Ugh, was up $400 tonight, then lost with TP2k and Nut Flush draw against top pair on the flop, AJ against AT on an AKT board, and TPTK to a set, all in every pot.
nice title... should add OSU...