• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wow I am having a shitty day, quite literally, and I just want to hang out with everyone (and I mean everyone, WB Bill & Caleb).

BIZZLE JUST WON A MAIN EVENT SEAT ON STARSNo lemon juice this time either.
WTG Peter. Lori's breasts are magnificent good luck charms.
3) I'd say # of posts is a pretty decent measure of how much one wants to call attention to oneself. That's pretty much what making a post is. "Hey. Here. I got something to say." Let's compare, shall we?Shimmering Wang- 7.4 posts/dayRoyal Tour- 14.8 posts/dayBased on the above data, I'd say my hypothesis that Royal and Keith are being at least slightly hypocritical for acussing me of being an attention-hound cannot be denied. I'd also further speculate that it's pretty sweet and awesome that Royal Tour has exactly TWICE as many posts/day than me to a single decimal place. I am a scientist.
I don't want to rehash this whole thing but if you add my posts in with Wang's, its a lot closer. Oops, just did rehash it...
You guys are clogging up the internet tubes with all of this fighting. My professor sent me an internet yesterday that I haven't gotten yet because the tubes are clogged. It's not a dump truck people.I know, I posted this in the other thread but no one saw it. Stop fighting
Very good looking, senator.
I don't think begging will work. Pure rejection is really the only cure for his disease.
Begging? Fuck that shit. He knows his place, and I fucking knew he'd come crawling back.colorlemonjuice//Seriously though Turd, please stick around. I'll give you two cheeseburgers. I'll suck your dick man///invisible text
anatomy3ox0.gifhehe...ballcock.
I do not want to deal with any more toilet stuff please.
Morning bitches.
Morning.
Wow, this really improves my day. Go to see you briefly Hobbes, and Happy Birthday. Caleb returns! The Messiah lives!I guess I need a new sig. Suggestions?

I have to leave because I actually have a lot of work to do. I'll try to pop in whenever I can. I receive e-mail notifications when I receive a pm, so if you ever need to get a hold of me for whatever reason, that works.Pearl Jam, my favorite band, played here last night, but I didn't have tickets. They were going for over $500 on ebay. I've seen them several times before though, so I didn't think I should be paying that much. Anyway, I leave you with some lyrics:and now i rub my eyes, for he has returnedseems my preconceptions are what should have been burnedfor he still smiles... and he's still strongnothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grownand now he's homeand we're laughing like we always didmy same old, same old frienduntil a quarter-to-teni saw the strain creep inhe seems distracted and i know just what is gonna happen nextbefore his first stephe's off againToo melancholy?

I have to leave because I actually have a lot of work to do. I'll try to pop in whenever I can. I receive e-mail notifications when I receive a pm, so if you ever need to get a hold of me for whatever reason, that works.Pearl Jam, my favorite band, played here last night, but I didn't have tickets. They were going for over $500 on ebay. I've seen them several times before though, so I didn't think I should be paying that much. Anyway, I leave you with some lyrics:and now i rub my eyes, for he has returnedseems my preconceptions are what should have been burnedfor he still smiles... and he's still strongnothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grownand now he's homeand we're laughing like we always didmy same old, same old frienduntil a quarter-to-teni saw the strain creep inhe seems distracted and i know just what is gonna happen nextbefore his first stephe's off againToo melancholy?
Nah, Pearl Jam is also my favourite band buddy, and I will leave YOU with these:And the road The old man pavedThe broken seems along the wayThe rusted signs, left just for meHe was guiding me, love, his own wayNow the man of the hour is taking his final bowAs the curtain comes down I feel that this is just g'bye for now.

I get off at five, home by 6 and plan to celebrate bi tches!

Nah, Pearl Jam is also my favourite band buddy, and I will leave YOU with these:And the road The old man pavedThe broken seems along the wayThe rusted signs, left just for meHe was guiding me, love, his own wayNow the man of the hour is taking his final bowAs the curtain comes down I feel that this is just g'bye for now.
Ohhh won't you staayyyy just a little bit longer.....please stayyyy
Speaking of...I think it's time we crack one open and celebrate!! Too early?
Hell no, I was strongly considering getting a little sumptin sumptin while I was on lunch to help me cope with this afternoon. Decided I've been tempting the Employment Dogs enough this week. Definitely stopping on the way home though.
I get off at five, home by 6 and plan to celebrate bi tches!Ohhh won't you staayyyy just a little bit longer.....please stayyyy
Did you just fucking segue from Pearl Jam to Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs?

no, it was Jackson Brown, lol.:kneeling down and bowing to turd to await further instructions oh great leader of the single longest thread in the history of the internet devoted to wasting time and entertaining those not working:

:kneeling down and bowing to turd to await further instructions oh great leader of the single longest thread in the history of the internet devoted to wasting time and entertaining those not working:
First of all, the Army thread owns us in that department. Second of all, this thread will be dead in less than five months.
Um, no because the army thread is stickied so it doesn't count and you may be right, I may be crazy, but we just might be the lunatics you're looking for.
It wasn't stickied when it first started. If the second part is a quote I can't place it.
My wife just had an ultrasound, but the baby's legs were closed, so we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl.
unlike the Mrs. huh, huh, ya feel me?
Good to hear.Haha. If Mex was here I would've expected a joke saying he could get its legs open, girl or boy.
appreciate the thought, but I work alone fella. Welcome back, nice to see you. We don't have enough asians around here anymoreWhats up Turdy? I know you missed me.Like how I can make your return about me?[color#$%LLLcantsee*&@!Its always about me on here$^&@quoteme2cme]
no, it was Jackson Brown, lol.
The loadout is a great song. Just awesome Hobbes.
If the second part is a quote I can't place it.
Billy JoelStrangely appropriate for the thread, another verse, same song: Remember how i found you thereAlone in your electric chairI told you dirty jokes untill you smiledYou were lonely for a manI said take me as i amCause you might enjoy some madness for a while
The Rolling Stones?I'm 2/2 on my bets, wanna make a friendly wager?
No, cause then you'll go Kurt on me and bump this thing incessantly when it starts to die.
Whats up Turdy? I know you missed me.Like how I can make your return about me?[color#$%LLLcantsee*&@!Its always about me on here$^&@quoteme2cme]
We all know I only came back because of you.
Hey Turd and Hobbes. I wish I had something funny to say.I'll go with......bacterial vaginitis.
Give me your Jew Gold.