Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Okay, smoking hot chick on the lot, blond, nice rack, no bra, it's 95 degrees and she's all sweaty. The only nice thing about it being 95 degrees and humid is hot sweaty boobs and tight shorts. And sorry, i can't take pics.

I am really, really tired. Since I got plenty of sleep last night, I can only assume that my body is trying to shut itself down to keep any more bad things from consciously happening today. Battery seems to be charging nicely, it's up over halfway to normal now. Now if only I can do open heart surgery on a major engine component without going on tilt and breaking it worse, then all I have to do is sweat getting fired for the rest of the month. "Fixing it without breaking it worse first" is pretty major for me, I usually can't pull this off. I've done the same kitchen sink plumbing job at least 5 times since I've lived in the house, finally gave up on ever doing it properly and just stacked enough random shit under the pipe to make sure it will stay in place. During one of the jobs I got so frustrated I threw a piece of PVC pipe through a window, which then had to be replaced as well.

Okay, smoking hot chick on the lot, blond, nice rack, no bra, it's 95 degrees and she's all sweaty. The only nice thing about it being 95 degrees and humid is hot sweaty boobs and tight shorts. And sorry, i can't take pics.
So basically, brag post?Bastard.
I am really, really tired. Since I got plenty of sleep last night, I can only assume that my body is trying to shut itself down to keep any more bad things from consciously happening today. Battery seems to be charging nicely, it's up over halfway to normal now. Now if only I can do open heart surgery on a major engine component without going on tilt and breaking it worse, then all I have to do is sweat getting fired for the rest of the month. "Fixing it without breaking it worse first" is pretty major for me, I usually can't pull this off. I've done the same kitchen sink plumbing job at least 5 times since I've lived in the house, finally gave up on ever doing it properly and just stacked enough random shit under the pipe to make sure it will stay in place. During one of the jobs I got so frustrated I threw a piece of PVC pipe through a window, which then had to be replaced as well.
Man, I have to admit being outside trying to replace an alternator is the last thing i'd want to do today, it's brutal outside. You're going to have to wait for a while just to let the car cool off some, if that's possible. The only suggestion i have is sticking an ice pack down your pants. Good luck.
Man, I have to admit being outside trying to replace an alternator is the last thing i'd want to do today, it's brutal outside. You're going to have to wait for a while just to let the car cool off some, if that's possible. The only suggestion i have is sticking an ice pack down your pants. Good luck.
If this charging the battery remotely thing actually works out, I may just keep doing that until its cool enough to work outside. I can't handle sitting still outside when its 95+, let alone working on a car which I hate doing anyway. I'll definitely get frustrated and break something. If possible I'll be leaving that job for another day.

boo hooo its hot.Welcome to my life 10 months a year. wussies.good luck with the alt. Adam.I cant fix anything. Case in point, I took some suit pants in to the dry cleaner today b/c a button needed replacing.I don't like to learn either.besides being occasionally funny, I'm pretty fcking useless in this world.

boo hooo its hot.Welcome to my life 10 months a year. wussies.good luck with the alt. Adam.I cant fix anything. Case in point, I took some suit pants in to the dry cleaner today b/c a button needed replacing.I don't like to learn either.besides being occasionally funny, I'm pretty fcking useless in this world.
think i swallowed it... :club:
Yeah too bad you don't have a HABS(AC)FAN (patent pending) that would make your life alot easier.
Yeah, you will fit in about as well as Gilbertology.
Not quite, he at least had the black thing going for him, at a time when we were holding the TBG search.
think i swallowed it... :Gobbled Ron's C0ck face:
that wasn't all.and don't use smilies. Its our only real rule. use made up smilies. see example:hoping you stay face:
that wasn't all.and don't use smilies. Its our only real rule. use made up smilies. see example:hoping you stay face:
seems like almost everyone breaks the rule within the first day they post here.definately a good rule though, since the fact that everyone breaks it shows how overused and useless they truly are.
Tonight I'm getting extremely drunk and playing online poker.All I want to know is...who's coming with me?
What time is tonight for you and do you play on FCP?If so, i'll be your huckleberry. I'm staying a few hours late at work and have nothing better to do.
Tonight I'm getting extremely drunk and playing online poker.All I want to know is...who's coming with me?
If you are playing on PP, I might come along for the ride.ps. LMG is probably the best term ever. I hart it.