I Called In Sick Today

thanks. my sister is pretty photogenic, so if you want to know what she really looks like, take that picture, wake it up at 5am after working until midnight, then ship it to work to get sexually harassed my male partners for the next 16 hours or so.
I'd like to meet your sister.
It takes a real good group of people to be able to really have fun at a party at your own place. Since you're friends with mk, i'd imagine that they generally break into slapfights over discussing the most recent contentious New Yorker article and how pretentious mk thought it was.
Yeah, that made me actually laugh out loud.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Damn, you're almost as quick as C-Dub.
and twice as drenching.anytime you're in toronto strat, she'd be perfect. she works 15 hours a day and makes lots of money. you definitely strike me as the trophy husband type.
Took down a couple nice pots, back up to 40k. Real close to the bubble here.
I love how a few people have mentioned shifting gears and playing "solid" until the money. Yeah, it's +EV to give up your blinds for a few rounds to ensure cashing for less than the buyin.I really need to go back to playing tournaments.
where are you playing? i've got a couple minutes to come rail you... FMP damnit!
He's in the PartyPoker Super Monday tournament. It's definitely interesting to see the asinine stuff going on late in a $162 buyin tournament.
He's in the PartyPoker Super Monday tournament. It's definitely interesting to see the asinine stuff going on late in a $162 buyin tournament.

garb - can't log in to Party.

good luck

Robert Zimmerman.

Yeah, I'm bored.

I don't know why you'd want him to win, he's just going to make me change my avatar to some goofy "Hobbes holding Susie" picture.
Not true at all. And it was Susie hugging Hobbes.
Or this one: susie20kc.jpg
That was a joke though.

How can you not have parties at your place?My philosophy in college in terms of housing was that I never bought anything I wouldn't mind breaking if the mood struck me (which was often)...and anything is fixable with enough plaster.I'd just like to mention the fact that our house sophomore year was slated to be demolished after the year was over. Suffice it to say we beat the shit out of that house. By the end it looked like there had been a full scale gun battle complete with automatic machine guns and cannons. College.

3 outered on the river. twice. in five minutes. in the two biggest pots of my night.it's always nice to quickly turn a nice profit into a big loss.maybe time for a drink?

3 outered on the river. twice. in five minutes. in the two biggest pots of my night.it's always nice to quickly turn a nice profit into a big loss.maybe time for a quickie?

It's 4:51. I'm still awake.But I did just take down $8774 in the 20+2 40k on Party Poker.I like Party Poker.

It's 4:51. I'm still awake.But I did just take down $8774 in the 20+2 40k on Party Poker.I like Party Poker.
Holy shittering, that should help with the parents situation. Was that the winning share, or second?
Holy shittering, that should help with the parents situation. Was that the winning share, or second?
Got to HU with about a 2:1 chiplead, so we chopped. Originally first was 10k and second was 5k.Yes, they will be pleased.
It takes a real good group of people to be able to really have fun at a party at your own place. Since you're friends with mk, i'd imagine that they generally break into slapfights, discussing the most recent contentious New Yorker article and how pretentious mk thought it was.
This made me laugh.Congrats to Bizzle.
WOW!! Holy hell Peter. That's freakin fantastic!!
It was a very good night.I made a massive laydown with 82 on a 10-6-6-2-2 board where he checked to me 3 times. That was probably my key hand.
WOW!! Holy hell Peter. That's freakin fantastic!!
Shouldn't we be in bed?
It was a very good night.I made a massive laydown with 82 on a 10-6-6-2-2 board where he checked to me 3 times. That was probably my key hand.
I was screaming FOLD at the screen there. That was a nice laydown.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: CardWarfare, Bizzle, Ouch-8s, ajs510GO TO SLEEP YOU FREAKS!!