• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Final LAD (40 - 36) 2 6 0 MIN (40 - 35) 8 12 0 W: C. Silva (4-8) L: C. Billingsley (0-1) Crap.
Another bad beat.
It's a series bet, so he still could pull it off. Doubtful.
:crossing fingers face:
Isn't that what we all do?
Well, me personally, I only come in here for serious conversations.and the gay sex, that too.
I don't know why you'd want him to win, he's just going to make me change my avatar to some goofy "Hobbes holding Susie" picture.
Well if that's the case, I don't care.
more problematically also, i was never taught to shave. i dunno, but in a lot of ways, learning about sex by yourself is a lot less problematic than learning how to shave by yourself.
Life lessons here, getcher life lessons here!!Okay, condom story.My best friend had a girlfriend (Tracy) in HS whose parents were a little strange. Very nice, but weird. They were the kind of people who, on New Year's eve, just as we all got there to pick up Tracy, would burst out of the front door and try and start a big snowball fight with everyone in the front yard. Strange, eh? Oh, did I mention they were naked? And very very fat. Yeah. That was strange. Not as strange as the first time I met them though.My parents went out of town for a few days. That obviously meant that my sister and I needed to throw a keg party and raise a little spending cash. So we put the word out and a bunch of people agreed to come. Tracy, however, needed a ride.Somehow, it came to me to be the one to pick her up. I got directions and arrived at her door, rang the bell, and was invited in by her mother, who was preparing a spaghetti dinner. "Tracy is downstairs getting ready. Her father is down there too watching TV, why don't you go join him while you wait?"Sounded innocent enough. I had been warned by Pat that these two were strange, but other than the fact that Mom was using WAY too much oregano in the sauce, all seemed normal.Until I got downstairs. Tracy's dad was watching Baywatch with Tracy's little brother. Multi-generational appreciation of Pamela Anderson is only a little strange. Multi-generational appreciation of Pamela Anderson while naked with your 12 year son registers significantly higher on the weird scale. Multi-generational appreciation of Pamela Anderson while naked with your 12 year old son followed by what I can only describe as Greco-Roman Wrestling during the commercials breaks the freaking scale and sends the little needle flying, embedding it in the faux-exposed-brick facade of the family room.I was quickly more than a little uncomfortable.Tracy, however, was a unique girl in that she was ready almost immediately upon my descent into the basement of depravity. After a quick goodbye and a succesfull evasion of a handshake attempt, we went upstairs, but were stopped when her dad called up to her,"Don't forget what we talked about, Tracy!"She laughed and told me she would be right up. I went to wait in the car. She came out a minute later carrying a large box, about 2x2x2. I asked her what was in the box, she said party favours. She had explained to her parents that my parents were away, and that I was having a party, so her uncle bought her a box, no a case, full of party favours.It wasn't until we got the house that I discovered that her uncle's idea of party favours was actually about one thousand Trojans For Her condoms. In pretty pink wrappers. Exactly what kind of party her uncle thought I was hosting, I'm not sure. If he looks like his brother, I don't want to go to any of his parties though. Of this I am sure.Mix 100 drunk highschool kids with something like 10 condoms each. Stir vigourously. Pour all over my house. I give for you, a recipe for disaster.I spend much of the party cleaning up condoms. They were everywhere. It is unknown to this day what STD this kids thought they were protecting my mother's orange tree from when they stretched them over every branch. Condoms do not make good water balloons, because they are obscenely strong. Full points for trying though, everyone. They do, however, make excellent flotation devices, for the same reason. I fished several from the pool. By the end of the night, I had cleaned up so many condoms Beans would be jealous. Or want to hire me as his janitor.A few days later, my parents came home. The house, as usual, was cleaner than when they left it (I later found out this was how they generally knew if we had a party or not). On this particular occasion, however, they found out another way. Not from the condom filled with water that they found in the freezer; no, I blamed that on my sister and her 'needs'. The jig was up when they went to bed that night and found opened, unrolled condoms underneath their pillows. I don't know why I didn't check there.Thankfully, they were not used. Didn't make much of a difference to them though, it was only slightly less disturbing to find 'clean' condoms in their bed than dirty ones. I'm sure the sheer volume of wrappers that were discovered tucked in a garbage bag in the back corners of the garage raised some eyebrows too, but somehow I came out of that whole discussion alive and able to tell this story.I may still have a few of those pink Trojans For Hers around. I woudn't recommend using them though, they are too long for this world. And this story is too long for this thread, but I hit "Add Reply" nonetheless.
I may still have a few of those pink Trojans For Hers around. I woudn't recommend using them though, they are too long for this world. And this story is too long for this thread, but I hit "Add Reply" nonetheless.
Ship em to Naked Cowboy. I think he could use em.
Curse of the condoms
I never thought about that, but yeah. The fact that people are going to intentionally hide condoms to try to get you busted makes it so much more difficult to clean up the house.I'm going to do everything I can to keep the parties to a minimum in my apartment next year. Cleaning up vomit from idiots who blatantly ignore their own limits is -EV.
I'm going to do everything I can to keep the parties to a minimum in my apartment next year. Cleaning up vomit from idiots who blatantly ignore their own limits is -EV.
Meh, I say have all the parties you can. And don't call me an idiot.
I never thought about that, but yeah. The fact that people are going to intentionally hide condoms to try to get you busted makes it so much more difficult to clean up the house.I'm going to do everything I can to keep the parties to a minimum in my apartment next year. Cleaning up vomit from idiots who blatantly ignore their own limits is -EV.
Yeah, but the hilarity that ensues from that vomit makes up for it a bit.Just doubled up in Party Super Monday with a set of 7s vs. TP2K. Up to 28k.
Yeah, but the hilarity that ensues from that vomit makes up for it a bit.Just doubled up in Party Super Monday with a set of 7s vs. TP2K. Up to 28k.
I dunno. My disdain for people who drink too much is sort of two-fold. I don't like having to clean up someone else's mess, and it's very rare that the person who vomited is in a good mood after the fact. The person I least enjoy at a party is the one who can manage to puke and then become an emotional wreck for the rest of the night.I see you just got moved in the Super Monday. What is with Party taking your table away and not seating you immediately? That has always bugged me about their tournaments.
Meh, I say have all the parties you can. And don't call me an idiot.
They're really just not that fun for me. I'm sorry for calling you an idiot.
The condom story was good, but holy hell, to pick up a girl and find her dad naked watching tv with her little brother is highly disturbing.
Oh yeah. it has been more than fifteen years, and that image still haunts me occasionally. Especially when he pinned him.However, 300lbs of fat hairy man lying on a wriggling 12 year old is an image that would probably sit just fine with some of our e-friends around here.
And thanks for that very discriptive image, now it will haunt me too.
And my teachers thought that because I didn't pay attention in English class I wouldn't be able to write a descriptive paragraph...
Oh yeah. it has been more than fifteen years, and that image still haunts me occasionally. Especially when he pinned him.However, 300lbs of fat hairy man lying on a wriggling 12 year old is an image that would probably sit just fine with some of our e-friends around here.
I know what you're talking about. Sounds like my kind of party.

I love how Zim has taken it upon himself to always steal the big blind of a player named "Fold_Blind" in the Super Monday.Someday, me and MK are going to play one of the Super weeklies... we'll let you know beforehand so you can join us if ya like.

: shrug face :Well, I turned out normal despite seeing it. Right?
The fact that you found it to be strange or disturbing is a good sign.
Picture of MrDannyg.
thanks. my sister is pretty photogenic, so if you want to know what she really looks like, take that picture, wake it up at 5am after working until midnight, then ship it to work to get sexually harassed my male partners for the next 16 hours or so.oh and i didn't graduate recently or anything, that's just how i dress. except for the hair. now i have short hair. and i am completely regretting this haircut, because i have absolutely no unique characteristics anymore. except for my personality, which i very quickly realized no one pays attention to anyways.
I'd stick it in that girl. I'd slap you in the face.
i'm feeling a little bitter right now, so i can't respond to that comedically, though i feel like i usually could.
They're really just not that fun for me.
It takes a real good group of people to be able to really have fun at a party at your own place. Since you're friends with mk, i'd imagine that they generally break into slapfights, discussing the most recent contentious New Yorker article and how pretentious mk thought it was.
However, 300lbs of fat hairy man lying on a wriggling 12 year old is an image that would probably sit just fine with some of our e-friends around here.
good thing i'm doing laundry tomorrow