Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've been watching but now I'm going to bed. Take it down!
Can't beat the cards sometimes. Can't complain either I suppose, cause they were mighty mighty good to me for a long time.
I don't get it...So close to 1000 I can taste it. Adam, what do you think I should have under my avator?I guess not...
Is that related to Ron and Speed's conversation?EDIT: 999... and I can't think of anything cool for a 1000th
I'm instantly convinced that your custom title should be Big Ten Inch.Anyone who wasn't born in the 70's won't get it, which adds to the appeal.
I'm instantly convinced that your custom title should be Big Ten Inch.Anyone who wasn't born in the 70's won't get it, which adds to the appeal.
That's a good one, I'll go with that... nothing cool for my 1000th, just this.So I can't find where to change it... I looked through all of my profile stuff and can't find anything.

good morning... ummm so yeah... why do girls get buyers remorse after they give it up...and the next time they come over just want to cuddle to make sure you just arent in it for the sex?Where is that in the girl code?

good morning... ummm so yeah... why do girls get buyers remorse after they give it up...and the next time they come over just want to cuddle to make sure you just arent in it for the sex?Where is that in the girl code?
Is she right?
Is she right?
No... thats not the only reason Im into it... damn you for being right cowboy...damn you... To be honest it really wasnt that big of a deal, but she did make me watch Idol over Lost...and I was a little upset about that... im good though for friday

Bleh........I actually got sick yesterday at work and left. It appears I missed a bunch of good stuff, but I'm still to sick to go read it.I went out 15th in the Neg last night, shenanigans I say.Ouch came to my table, final 2nd or 3rd table and said, "Duck!" hahahaDang my original table was brutal. Alf, sea, krup, owise, and others and shortly there after a slew of other good players. Then I got moved and to my left was gilbert and pogue. Dang it was raquel that crippled my stack though.Ruby posted in general this morning.Girlfriend had to go to Pittsburgh for work so I am alone at the house.I think I'm going to do what Ron can't.

No... thats not the only reason Im into it... damn you for being right cowboy...damn you... To be honest it really wasnt that big of a deal, but she did make me watch Idol over Lost...and I was a little upset about that... im good though for friday
You let a hookup dictate what you'll be watching on TV during finale's week, *then* she didn't give it up?Fired.
I was going to type something very similar to the bolded part, preceded by "If you actually like the girl"I also got dragged into the Idol mess, but I don't watch lost so it wasn't a big deal. And who doesn't love Burt Bacharach?
Dang my original table was brutal. Alf, sea, krup, owise, and others and shortly there after a slew of other good players. Then I got moved and to my left was gilbert and pogue. Dang it was raquel that crippled my stack though.Ruby posted in general this morning.Girlfriend had to go to Pittsburgh for work so I am alone at the house.
I swear, Pogue should try to make his living playing poker. He's the most quietly consistent player on this forum, it's amazing how many final tables he makes in the Neg-O.
I was going to type something very similar to the bolded part, preceded by "If you actually like the girl"I also got dragged into the Idol mess, but I don't watch lost so it wasn't a big deal. And who doesn't love Burt Bacharach?
seriously...all I could think about was Austin Powers when he was like...Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Burt Bacharach...I do like her...Ill put in the time...but the whole Idol thing is not my bag baby...yeah...Whats the category for random stories today?
Whats the category for random stories today?
Your first car, the story behind how you got it, whether or not you still have it or wish you still had it, and if it had a name.

Day 4 in the books, only a minor speed bump in the road. There is a temptress among us. Lets just say the offer was very, very tempting, and I'm seriously considering it, and starting a new streak when said temptress is in a very hot, dry place. I can't believe (and I'm pretty sure she can't believe) that I passed it up. None of you would've, but it was personal pride at stake. Sad really.I watched Idol in fast forward last night. in honor of Bill Simmons, I'll call this Ramblings:McPhee looked good, I mean real good, when singing with Meatloaf, who obviously lost his voice. Her bags were out there, and she gets thinner every week. She might be on coke, but I do like my women like I like my scotch, 12 years old and mixed up with coke.Taylor was the best choice, and his duet with Toni Braxton chubbed me up. She looked awesome and brought a sexual energy to the table, unfortunately, I believe her mic was turned off.I forget sometimes how much I respect Prince. I like him, even though I only have Purple Rain, and a greatest hits album from ten years ago, but sometimes, like last night, he reminds me how talented he is. Weird though.I can't believe my one of my alltime favorite bands was on Idol last night (Live)I've seen them at least 6-7 times. they've been great everytime. I have all six of their albums. I like Chris Daughtry. He has the most appeal to me.Watched some David Blaine magic special on TLC, back when he was good. Some of that stuff is just amazing, but I am such a cynic. Has to be rigged, laws of phsyics don't get a card into someones shoe without them removing it. I don't know, but it is fun to watch him stare awkwardly at the person after the trick is over for what seems like an eternity. They always break and look away. I'd stare back, and just make it awkward. he banged Fiona Apple for a while. He gets crazy hot pssy.I'm gonna do laundry tonight. probably 3 or 4 loads. I waited two weeks. I have a lot of clothes. And I wear suits everyday.I have a twinge of a headache.I haven't drank, been drunk in a while. Thats gonna change this weekend I think. Who knows? Wait, I should shouldn't I?Thats all I have right now.

Your first car, the story behind how you got it, whether or not you still have it or wish you still had it, and if it had a name.
My first car was the Crashin' Citation. A 1983 maroon Chevy Citation hatchback.(this was 1996). My buddy had it sitting out behind his office for years. he sold it to me $1. It leaked oil so badly that I had to put a quart in it per day. It had no cd player and no tape deck, only an AM radio.And you know what? I friggin' loved that car. I almost miss being young, broke, and perpetually inebriated.It was a simpler time...
When I enlisted in the Army I got a nice signing bonus of 10k when I graduated Basic Training and AIT...When I got to my 1st Unit... I got the check for about 7k and proceeded to put 4k down on a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage DE... a nice little 2 door standard...blah blah blah...Well I had the car for about 6 months and my best friend at the time was Corporal Yancy Shane Spencer from South Dakota...So he doesnt have a car and I let him take it here and there from time to time... No problems... So Xmas of 2000 I go on leave for a week and tell him he can use my car to drive himself back to work and such around FT SILL, Oklahoma... Well 3 days into my trip I get a phone call from the Department of Public Safety in Texas...now Im in CT... They say MisterB can you please explain to us why your car is upside down on route 44 outside of Wichita Falls Texas?The **** just hit the fan... I tell them that Im in CT been in CT for a while and they need to call Yancy... so they call him and he basicially tells them that a deer had run out across the road and they didnt have a cell phone and had to walk...blah blah blah...Turns out they drove to Wichita Falls TX (45 minutes away) and got hammered ran off the road and then came back across and hit a guardrail and slip about 50ft on its side... The passenger one Brian Bushover was so drunk he didnt wake up until the car had stopped sliding....Needless to say Yancy spent a couple days in Jail and I was out 4k and a new car... The next car I got was the biggest lemon youve ever seen in your life... I still have the key to that Mirage in my Olds...
A 1984 Chevy Cavalier (Obtained in 1995) with only about 45,000 miles on it. It topped out at a speed of about 55 MPH. 3 weeks after I bought it for $400, someone ran a red light, smashing me into 4 other vehicles, and then a light pole. It was quite a ride...Edit: I now realize my story sucks

"Admin Juliya" <info@linda.org> Subject: You have new mail from Anastasia, 27 y.o. Russia , dating Kind regards,admin@russianlove4u.infoadministratorJulia ...Is the e-mail I received this morning.

I got my first car as a Christmas present when I was 17, which would have been in 1993. It was a 1978 Cadillac de Ville that my parents paid about $250 for. Ran just fine, body was a little beat up, but the interior was awesome. All red leather with a huge bench seat in the back like a red leather couch in the car. The thing had a 440 8 cylinder engine and sucked gas like crazy, which was ok because gas was only $1.20 a gallon back then. Took me forever to figure out how the high beams worked, tried everything I could think of to get the headlights to switch (pull back on the stalk, push forward, twist the headlight knob, nothing). Finally realized that there was a switch on the floor that turned them on, a feature I've never seen in any car I've owned since. I drove The Beast for about 6 months, then my grandparents sold me their Oldsmobile which was good for another 30,000 miles or so (the Caddy was on its last legs, I sold it to a guy who parted it out). I've only owned 4 vehicles in my life so I'll just outline:1978 Cadillac de Ville (1993)1985 Oldsmobile Delta '88 (1994)1993 Chevrolet Camaro (1996)1999 Chevrolet S-10 (which I bought brand new in 1998 and still drive to this day)

I grew up broke, so I never really had a traditional first car.I had a late 70's pinto in freshmen year in college. No shocks. Funny to see two three hundred pound linemen, get out of that baby. We had to tie the muffler to the frame with a doo rag, and one of us had to hold the car up off the frame to get under it. I guess free squats of 500lbs did serve a purpose.first real truck I bought was a 1989 Chevy full size pick up. lasted 10 years. best thing I ever bought.1999 expedition now. I love it as well.