The Funniest And Scariest Thing I’ve Ever Read

I didn't realize so many of you assholes were wiggers. Hip-Hop sucks, but at least you can dance to the stuff on the radio. Slug just cries about his problems like a little girl, and doesn't even pwn anyone. I guarantee if someone made you guys a Metal mix, you'd never listen to this ghetto shit again.

• Like 1
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is from Bob Zmuda’s book about Andy Kaufman it is a little profane and very out there."I've got a job for you," he said. "You're not going to believe this, but it's true. This job is unbelievable

Nice bump, Tim. Excellent story, although very over-the-top balls-out Seventies.

That is the single greatest thing I've ever read. I can't believe I missed this the first time through. Also, Hobbes is a douche.

wiggers. Hip-Hop sucks, ghetto shit
You may want to zip up your fly. Your ignorance is showingYou're just another d-bag who says rap music sucks but you still have sex to linkin park songs and reminisce about the good ole days when you listen to the Beastie Boys.
You may want to zip up your fly. Your ignorance is showingYou're just another d-bag who says rap music sucks but you still have sex to linkin park songs and reminisce about the good ole days when you listen to the Beastie Boys.
My head hurts.
don't mind dutch, he's just a heshen, who's trapped in 1991 and thinks rock still matters. You hit the nail right on the head, ignorant is exactly what he is.
don't mind dutch, he's just a heshen, who's trapped in 1991 and thinks rock still matters. You hit the nail right on the head, ignorant is exactly what he is.
Listen up, hammer pud: I'm getting fairly sick of your condescending bullshit. I'm ignorant? You listen to a novelty; a ****ing fad, all about robin' niggas and slappin' bitches. I listen to real, time-tested art. In 100 years no one will know what rap was, and kids will be gathered around the family's guitar, learning the classics, like Taproot and Nickelback. Book it, ghetto trash dipshit.
Listen up, hammer pud: I'm getting fairly sick of your condescending bullshit. I'm ignorant? You listen to a novelty; a ****ing fad, all about robin' niggas and slappin' bitches. I listen to real, time-tested art. In 100 years no one will know what rap was, and kids will be gathered around the family's guitar, learning the classics, like Taproot and Nickelback. Book it, ghetto trash dipshit.
:chortle:
You should put this into a rap diss
I am astounded (in a good way) upon which how many levels this thread has delivered.Although I believe that sentence is grammatically correct, it's very awkward.
I don't think you're correct here. Everything at the beginning of the sentence is fine, but if we remove the parenthesized portion we have 'I am astounded upon which how many levels...' 'Upon which' is incorrect here - not only does it sound awkward as you suggested, but it doesn't really make sense. You should have said: "I am astounded (in a good way) by the many levels on which this thread has delivered." This makes it clear that your astonishment is due to the many levels on which the thread delivered, whereas your sentence left it slightly unclear as to the reason for your astonishment.
Big man, threatening me on a message board. If we were at a race track, you'd never talk shit like that; you'd know I'd just pop on the NOS and Tokyo-drift past your ass. Why don't you come down to GA and race me for pinks, or just shut the hell up?
Big man, threatening me on a message board. If we were at a race track, you'd never talk shit like that; you'd know I'd just pop on the NOS and Tokyo-drift past your ass. Why don't you come down to GA and race me for pinks, or just shut the hell up?
Typical chink, trying to settle things with drifting. I bet you have a 93 camry, that's suspension you spent 20 G on, you fucking loser. Why don't you just set your money on fire, it's faster.. If I see another one of these dumb gooks in their rice rockets racing through my hood, I'm goinna blast that slant eyed bitch.
Typical chick, trying to settle things with drifting. I bet you have a 93 camry, that's suspension you spent 20 G on, you fucking loser. Why don't you just set your money on fire, it's faster.. If I see another one of these dumb gooks in their rice rockets racing through my hood, I'm goinna blast that slant eyed bitch.
"Typical chick"? Lean to type, fag-breath. I barely even notice your racism anymore; I just put the hater-blockers on. But talking shit about my car is a no-no. Ask anyone on the Fast and Furious IMDB forums; they'll tell you what happens to dumb, nerdy little bitches who dis my whip. It's a 9-second car, little ho.
"Typical chick"? Lean to type, fag-breath. I barely even notice your racism anymore; I just put the hater-blockers on. But talking shit about my car is a no-no. Ask anyone on the Fast and Furious IMDB forums; they'll tell you what happens to dumb, nerdy little bitches who dis my whip. It's a 9-second car, little ho.
My racism? Says the guy dropping "wigger" bombs. You know what wigger means right? It means " white nigger", you ignorant dog-muncher.
So listen up you lil burbanite prep who's idea of a night out is to leave mommy's basement to go to your friends basement and drink a sixpack of miller chill to play Mario Kart. If I were to meet up with you trying to talk your halfassed keyboard wanksta bs, I'd grip you with my right hand by the jugular, squeeze until your eyes started to bulge, then would proceed to gouge your left eye out of it's socket with a spoon, toss you to the ground, stomp on your chest and yelled at you to open until you reluctantly did so from the pressure of your ribs pressing into your spine, feed you your left eye, crack open my lighter and pour the lighter fluid into your open eyesocket, light it with a match, and proceed to cook a crack rock in the very spoon I had just used to gouge out your eye.Pussy.
Let's leave Mario Kart out of this
Bwahahahaha.... BigDickhead listens to rap? Explains a lot.
Are you asian? What's with the slanty i?
LMAO :ts That's one of the funniest things I've read on here in ages. No... I'm not Asian.... but I have a sense of humor and that was funny! :club:
My racism? Says the guy dropping "wigger" bombs. You know what wigger means right? It means " white nigger", you ignorant dog-muncher.
"Wigger" is a completely acceptable term. Every one at my high school used it all the time. And Big Dickhead calling someone ignorant. That's a laugh. I'll race you, too. I'll race all of you.
I don't think you're correct here. Everything at the beginning of the sentence is fine, but if we remove the parenthesized portion we have 'I am astounded upon which how many levels...' 'Upon which' is incorrect here - not only does it sound awkward as you suggested, but it doesn't really make sense. You should have said: "I am astounded (in a good way) by the many levels on which this thread has delivered." This makes it clear that your astonishment is due to the many levels on which the thread delivered, whereas your sentence left it slightly unclear as to the reason for your astonishment.
goddammit, i think yours is better.well played, sir.
peewee.jpg