The Funniest And Scariest Thing I’ve Ever Read

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is from Bob Zmuda’s book about Andy Kaufman it is a little profane and very out there."I've got a job for you," he said. "You're not going to believe this, but it's true. This job is unbelievable

Nice bump, Tim. Excellent story, although very over-the-top balls-out Seventies.

That is the single greatest thing I've ever read. I can't believe I missed this the first time through. Also, Hobbes is a douche.

[x]Entertaining[] Funny[] ScaryI've seen pretty much everything that's been talked about here IRL in one way or another... he's not any more of a lunatic than you'll find in a city laced with crack problems. Though I suppose for the time the shock value of his actions were much higher... and the donut wasn't genius, he was just essentially flipping off the girl who wouldn't lose the clothes. If Flo loses clothes, guaranteed he gets the donut too.Worth a read though.

I'm pretty sure the standard rule of thumb these days is, if you use a checkbox in your post, your opinion is worthless. Good luck.check

I'm pretty sure the standard rule of thumb these days is, if you use a checkbox in your post, your opinion is worthless. Good luck.check
I absolutely agree. Also, that story was just about the funniest thing I've ever read, so him not checking funny makes me want to punch his colon with a bat.
I absolutely agree. Also, that story was just about the funniest thing I've ever read, so him not checking funny makes me want to punch his colon with a bat.
awww look, it's the same cumbag that came into my thread just to be a hater and say how my thread was worthless blah blah Hey Kids Waive to the HaterHI HATERBut let's be real, "punch his colon with a bat". C'mon, that's the best you can do? No wonder you find this mildy offensive material hilarious.So listen up you lil burbanite prep who's idea of a night out is to leave mommy's basement to go to your friends basement and drink a sixpack of miller chill to play Mario Kart. If I were to meet up with you trying to talk your halfassed keyboard wanksta bs, I'd grip you with my right hand by the jugular, squeeze until your eyes started to bulge, then would proceed to gouge your left eye out of it's socket with a spoon, toss you to the ground, stomp on your chest and yelled at you to open until you reluctantly did so from the pressure of your ribs pressing into your spine, feed you your left eye, crack open my lighter and pour the lighter fluid into your open eyesocket, light it with a match, and proceed to cook a crack rock in the very spoon I had just used to gouge out your eye.Pussy.
soooooooooo, did anybody skip anger management class today?
LOL :)yup, if I had gone I would have remembered the final detail about selling the crack to his youngest relative :club:
awww look, it's the same cumbag that came into my thread just to be a hater and say how my thread was worthless blah blah Hey Kids Waive to the HaterHI HATERBut let's be real, "punch his colon with a bat". C'mon, that's the best you can do? No wonder you find this mildy offensive material hilarious.So listen up you lil burbanite prep who's idea of a night out is to leave mommy's basement to go to your friends basement and drink a sixpack of miller chill to play Mario Kart. If I were to meet up with you trying to talk your halfassed keyboard wanksta bs, I'd grip you with my right hand by the jugular, squeeze until your eyes started to bulge, then would proceed to gouge your left eye out of it's socket with a spoon, toss you to the ground, stomp on your chest and yelled at you to open until you reluctantly did so from the pressure of your ribs pressing into your spine, feed you your left eye, crack open my lighter and pour the lighter fluid into your open eyesocket, light it with a match, and proceed to cook a crack rock in the very spoon I had just used to gouge out your eye.Pussy.
Somebody needs a drink.

You want to know why your other thread blows? because A) It's a tired retread of the " you might be an X if you do y" formula of humor, that was awful to begin with. B) It glorifies alcoholism. While I'm not like some who would be offended by that, I feel that most people ( appologies Chrozzo) who glorfiy their alcoholism are huge, horrendous, immature douchebags. Your post above only solidifies that read. C) The best part of that thread is that ever single person whom went in there, complaining about how fcked up it is to joke about Alcoholism was fcking with you. Every one of them. None of them were sincere in the slightest. And you were to stupid to see what they were doing and took them at face value, which is the only part of the thread that made me laugh.

FYP
Yes, your'e so tough, I'm sure you're a crazied homicidal maniac who kills people with spoons all the time, who needs to be respected and feared, and not some pathetic alcoholic loser who kicks his dog when his aces don't hold up.
You want to know why your other thread blows? because A) It's a tired retread of the " you might be an X if you do y" formula of humor, that was awful to begin with. B) It glorifies alcoholism. While I'm not like some who would be offended by that, I feel that most people ( appologies Chrozzo) who glorfiy their alcoholism are huge, horrendous, immature douchebags. Your post above only solidifies that read. C) The best part of that thread is that ever single person whom went in there, complaining about how fcked up it is to joke about Alcoholism was fcking with you. Every one of them. None of them were sincere in the slightest. And you were to stupid to see what they were doing and took them at face value, which is the only part of the thread that made me laugh.
So you love this story because of the offensive nature of the humor, but hate my thread because of the offensive nature of the humor....gotcha.
Yes, your'e so tough, I'm sure you're a crazied homicidal maniac who kills people with spoons all the time, who needs to be respected and feared, and not some pathetic alcoholic loser who kicks his dog when his aces don't hold up.
Tsk tsk tsk, when did I say anything about killing you? Your reading comprehension is poor.
So you love this story because of the offensive nature of the humor, but hate my thread because of the offensive nature of the humor....gotcha.
Did you read my post, are are just too stupid to comprehend my words? That offended by your humor is exactly what I wasn't. Your humor isn't funny. Your lack of humor offends me.
Tsk tsk tsk, when did I say anything about killing you? Your reading comprehension is poor.
Funny that's the part you objected to, and not the " pathetic loser alcoholic dog kicker" part.
Did you read my post, are are just too stupid to comprehend my words?
look above ur post, clearly you're the one with reading comprehension issues :)looks like you get the big oleFAIL
Funny that's the part you objected to, and not the " pathetic loser alcoholic dog kicker" part.
Funny how you didn't object to the part about you living in mommy's basement.Your logic is flawed.
haha. you don't understand things. that amuses me.
^^ look up, clearly you're the one with reading comprehension issues :)looks like you get the big oleFAIL
lets see....fail humorcheck box humoryou might be an x if you do y humorinsane e-threats.I know you are but what am I logicI take it all back, you're not a pathetic moron, you're a genius. No one could really be this worthless, it was all just a big show, to fck with me. Well played.
Funny how you didn't object to the part about you living in mommy's basement.Your logic is flawed.
Oh, I forgot "mommy basement" Humor, the defacto insult when you have exactly nothing to say, and completely out witted. My mistake for leaving that off the list.
gtfo troll
let me just give you a tip, Sal/shake is an infinitely better poster than you are, even if he doesn't like bread. You calling him a troll is about 10 levels above pot/kettle.
lets see....fail humor
no humor there, you're just pathetic
check box humor
no humor there, posted to make a point with less typing
you might be an x if you do y humor
that didn't happen, just pinpointed u to a T
insane e-threats.
just replying to a threat with a better one, one upping you like i've done the whole thread
I know you are but what am I logic
No, more like, if we use the logic applied in your post we can clearly see you fall subject to the very shortcommings you tried to point out.
I take it all back, you're not a pathetic moron, you're a genius. No one could really be this worthless, it was all just a big show, to fck with me. Well played.
Your desperate attempts at salvaging the fact that you've followed me around to hate on me, and then proceeded to get roasted like the tool you are have also failed miserably.