Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with 5 :), 5 :D. UTG raises, 1 fold, Button calls, 1 fold, Hero calls.Flop: (6.33 SB) 4 :), 6 :D, 6 :club:(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets, Button calls, Hero calls.Turn: (4.66 BB) 8 :D(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, Button bets, Hero raises, UTG folds, Button calls.River: (8.66 BB) A :)(2 players)Hero bets, . . .Final Pot: 10.66 BBno reads -- new to table

I think you should c/r the flop and go from there. Since you are representing trip 4's, your can count on your opponents playing honestly.If I never raised the flop, I would bet that turn. You probably have the best hand,and you would like give UTG the chance to make a bad call with overs.When button bets the turn, I think a raise is a bit over the top. UTG has overcards, and he's not getting the odds he needs to hit them. You would rather he calls. Not only that, but you've now put yourself in a position where you have to call a 3-bet.

ok, i read hands good, but i think my play expects too much of my opponentswhat i did is just how a lot of people would play 6x and buttons flop call and turn bet probably means he has overs or maybe A8, which a disciplined player would foldhe had AK and called me down, thoughanyway, do you really think a flop c/r is better at representing the strong hand? what about just leading the flop?

ok, i read hands good, but i think my play expects too much of my opponentswhat i did is just how a lot of people would play 6x and buttons flop call and turn bet probably means he has overs or maybe A8, which a disciplined player would foldhe had AK and called me down, thoughanyway, do you really think a flop c/r is better at representing the strong hand? what about just leading the flop?
I think leading is weak. A 4 would almost never do that. I think c/r the flop is best because you give them a good chance to get rid of their hands on the turn. Bet/ fold is not in most of peoples playbooks at this level. Also, your hand is very vulnerable. Any 8 or overcard is a scarecard for you.
anyway, do you really think a flop c/r is better at representing the strong hand? what about just leading the flop?
I think that I'd rather donk this flop or donk the turn the CR it with 55 here in a three way pot. I'd also bet/fold the river
I think that I'd rather donk this flop or donk the turn the CR it with 55 here in a three way pot. I'd also bet/fold the river
Doesnt donking the flop just scream, hello i have a PP or a 4 and i want to get this over with?
Doesnt donking the flop just scream, hello i have a PP or a 4 and i want to get this over with?
uh, not really. There are times for donking, and I think that this may be one of them, I actually prefer to donk the turn, by doing it we can control the action and be able to make better decisions
uh, not really. There are times for donking, and I think that this may be one of them, I actually prefer to donk the turn, by doing it we can control the action and be able to make better decisions
Agreed completely.I have no problem betting this flop.I just don't like check/raising it.I check/raise very few flops.

I like a flop check/raise here. On the turn I'd bet and on the river I'd check/call.

I check/raise very few flops.
I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this.Since almost everyone continue bets, it seems like you miss out on a lot of value by not c/ring. Or do you do a lot of bet/3-betting?I don't know. I don't really see how a c/c on this flop could be good. We are ahead so often, and there are way too many collective outs against us. It would be nice to cut that number in 2.