The human penis is made up of three columns of erectile tissue:the two corpora cavernosa (singular: corpus cavernosum) and one corpus spongiosum The corpus spongiosum lies on the underside (known also as the ventral side) of the penis; the two corpora cavernosa lie next to each other on the upper side (dorsal side).The end of the corpus spongiosum is enlarged and cone-shaped and forms the glans penis. The glans supports the foreskin or prepuce, a loose fold of skin that in adults can retract to expose the glans. The area on the underside of the penis, where the foreskin is attached, is called the frenum (or frenulum).The urethra, which is the last part of the urinary tract, traverses the corpus spongiosum and its opening, known as the meatus, lies on the tip of the glans penis. It is both a passage for urine and for the ejaculation of semen. Sperm is produced in the testes and stored in the attached epididymis. During ejaculation, sperm are propelled up the vas deferens, two ducts that pass over and behind the bladder. Fluids are added by the seminal vesicles and the vas deferens turns into the ejaculatory ducts which join the urethra inside the prostate gland. The prostate as well as the bulbourethral glands add further secretions, and the semen is expelled through the penis.

Why would I be banned? Because of misleading posts containing wikipedia definitions having to do with penises?
yeah that and you have made many useless postswhere is the Governator when you need him.
yeah that and you have made many useless postswhere is the Governator when you need him.
I'm just trying to reach out and communicate with people. My heart is filled with sorrow at the prospect of being shunned by my peers, and forever banished... swinging in the gallows with redpill and whoeverthe****else ever got banned on FCP. Please forgive me for my trespasses, and I shall try to rise above... and in a wonderful moment I shall turn over a new leaf... and see the light which is the Full Contact Poker forum and I shall conform to the standards I used to hold so far.... laughing in the face of the flames which devour my living flesh here in the telephonic stratosphere of conversation and relations... just an apple falling from a tree onto a soft pallet of kentucky bluegrass, drifting mindlessly into the abyss of neverending pwnage Everybody has a hungry heart.

We really could care less what articles you decide to post, just please post in the right forum and use the right title. I mean, com'on... I am playing poker and I would rather be doing that then cleaning up the forum. Thanks!

We really could care less what articles you decide to post, just please post in the right forum and use the right title. I mean, com'on... I am playing poker and I would rather be doing that then cleaning up the forum. Thanks!
Well gee whiz I'm glad everything turned out alright. I do think the penis article was funnier titled "Matusow and Neverwin playing .25/.50 NL on UB Right Now". I know alot of these players would be excited at the prospect of playing with professionals in microlimit. They would surely click on the link only to find a bunch of penis chatter. That is funny. To me at least
Well gee whiz I'm glad everything turned out alright. I do think the penis article was funnier titled "Matusow and Neverwin playing .25/.50 NL on UB Right Now". I know alot of these players would be excited at the prospect of playing with professionals in microlimit. They would surely click on the link only to find a bunch of penis chatter. That is funny. To me at least
romantic-dinners-for-couples.jpg