if you look into the book of Revelations it has some pretty scarey stuff about the future.the Lord wil accually give power to satan of our world for 60 years before comming back to save us all, to judge us.there will be fire breathing dragons and the whole deal. im not a crack head look it up yourself.im pretty scared of it but i know that because I am a Christian God will come to save me but still it is pretty freaky to think about.I mean satan will rule our world.

to timwakefield:he wil come to rule "for" 60 years. also if you look into the bible code, which i believe to be bogus, the world is supposed to come to an end in 2012. look into it, it has some credit, but the theory that God put secret messeges into the Bible to warn us is dumb. God wrote the Bible so that everyday joes like me and you could read it.to Wingmaster05:yes he does. he can alter our physical state and our mental state, but not out spiritual state. right now he can do alot of things, but if we trust in God then he cant touch us. but during the 60 years when God gives the world to satan, God can not come to save us until those 60 years are over. so he has control now, but will have total control during those 60 years.

yeah it sounded cool when i first heard of it but then i realized...thats gonna be my *** on the other end of the fire, and then i realized they're not there to be petted, they're there to kick my *** lol

yeah it sounded cool when i first heard of it but then i realized...thats gonna be my *** on the other end of the fire, and then i realized they're not there to be petted, they're there to kick my *** lol
Where at all in the Bible, scripturally does it say Satan will have rule for 60 years?
yes he does. he can alter our physical state and our mental state, but not out spiritual state. right now he can do alot of things, but if we trust in God then he cant touch us. but during the 60 years when God gives the world to satan, God can not come to save us until those 60 years are over. so he has control now, but will have total control during those 60 years.
How do you reconcile this belief with the story of Job? If anything, Job was one of the most faithful believers in God, yet God allowed Satan to bankrupt him, kill his livestock, kill his children, and kill his wife. Of course, eventually God makes it all up to him with a new wife, new kids, etc...but God most certainly gave Satan permission to torment a true believer.
How do you reconcile this belief with the story of Job? If anything, Job was one of the most faithful believers in God, yet God allowed Satan to bankrupt him, kill his livestock, kill his children, and kill his wife. Of course, eventually God makes it all up to him with a new wife, new kids, etc...but God most certainly gave Satan permission to torment a true believer.
Satan is allowed by God to do limited things; but according to the bible Satan cannot crack a believer. God was trying to prove that to Satan, and he was attempting to make Job fall out of his belief.
Lucky for us our atmosphere isn't made of fire, otherwise those firebreathing dragons might pose a serious threat
Ok, this was pretty funny.
I'm not a Christian, but I have a question: why should you expect the rapture to come soon? Couldn't it just as likely occur in 5,000 years, or 100,000 years?
Hehe this is a good point...Every generation has about 20 books saying "the end is near" Scripture says only God knows that moment. I do think we can look at the fact that world isnt getting better as a sign that we are getting closer but is it right around the corner? I dont know..I do know though that as long as I have breath I will warn others...That includes a trip to east asia this summer...Just a shout out in case anybody wants to consider helpin support me on that haha....
Hehe this is a good point...Every generation has about 20 books saying "the end is near" Scripture says only God knows that moment. I do think we can look at the fact that world isnt getting better as a sign that we are getting closer but is it right around the corner? I dont know..I do know though that as long as I have breath I will warn others...That includes a trip to east asia this summer...Just a shout out in case anybody wants to consider helpin support me on that haha....
I will... PM me, and I will give you my email address.
to timwakefield:he wil come to rule "for" 60 years. also if you look into the bible code, which i believe to be bogus, the world is supposed to come to an end in 2012. look into it, it has some credit, but the theory that God put secret messeges into the Bible to warn us is dumb. God wrote the Bible so that everyday joes like me and you could read it.to Wingmaster05:yes he does. he can alter our physical state and our mental state, but not out spiritual state. right now he can do alot of things, but if we trust in God then he cant touch us. but during the 60 years when God gives the world to satan, God can not come to save us until those 60 years are over. so he has control now, but will have total control during those 60 years.
Instead of spewing crap as if you actually know what the bible says... do some research.1 Thessalonians 5 1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. AND ---Matthew 24 3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" 4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains. 9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time. 26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. 29"Immediately after the distress of those days " 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' 30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. 32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. 42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. 45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.I'm pretty sure the Bible says nothing about 2012, but only, that no one knows. But nice try at spreading propaganda. And please post ANY part of the bible that says anything about Satan ruling for 60 years.
Where at all in the Bible, scripturally does it say Satan will have rule for 60 years?
Revalations lol.it the very last few chapters.I belive it is true, and there is no escape from it even if you are dead. God will bring all from hell and from heaven and from earth and we will all suffer. so were all in trouble lol
Revalations lol.it the very last few chapters.I belive it is true, and there is no escape from it even if you are dead. God will bring all from hell and from heaven and from earth and we will all suffer. so were all in trouble lol
I just read the last 10 chapters and didn't see it, so you're gonna have to tell us which chapter and verse exactly, and which crazy translation you're reading, and I will post it here.... unless of course, you don't wanna waste your time actually backing up your fals....er..... claims.

For any of you guys that are really interested in Revelations there is a great book series on the market about it. The Left Behind Series is really a great series of books that looks at revelations with fictional characters. My wife bought me the whole series on CD (because I am in my car a lot) and it is excellent and very addictive.I recommend them highly!

Yeah i enjoyed the left behind series as well

they are not false i will look it up... 2 minsfound my Bible lol.you can find references from ch 10.also my bad its 42 months.chapter 13 verse 5 i think it is. look it up
lol...didnt you just have the book out? :club:
they are not false i will look it up... 2 minsfound my Bible lol.you can find references from ch 10.also my bad its 42 months.chapter 13 verse 5 i think it is. look it up
Chapter 10, no references.Chapter 13 is talking about the tribulation and the dead in Christ will already be with him, as will all believers who were alive when he returned. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17:13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.
doesnt he kind of have dominion right now?Anyway...cue LMD, he loves the rapture stuff. sw.
Thats because the rapture is a load of, well, garbage, and that's putting it nicely. It's Revelations misconstrues to the point that when you read it it's just balatant- it says nothing of the sort. There will be no rapture, when Christ comes back that's it- Satan already rules, look around you!! Tell me whats GOOD about society any more and maybe then you will realize that there isn't much to say. Now Matt will jump in and say that I am negative, and for good reason. I am, that doesn't make me wrong.
I'm not a Christian, but I have a question: why should you expect the rapture to come soon? Couldn't it just as likely occur in 5,000 years, or 100,000 years?
Christ could come back tommorow- he said that we were in the last days when he was here, so if in fact that were true, it could be anyday, or 6,000 years from now.
I just read the last 10 chapters and didn't see it, so you're gonna have to tell us which chapter and verse exactly, and which crazy translation you're reading, and I will post it here.... unless of course, you don't wanna waste your time actually backing up your fals....er..... claims.
You won,t find it. The dragon stuff is priceless, though. Alot of the stuff in Revelation are dreams, and to analyze or even try to come up with an explanation would just be best guess and for lack of anything else dream analysis, but it's subjective, which religion can never say, tbecause that would imply lack of knowledge.