Kidpoker Vs. Allthewomen Right Now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DN loses original buy-in, re-buy for 10kedit- i guess i messed up re buy amtthey're on a short break DN approx 46kAtW approx 18kfor those not watching

DN loses original buy-in, re-buy for 10kedit- i guess i messed up re buy amtthey're on a short break DN approx 46kAtW approx 18kfor those not watching
DN approx 0AtW approx 64kDN rebuy for another 10k
I am amazed! Get this, the last FOUR times that he led AA preflop I had JJ QQ JJ and KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD

AtW asks for 10 min breakDN 18991AtW 60865--edited because I can't tell the difference between a 3 and an 8....maybe that's why i push so hard with 83o....

How much did patrick sit with?
I'm guessing 35k....pure speculation thoughDN rebuys for another 10kAtW approx 75kon a side note some of the chat in the lobby is hilarious.some dude named szelzlky or some such says DN is gonna be in trouble in a few yearsDN replies "trouble?"then sze goes on to say how poker will cool down etc and endorsements will dry up to which DN replies "I play poker for a living don't ever forget that!" then sze tries kissing butt to make it up to DN lol

I know DN admitted ATW might have an edge on him and its starting to look like that is true. Think he will quit playing him soon?? I have not seen all the matches but he is down a significant amount to ATW right?

damn i cant believe this guy is up 97,000.....what a **** load of money...daniel lives a nice life lol wish i had 100k just for a poker bank roll to go play with and he plays with that **** in one poker session