Been a long time since I posted in strat but since they opened this shorthanded forum I thought I would try to post in here more because I mainly play SHNLHE I had been at the table for maybe 25 mins and the villan was a pretty loose/aggressive, although I did make a big raise over the top of him (he folded) about 10 mins before this hand 4 handed Villan has $716Hero has $236Hero cutoff BB $2Villan SB $1UTG raises to $4Button foldsVillan raises to $6Hero raises to $22UTG foldsVillan Calls $16Flop6h 10s 9cVillan checksHero bets $34 Villan Calls(pot = $102)Turn 5sVillan bets $102Whats my play?

Been a long time since I posted in strat but since they opened this shorthanded forum I thought I would try to post in here more because I mainly play SHNLHE I had been at the table for maybe 25 mins and the villan was a pretty loose/aggressive, although I did make a big raise over the top of him (he folded) about 10 mins before this hand 4 handed Villan has $716Hero has $236Hero cutoff BB $2Villan SB $1UTG raises to $4Button foldsVillan raises to $6Hero raises to $22UTG foldsVillan Calls $16Flop6h 10s 9cVillan checksHero bets $34 Villan Calls(pot = $102)Turn 5sVillan bets $102Whats my play?
Looks like villain might have AT/KT/JJ/QQ. I'm tempted to call down. It'd be a very strange play from a set.

Yeah he played it so weird that I actually figured him for nothing because he was the type of player that probably would have reraised preflop w qq kk or maybe even jj. At first I was a bit afraid of some weird 2 pair he could have made...... but that diddnt really make sence because he probably would have check-raised me with a hand like that or a set.

i think this is an easy call, and if you have change, push. if he has a set, boo-hoo and move on. he's likely trying to get you tolay down the monster he knows you have becuse really it is his only play, id say hes on a PP in the 77, 88 or JJ.

i think this is an easy call, and if you have change, push. if he has a set, boo-hoo and move on. he's likely trying to get you tolay down the monster he knows you have becuse really it is his only play, id say hes on a PP in the 77, 88 or JJ.
You are a smart man.I had $80 left and thought he was trying to make a move. I moved in and after a few moments he called with 77 and I took it down.
really not a fan of the min raise preflop, if he just smooth calls it's very difficult to put the villian on a hand if he leads into you on the flop.
Huh? :club: