Is Michael Kahaner The New Tiffany Williamson?

Anyone see this show with Kenna James? The call with the J T ???? WTF???Has a bigger DONKEY ever won a WPT or WSOP title? The poker gods must be ROFL right now.P.S. I like how Tim Phan had to alert Kenna James that "you just got bluffed! I guarantee it! I guarantee he just bluffed you!" and then 2 hands later he got bluffed by Michael who showed it for him! Classic!

Has a bigger DONKEY ever won a WPT or WSOP title?Actually, yes:Danny Nguyen

Anyone see this show with Kenna James? The call with the J T ???? WTF???Has a bigger DONKEY ever won a WPT or WSOP title? The poker gods must be ROFL right now.P.S. I like how Tim Phan had to alert Kenna James that "you just got bluffed! I guarantee it! I guarantee he just bluffed you!" and then 2 hands later he got bluffed by Michael who showed it for him! Classic!
he said he knew he was behind. but didn't care cuz he wanted to go home.i actually laughed at that. i think that's awesome.playing for millions and the guy does'nt care.hahahah- Jordan
he said he knew he was behind. but didn't care cuz he wanted to go home.i actually laughed at that. i think that's awesome.playing for millions and the guy does'nt care.hahahah- Jordan
Yeah, he said "You've probably never seen someone call with a worse hand than this in your life..." when he flipped his cards over, Kenna's jaw dropped. He looked absolutely dumb-founded and just says to him "You know this is for $500,000, right????" Classic. I TIVO'd it and watched that part over and over again.Who is this Danny Nguyen that you speak of? I don't know him.

i think he wanted to have a smoke. Its really not THAT bad if it were gus hansen doing it people would call him a genius or tuan le same thing i wouldnt do it but danny n was worse for sure

Yeah, he said "You've probably never seen someone call with a worse hand than this in your life..." when he flipped his cards over, Kenna's jaw dropped. He looked absolutely dumb-founded and just says to him "You know this is for $500,000, right????" Classic. I TIVO'd it and watched that part over and over again.Who is this Danny Nguyen that you speak of? I don't know him.
danny was a true donk, atleast in the hands that were shown on tv...who knows.
danny was a true donk, atleast in the hands that were shown on tv...who knows.
What episode was Danny in?Also, did you notice that earlier in the show they had a "Poker Corner" about a "Bad Player's" chance to win a WPT title. When I saw that, I knew it was foreshadowing a very bad ending.
What episode was Danny in?
WPT Season 3 Bay 101
What episode was Danny in?Also, did you notice that earlier in the show they had a "Poker Corner" about a "Bad Player's" chance to win a WPT title. When I saw that, I knew it was foreshadowing a very bad ending.
I think it was the Shooting Stars Bay 101 Classic. It was the final table with Gus Hansen, Men the Master, and "Mini Gus". He has an interview: "I always know what they have" and proceeds to call Men's all in with two jacks so quick it'd make your head spin. Men, of course playing solid, has two queens. I think Danny hits running Jacks to take him out. Another hand, he goes all in 3-handed with A-7, gets called by A-K, flop: 4-4-K. Running s7's come and he wins it.The blinds were pretty low, but he always raised to 8x the BB, usually.http://www.worldpokertour.com/calendar/?x=...ent=66&type=wpt

First of all. I dont think Tiffany Williamson would have made that call... she would insta call with KJoff though. The other thing that astonished me on the coverage was the size of the blinds compared to stack size. Their playing for a million and everyone had 10 big blinds in their stack while it was six handed. Thats just retarded.

I was at the taping of that Bay101 with Danny Nguyen. Trust me, it wasn't just the hands they showed, it was the whole final table. Erratic overbetting, limping, etc. But hey....whatever works. :)keep in mind it took several hours to lose Corey Cheresnick but they only showed 2 or 3 hands of that "span".

I was at the taping. It's a shame how much editing goes into these things because James absolutely dismantled this table. They didn't show much of it, but he had a perfect read on Kahaner, constantly reraising him and getting folds or folding himself when Kahaner would show good hands. He played brilliantly and was reading Kahaner flawlessly.Kenna was much more shocked by the JT call than they showed. He kept repeating out loud, "We're playing for half a million dollars!" He probably said it twenty times.There was also a funny point where he received a phone call and announced that he needed a break because the world champion of poker was calling him and then loudly chatted with Joe Hachem.Kahaner's fans were extremely obnoxious and one of them almost started a brawl in a satellite the day before. He reraised a kid preflop. The kid bet out on a low flop and he stuck it all in. The kid grabbed his chips and the guy flipped over aces. The kid folded kings. The guy started yelling at everyone that by grabbing his chips, he was calling. He yelled at the table, the dealer and the floor.

Men is ALWAYS a few coronas deep!!! He beat me out a few years ago at the 4 Queens in a tourney. He had Q3 against my 33 and the flop was QQ3. My bad for all in, but he is still a great player.

Yeah, he said "You've probably never seen someone call with a worse hand than this in your life..." when he flipped his cards over, Kenna's jaw dropped. He looked absolutely dumb-founded and just says to him "You know this is for $500,000, right????" Classic. I TIVO'd it and watched that part over and over again.
I felt bad for Kenna. :club:
WHAT!!!!??!! Is that 2 f'n 4 offsuit as the winning hand?Christ
no donkey would play 2-4offsuit.that's 3-4offsuit.connectors, *****.im danny nguyen, and i've had enough of this disrespect on this forum. sure i can't spell my own name, but it was friggin close. i've been a nice guy and all, and now people are trashing my name. i won a million dollars in a tourney, have any of you donkeys ever done that? that is irrefutible proof that i am a better poker player than anyone on this site.sw

Kahaner showed why it still take luck to win a tournament. He played terribly for the entire final table. It was actually painful to watch as Keena James kept getting sucked out on. Not only the JT hand, but James picked him off earlier when he went all in with 68, only to have Kahaner suck out then. He also got picked off by tim Pham with 78 off. The guy should not have made the final 4, let alone won the event. Just sick.