is party fuxored for anyone else, or is it just me??thanks
The mtts were fuxored last night, but the cash games were working fine. I haven't been on today.

Will they just refund your money if your playing in a sit and go? I have to leave soon...

is party fuxored for anyone else, or is it just me??thanks
I saw the funniest thing last night. The $109 buy-in/$2K added at 2100 hrs. had two people registered for it when the system began to have problems. You could neither register or un-register for any tournaments. The tournament began with two people and they played heads-up for the first prize of $2,200. How's that for an overlay? lol

I was in a tournament when it started and now I can't find it on the list anywhere, nor will it take me back to my table... And the 24hr phone # doesn't seem to be connecting either.. Anyone else try calling them?

Did any of ya'll clear the first bonus within the 3 days? I cleared it within a few hours and was working on the second bonus, but it's not showing in my pending bonus's. I called to make sure the hands were counting, they said they were, but I can't keep track of where I am. Also their phone lines are down.I of course want to go out tonight, but wanted to clear the rest of the raked hands first.. but I have no idea where I am.. It's quite frustrating.

It didn't report my progress towards the second bonus on that page, but it did credit me for the bonus after I played 1500 hands.If they're having problems, kinda doubt I can finish the 2000 for the 3rd bonus.

I cleared the first and second. That pop thing when you login will let you know when you've cleared the second. There's no way to see how many hands you need to clear the 2nd or 3rd as far as I can tell which really sucks. I don't play much on the weekends so I doubt I'll be able to clear the 3rd.

Did any of ya'll clear the first bonus within the 3 days? I cleared it within a few hours and was working on the second bonus, but it's not showing in my pending bonus's. I called to make sure the hands were counting, they said they were, but I can't keep track of where I am. Also their phone lines are down.I of course want to go out tonight, but wanted to clear the rest of the raked hands first.. but I have no idea where I am.. It's quite frustrating.
yeah, support said there is no way for you to track it. personally, i'm planning on just tracking how long it takes for the 1000, then figuring out the 1500 from there. i think i'm still in for my 3 days since i deposited wednesday night.