Unbelievable Pics

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and his aide on the right admiring the scene as well....injecting the scene into his memory for his memoir
By his 'aide', you mean Nicolas Sarkozy, the French President?
that is a world class ass tho!
Yes
And, yes...ffs, people, know your world leaders! And Sarkozy pwns Obama in the babe department.
and his aide on the right admiring the scene as well....injecting the scene into his memory for his memoir
:ts:club:
How is that unbelievable?
Because she was 16... not 17.
*sigh*
:ts:club:
*sigh*
I think it was a freudian slip...because let's face it, the french are our bitches...
f18detroit.jpg
Ghost Rider 6, State your position.Uhh. Tower...Ghost Rider 6 is uhhhh making sure my girlfriend isn't cheating on me.Ghost Rider 6, Roger out
f18detroit.jpg
I would like to know if the photographer of this picture won the lottery this week as well.
krisp-kreme-chicken-sandwich-400.jpg Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich California (bigfun.org)Who said Californians eat only healthy food? This artery-clogger features a fried chicken patty topped with Swiss cheese all tucked inside a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut. To enhance the sweet-and-savory effect, the sandwich is served with a side of Smucker's honey sauce.
I would like to know if the photographer of this picture won the lottery this week as well.
Just for the sake of nothing really, I want to point out that it's quite likely it's a close cropping of a much larger image. In other words, the photographer did have time to anticipate it.