Unbelievable Pics

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A protester outside Croke Park, the home of Gaelic games in Ireland, which recently allowed soccer and rugby to be played there after years of bigoted attititudes.Celtic fc are a scottish soccer club...foreigngamescu7.jpg
This picture needed too much explanation for the American audience.
This picture needed too much explanation for the American audience.
Yeah, I had to put it in though. It perfectly demonstrates the stupidity of the Irish knacker. If you're the only one who appreciates it I'm happy.
Zomg!! Someone's crashed a Bugatti Veyron. 1veyron_20070305_001.jpg
Do you think he cried just a little? I wonder how much his insurance goes up after that?
Do you think he cried just a little? I wonder how much his insurance goes up after that?
depends on if it was his fault. i guess we assume a car w/ 1000 hp is always gonna be at fault in the accident.it's pretty sick that a $1 mil car could probably be damaged 3 times as bad and still not be totaled.i would cry just a little. but then again i cried for a week when i finished "where the red fern grows when i was in the 3rd grade.
It was crashed in the UK. He'd been on the waiting list for over a year to get the car and he'd only had it for 1 week!The worst of all though, is that he wasn't driving it. It was his brother... In case anyone's interested in the story, I copy/pasted from a newspaper report:--- Kumar Soni of Shepperton, Surrey - yelled at his younger brother after the 100mph crash.The witness added: "After the accident an older man turned up in a four-wheel drive car and was shouting and screaming. I got the impression it was the driver's older brother. He looked absolutely furious."He was yelling at the driver 'I'll deal with you when we get home'."Police said the brothers had to be pulled apart. They told them to sort it out in their own time."The 253mph Bugatti careered into a Vauxhall Astra before hitting trees in Chertsey, Surrey, on Sunday afternoon.A pregnant woman inside the Astra was taken to hospital as a precaution but incredibly nobody was hurt in the collision.The driver was quizzed by police after the smash on the 40mph B375. He was reported by police for driving without due care and attention and will have to wait to learn if he will face prosecution.The owner's friend John Morrison, who sold the elite car to the London millionaire, said: "He's absolutely devastated. I've spoken to him several times since and he's in mourning. That car was his baby and he is grieving for it."Insurers were assessing whether to repair the Bugatti or make it Britain's most expensive write-off.
shark_in_building_small.png
^^^^^^^^^^Exactly why people in Arkansas shouldnt own ferraris
But dang it, I was told that this here was a two car garage!!
I got that in an email last week and the car was different color on the bottom and had a rear spoiler.
Are you implying that my picture is Unbelievable ?