Ok b4 you all get carried away im not some slouch trying to make a name for himself by trying to knock out a champ and make a name for myself...nor am i one of the many bimbos, who i am sure want to have his baby!I want Daniel to buy the Ottawa Renegades football team...I believe there is a goldmine in the gades...Maybe a partnership with Jeff Hunt who owns the Ottawa 67's...he has made a big success with that team and it would be a natural fit...Get in touch with me Daniel if you are interested in such a challenge...Id personally be interested in being involved, whether that happens and in what capacity is again another decision for you...that being said...if you want to do it, i know i could pull it offNow as far as the voices of full contact...how do you feel about Daniel saving the Capital's football team?
Wow......what an incredibly convincing......business......pitch......How......could....one.....pass......it.....up........?.................
Wow......what an incredibly convincing......business......pitch......How......could....one.....pass......it.....up........?.................
The Ignore Poster button comes to mind...lol
Let's be real...if Toronto ever got an NFL franchise it would suddenly become Canada's team and the CFL would crumble 'cause the only CFL interest would be from provinces that have no major sports franchises (e.g. Saskatewan).
It's so like someone from Toronto to think like that. I don't think people in Toronto know about the distaste in the rest of the country for the "centre of the universe." At any rate the CFL is at an all time high when it comes to ratings, profits, and attendance. They've set records over the past season.As far as finding the CFL unentertaining, I find it more so in many aspects. The three down rule allows for a lot more passing plays, rather than grinding out ten yards at a time. In addition, if you caught this years Grey Cup, you would have seen some of the most entertaining football in recent memory. Far more entertaining than the painful performance in the Super Bowl, where the team that won merely ****ed up less. While I understand the entertainment value in the big egos, larger than life games, and the athletic abilities of the stars in the NFL, don't discount the CFL. They're now paying million dollar salaries to the best QB's up here, so the talent is sure to follow with bigger salaries.Wow, sorry for the long rant.
I have lots of postsand a fan club
I have many leather-bound books.My apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Just to clear things up...some of you believe this was a business proposal?Last i checked this is a forum and I indeed posted a topic in it...You might want to try Businessproposals4thelame.comNow lets speak to this post of mine...quite successful...the whinners and general pains in the glutus maximus may continue with thier snievelling but obviously it is a subject that has generated interest and that is what a forum is for... :club:

this thread reminds me...i was just about to go buy some enron stock...the cfl...hahahaha
Yeah I am putting all my money into Segway Corp. I hear it's the next big thing.