Ok b4 you all get carried away im not some slouch trying to make a name for himself by trying to knock out a champ and make a name for myself...nor am i one of the many bimbos, who i am sure want to have his baby!I want Daniel to buy the Ottawa Renegades football team...I believe there is a goldmine in the gades...Maybe a partnership with Jeff Hunt who owns the Ottawa 67's...he has made a big success with that team and it would be a natural fit...Get in touch with me Daniel if you are interested in such a challenge...Id personally be interested in being involved, whether that happens and in what capacity is again another decision for you...that being said...if you want to do it, i know i could pull it offNow as far as the voices of full contact...how do you feel about Daniel saving the Capital's football team?

Ok b4 you all get carried away im not some slouch trying to make a name for himself by trying to knock out a champ and make a name for myself...nor am i one of the many bimbos, who i am sure want to have his baby!I want Daniel to buy the Ottawa Renegades football team...I believe there is a goldmine in the gades...Maybe a partnership with Jeff Hunt who owns the Ottawa 67's...he has made a big success with that team and it would be a natural fit...Get in touch with me Daniel if you are interested in such a challenge...Id personally be interested in being involved, whether that happens and in what capacity is again another decision for you...that being said...if you want to do it, i know i could pull it offNow as far as the voices of full contact...how do you feel about Daniel saving the Capital's football team?
So, um, what's the challenge?Oh, and god dammit.
Dude...the CFL is not a gold mine. If it was even a bronze mine most of the owners would be delighted.Let's be real...if Toronto ever got an NFL franchise it would suddenly become Canada's team and the CFL would crumble 'cause the only CFL interest would be from provinces that have no major sports franchises (e.g. Saskatewan).Now I'm not saying impossible...but it's unlikely the CFL would be able to sustain itself with the remaining teams and EVEN if it did continue I don't see 'gold mine' as a likely scenario.
Dude...the CFL is not a gold mine. If it was even a bronze mine most of the owners would be delighted.Let's be real...if Toronto ever got an NFL franchise it would suddenly become Canada's team and the CFL would crumble 'cause the only CFL interest would be from provinces that have no major sports franchises (e.g. Saskatewan).Now I'm not saying impossible...but it's unlikely the CFL would be able to sustain itself with the remaining teams and EVEN if it did continue I don't see 'gold mine' as a likely scenario.
I wouldnt say that provinces without major franshises would care either. Go to any of the atlantic provinces and see who cares. I even doubt that many people in Quebec or Ontario really care. I've lived in 8 provinces and territories across Canada, and from what I learned I bet 90% of CFL fans live in the prairies.You love it or hate it. I dont think it's lucrative enough. I'd rather watch burly women playing rugby than watch the CFL.... and I'm a huge football fan.
I wouldnt say that provinces without major franshises would care either. Go to any of the atlantic provinces and see who cares. I even doubt that many people in Quebec or Ontario really care. I've lived in 8 provinces and territories across Canada, and from what I learned I bet 90% of CFL fans live in the prairies.You love it or hate it. I dont think it's lucrative enough. I'd rather watch burly women playing rugby than watch the CFL.... and I'm a huge football fan.
Well, to be fair, alouettes games have been sold out for about three years.

What did you say your name was again??? What was the name of that team??? What sport???There are many ways of presenting a business proposal... This probably isn't one that will work.

What did you say your name was again??? What was the name of that team??? What sport???There are many ways of presenting a business proposal... This probably isn't one that will work.
Toucher
Michael Jackson is a Toucher. I think you're looking for Touché.
oh man that was funny. well done.
Well, to be fair, alouettes games have been sold out for about three years.
Yes, but only since they moved to McGill Stadium. Before that it was the same as Toronto......
Michael Jackson is a Toucher. I think you're looking for Touché.
You sir...are correct. Guess that's why I failed grade 9 french.

I am told there is a law against tailgating on Ontario. At least that is what a buddy of mine from Stoney Creek tells. His therory is that the CFL will never be a big thing without tailgating...hard to ague with that.I do think Toronto should have a team in the NFL though. Huge market up there and every Canuck i know is a fan of some NFL team. Part of living in the 51st state I guess.E.A.G.L.E.S. eagles

I am told there is a law against tailgating on Ontario. At least that is what a buddy of mine from Stoney Creek tells. His therory is that the CFL will never be a big thing without tailgating...hard to ague with that.I do think Toronto should have a team in the NFL though. Huge market up there and every Canuck i know is a fan of some NFL team. Part of living in the 51st state I guess.E.A.G.L.E.S. eagles
I agree.I know a lot more football fans in Canada than baseball fans. Think of the people all across Canada that support the Blue Jays. Same goes for the Raptors. Canadians want a Canadian team to cheer for. I'm sure they'd have no problem selling seats in the skydome.
I dont think he could afford it by himself
A CFL team? ...lemme check something really quick*counts his spare change on the desk*i could afford it. but if i buy a pepsi, i might have to make payments on it.