"alf's Room" Custom Poker Chips

As for the table...it is a custom...if you want the name of the maker...pm me..(don't want to turn this into a spam thread)A for what stakes I play....

You should have different pictures of yourself on the chips. You should be smiling and giving various hand signs on them. Everything from just a simple thumbs up, to the shocker. At least that's what I've always wanted to do if I got my own chips.

I ordered 800 to start...I will be adding more soon though.As for the price...I don't klnow if they want me saying, but you can look on the site I posted and look up their prices. I don't want to say what I paid and then...boom...they are asking for more per chip on their site. Just follow the link.As for what stakes I play...everybody knows on this site already.Live: $50 to $300 MTT's. 5/5 NL. 10/20 Limit, 5/10 NL when I go to vegas with some 2-5 PLO and some 5-10 PLO.Online: 10/20 limit holdem (rarely), but mostly multi table 1-2, 2-2, and 5-5 PLO.I only play Holdem in tournament form online these days.

Was the Dolphin's color scheme on the $1 chips intentional ?
Of course...and the $5 chip design is inspired by teh Miami Heat...the $25 design is inspired by the Hurricanes....and if you notice the edge spots on the $25...they are slanted as if in a hurricane.
Of course...and the $5 chip design is inspired by teh Miami Heat...the $25 design is inspired by the Hurricanes....and if you notice the edge spots on the $25...they are slanted as if in a hurricane.
Those are EXCEPTIONAL alf! :club::D:D:D