Broke Up With Girlfriend And Want To Die

After a year of my wife being an absolute **** she left me early last summer. It was a tough time in my life that I don't wish on anyone. A few days after she moved all of her **** out I let an ugly chick blow me, it didn't solve everything but it sure as hell didn't hurt. You have to dust yourself off and get back on the whores!
Did Annie give as good a knob job as Howard says she does????MM
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is. Every day it hurts a little less, and then one day you wake up and the pain is gone. But the funny thing is you learn to miss that pain because, like her, it was a part of your life for so long. (Swingers)It' ain't ovah yet mayne, head up.

Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????Well I'll promise youI will treat you wellMy sweet angelSo help me jesus

DO NOT PLAY while you are angry/sad/depressed. It kills your game and you really need to get back to balanced zero before you grab a chair. Depression of any form leads to a negative attitude, which leads to a belief you will lose, that can lead you to donk off chips thinking you "deserve" to loose them or not taking the risks you need to in order to maximize your game.
While in general you should never play when you are feeling depressed, angry etc.. I foung poker to be the best thing for me when my last gf and I broke up. Sitting at the table was the only time for a few weeks when I wasn't thinking about her. It actually helped a lot.To the OP: take it day by day, it hurts less and less each day. Make yourself unavailable to her, do your own thing, delete her number off your phone. You have it memorized I'm sure so it's not the end of the world. You just don't want to be seeing it everytime you run through your phone book and don't want to call her in a moment of weakness. Listen to some sad songs for a while, drink heavily, then listen to some happy songs, drink heavily. Time heals all wounds.
What's this? You're not suicidal? You're nothing but a big phony! Hey, everybody! This guy's a big phony!!
well done. i tried to find a picture of that guy to post...but apparently nobody bothers capturing images of obscure cartoon characters.

The best revenge is always to survive yourself...Henry RollinsTP/MM get a trophy wife...Hit stage 3 of a break up and visit the strip club..."If you guys know so much about women how come you're sittin in the parking lot of a Gas N Sip with no women in sight anywhere?""Choice man, conscious choice..."

When I was 18 I broke up with my girlfriend. I thought it was the end of the world. However my dad noticed how down I was so he decided to sit down and have quick talk with me.All he said was "Now that your single son go **** 10 other women." He then got up and left.To me that was the best advice I have ever got after a break up. The moral of the story is there are thousands of women out there.Maxima

The best revenge is always to survive yourself...Henry Rollins
excellent quote. excellent advice. excellent person.+3 for you sirto the OP: that seriously is the best advice i can give.. the best way to get revenge on ex's is to live your life and be happy. i know its rough now, but give it some time
excellent quote. excellent advice. excellent person.+3 for you sirto the OP: that seriously is the best advice i can give.. the best way to get revenge on ex's is to live your life and be happy. i know its rough now, but give it some time
or you could kill their pets

Wow...a few guys with actual hearts on here. I am very pleasantly surprised !Cheer up, OP. This too shall pass. Many of us have been there and feel your pain, but it really does get better with time. We gals often think all guys are insensitive jerks (you know, like many of the clowns who responded to this thread :club: ). You're showing a sensitive side that should help you with the RIGHT girl someday. Good luck !Oh yeah, getting drunk is mandatory

Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?Do you wanna die?DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????Well I'll promise youI will treat you wellMy sweet angelSo help me jesus
What does a song about vampires have to do with anything?

Pal,my ex left me for a co worker while our daughter was 6 months old.Beat that.Trust me,you dont know real pain till you look at your young daughter and cant tell her where her mom is at.Be thankfull that you are young.You can go have a blast with your friends and before you know it,some new slut will come along and you can go through this all over again.Until then ,go do soemthing fun.Go to california,or Vegas,or Japan...play pool with your friends.Enjoy your life for a second.Stop and smell the ****ing roses.scott<--------------means im serious about what I just said

That song was about vampires?I didn't think it was possible for it to actually suck more, but now I know it can!

I always liked that song, never knew it was about vampires though. I know a girl who slashed her wrists while listening to it though (she lived). DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????DOOO YOUUU WANNNAAA DIE????"Yup".

Pal,my ex left me for a co worker while our daughter was 6 months old.Beat that.Trust me,you dont know real pain till you look at your young daughter and cant tell her where her mom is at.Be thankfull that you are young.You can go have a blast with your friends and before you know it,some new slut will come along and you can go through this all over again.Until then ,go do soemthing fun.Go to california,or Vegas,or Japan...play pool with your friends.Enjoy your life for a second.Stop and smell the ****ing roses.scott<--------------means im serious about what I just said
no offense, because that is a terrible story...but giving a guy a story like that and saying "beat that" isn't going to help him with anything