Grand Rapids Home Poker Game

Any FCPer that lives in West Michigan and is interested in small stakes weekly games with a fun atmosphere and good players, check out my site: www.ckbandit.com. I'm always looking for players.Also there are some other good clubs around West Michigan that play higher stakes. A couple have come together to host a WSOP satellite event. (that I've qualified for :club: )www.aceofclubspoker.comwww.grampa.ccwww.grandrapidspoker.comwww.grandrapidswsop.com

• 1 year later...
Any FCPer that lives in West Michigan and is interested in small stakes weekly games with a fun atmosphere and good players, check out my site: www.ckbandit.com. I'm always looking for players.Also there are some other good clubs around West Michigan that play higher stakes. A couple have come together to host a WSOP satellite event. (that I've qualified for :club: )www.aceofclubspoker.comwww.grampa.ccwww.grandrapidspoker.comwww.grandrapidswsop.com
Wat night is your poker game because im in GR a lot?
I play at the location that hosts the GSOP... Just started playing there. Definitely gonna look at your website too.
  • 11 months later...