Any One Who Plays A Foxwoods

by any chance do any of u guys who play at foxwoods remember seeing a Lebonesse kid who looks like he was 16 but his ID said he was like 22, he was playing at the 1$/2$ no limit table and he his a straight flush with j10, i think he was wearing a polo hat too, it was either friday or saturday night/if u guys remember him can u please say something, cuz we have a little bet going.

by any chance do any of u guys who play at foxwoods remember seeing a Lebonesse kid who looks like he was 16 but his ID said he was like 22, he was playing at the 1$/2$ no limit table and he his a straight flush with j10, i think he was wearing a polo hat too, it was either friday or saturday night/if u guys remember him can u please say something, cuz we have a little bet going.
If it wasn't for your fantastic screen name I would say "worst post ever". But I won't say that.You know, there is a Foxwoods Pro here that knows all and sees all in that poker room. Maybe he'll speak up.
Did anyone find my needle? I left it in that haystack over there with all the hay on it.Oh yeah, you suck, not the Yanks.
No, the Yankees also suck, so it's just a double suck...
If it wasn't for your fantastic screen name I would say "worst post ever". But I won't say that.You know, there is a Foxwoods Pro here that knows all and sees all in that poker room. Maybe he'll speak up.
My first good chuckle of the day. Ni' hand, ni' hand.

Foxwoods Pro plays 10k/20k over there and has a table reserved for 5 million dollar heads up matches...rumor is that he cleaned out Chuck Norris last week.

so, on the completely off-chance that someone here did see him, you just want confirmation that he was there? this thread is inexplicably making me laugh.