Daniel's Pepsi Commercial

I few months ago, I asked some of you guys if Daniel mentioned he was going to be in a drink commercial. I had trouble finding where I read about it before and thought maybe it was a dream. Even you guys said I just dreamt about it.You guys just made me think I was going crazy. Well, now that it has aired, I now know that I'm not going crazy.I swear, I think I read it in one of his blogs before and then he removed it or something.I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Hey, just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean nobody's after me.... :club:

I few months ago, I asked some of you guys if Daniel mentioned he was going to be in a drink commercial. I had trouble finding where I read about it before and thought maybe it was a dream. Even you guys said I just dreamt about it.You guys just made me think I was going crazy. Well, now that it has aired, I now know that I'm not going crazy.I swear, I think I read it in one of his blogs before and then he removed it or something.I don't know. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Hey, just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean nobody's after me.... :club:
daniel wrote about making a commercial in a blog entry, and while he did specify the product i guessed pepsi too.