The Reason To Play On Party...

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxBoth villians are EXTREMELY bad and loose and aggressive. One is so bad that hes lost about 100 at the table (huge at this level)Preflop: AMAZINGMAN is SB with K:diamond:, Q:diamond:. 2 folds, CO calls, 1 fold, AMAZINGMAN raises, BB =#A500AF(MY HERO)/ 3-bets, CO calls, AMAZINGMAN calls.Some would say KQs is a questionable raise out of the SB. But in a loose stupid game, I'm happy with it.Flop: (9 SB) 3:heart:, Q:spade:, 2:heart: (3 players)AMAZINGMAN bets, MY HERO raises, CO calls, AMAZINGMAN 3-bets, MY HERO calls, CO calls.If this is Pokerstars or FTP, I probably just call. Not to say play is stellar there, but on Party my hand is good here 80%+.Turn: (9 BB) T:spade: (3 players)AMAZINGMAN bets, MY HERO calls, CO folds.I keep it up.River: (11 BB) 8:club: (2 players)AMAZINGMAN checks, MY HERO bets, AMAZINGMAN calls.I intended to check/raise the autobet donk then decided against it.Final Pot: 13 BBResults in white below: AMAZINGMAN has Kd Qd (one pair, queens). MY HERO has Kh 7s (high card, king). Outcome: AMAZINGMAN wins 13 BB.

Let's not forget that K-high is good sometimes, he could have been value betting the river, and pumping the pot with a perceived equity edge on the flop.- Zach
that's exactly what makes micro 6 Max so sweet. Hyper Lags make callnig stations out of the other 65%, so K high is good sometimes.If you can figure out the fish from the maniacs, (which takes about 5 hands), it's mo money mo money mo money....
that's exactly what makes micro 6 Max so sweet. Hyper Lags make callnig stations out of the other 65%, so K high is good sometimes.If you can figure out the fish from the maniacs, (which takes about 5 hands), it's mo money mo money mo money....
Im guessing his K high comment was sarcasm.
Some would say KQs is a questionable raise out of the SB. But in a loose stupid game, I'm happy with it.
Nobody here would dare to question it. In fact given your description of the villains I'm capping
River: (11 BB) 8:club: (2 players)AMAZINGMAN checks,...
Somewhere a kitten just died

i have to go with everyoen else on this one, i see this play all the time and it rarelu ever works unless it is real short handed like three way

Nobody here would dare to question it. In fact given your description of the villains I'm cappingSomewhere a kitten just died
i don't think he's not scared of the 2, he just wins more by allowing villain to bluff than by betting into him