HEY PARTYPSUX WAY TO HAVE YOUR CHAT ON IN THE STARS 150. ARE YOU TOO MUCH OF A BIGSHOT TO TALK TO YOUR RAILBIRDS?!!??!?!!?1
Lol sorry grinder didnt see ... Im watching the real world....hold on I'll find you now. :club:
what did they say to him that got him so upset last night on high stakes poker?
They said he was "Going south" which apparently means he was taking chips off the table. He did not do that, which would be a big no-no, and he took it a little hard because he didn't want that rep to spread since the show was being taped.

Throughout the episodes he's made some sick reads...tho not being able to read that everyone was just joking was kinda sad.

after seeing how fast your rep can be demolished in the poker community with an accusation of cheating, i understand why deeb wanted to make a stand and clear it up right away. once he was satisfied it was cleared up, he was super cool again.

Freddie got up and said he'd be back in 5 minutes, When he left Johnny Chan said he saw him "Go South" meaning he took chips off the table when he left. When Freddie got back they asked him and kept bringing it up and joking about it. Freddie got real upset and wanted to stop the game and look at the camera's. The Commentators said the tapes were looked at and he didn't remove any chips.

Interesting for Chan to mention it if its not true; i usually need strong evidence to announce someone is cheating.here's me question (not exactly on topic):What times are these epidsodes running?

Johnny Chan looked like the idiot to me in this situation. Daniel asked him if he was joking right after he made the comment, and Johnny said no that he saw him take chips off the table. Then he just shuts up and doesn't say anything, wtf? Oh, and someone ****ing get him a wardrobe change, jesus christ.

Johnny Chan looked like the idiot to me in this situation. Daniel asked him if he was joking right after he made the comment, and Johnny said no that he saw him take chips off the table. Then he just shuts up and doesn't say anything, wtf? Oh, and someone ****ing get him a wardrobe change, jesus christ.
Whats wrong with his wardrobe? :club:

watching the 9 cash games ive gained alot of respect for freddie i dont think anyone else at the table is playin better then him except harry shupak hes right on every hand. the ones we see atleast.

watching the 9 cash games ive gained alot of respect for freddie i dont think anyone else at the table is playin better then him except harry shupak hes right on every hand. the ones we see atleast.
Who the hell is harry shupak??
Who the hell is harry shupak??
LOL have you not seen the cash games on gsn ? He is SICK i dont use "sw" in my posts youve gotta figure it out for yourself
LOL have you not seen the cash games on gsn ? He is SICK i dont use "sw" in my posts youve gotta figure it out for yourself
Is Harry related to Bob Stupak? It'd be fun to see him play a hand or two in this thing :club:

Hates our freedom

I actually LOL'ed pretty hard.
Seriously that's a good one.It all started because Daniel was accusing Deeb of cheating!jkBut it was kinda crappy/funny that afterwards they were kinda acting like it was Daniel that started it.

yes freddy has made some sick laydowns, like the queens straight and the queens to DNs a3 flopped straight. craziness. all on one raise too.