"jesus" Project

The Life of Jesus as written/told in the Gospel of Luke (word for word) is played out in a wonderfull DVD called The "Jesus Project". This movie is the life of Jesus as told in the Gospel of Luke.It is an amazing movie that both believers and non believers will enjoy. Remember - whether you believe Jesus to be the Son of God or not... no one will argue that an historical person name Jesus walked the face of the earth 2000 years ago. I am willingly to send free to anyone that wants this DVD . Just let me know if you are interested in receiving. My email address is nvflag@sprynet.comSteve D

I failed to mention in my original post that I also have this Jesus Project DVD in a "children's version" so that kids can understand.I also have DVD's called "Jesus - Fact or Fiction" that I can send free of charge to anyone that requests.So if you are interested, email me at nvflag@sprynet.com and let me know which of the three DVD's that you would like for me to send to you1.) Jesus Project (Life of Jesus as told in the Gospel of Luke) - adult version2.) Jesus DVD for children (Life of Jesus told in a manner kids can understand)3.) Jesus - "Fact or Fiction" - answers the tough questions about Jesus. (recommended for anyone seeking or doubting that Jesus was who HE says He was).Steve Dnvflag@sprynet.com

Cool, Luke appeals to me more then the other gospels for some reason, I bet i would like this.Also I'll kick you something through Neteller if you will let me.
Luke is a historical scholar. He was far more educated then the other Gospel writers. His book is far more detailed and professional then the others. Heck take a look at Pauls letters and Peters letters. You see that the more educated letters of Paul are so well done while Peter can be hard to read at times. Luke was very professional in how he write his Gospel..Not raggin on the others just explaining why this is a similar sentiment for most christians
Remember - whether you believe Jesus to be the Son of God or not... no one will argue that an historical person name Jesus walked the face of the earth 2000 years ago.
Yes they will and do. I'm not saying that I do. But then again, I'm not saying that I don't.

For those of you who have ordered the DVD's, I will be mailing them out to you all on Monday (March 20th). Thanks for your interest as you will find all three DVD's to be very interesting whether you are a believer or not.Again, the Jesus Project DVD movie is taken word for word out of the Gospel of Luke (New Testament) and is an excellent produced and directed movie that has been shown worldwide to millions.In His NameSteve D