Anyone With 16,000 Fpp's On Stars?

i want a hoody! anyone wanna order it and I buy it from them?p.s. yes i am an idiot, its 1600, not 16000, and yes, i realize the flaming i am going to recieve for this typo, simply the accepted nature of fcp.

Why would you want that? It's going to make you look like a tool. Why don't you just get a nice one from the store. It will be better quality, and you won't come off as a poker groupie who has a cardboard cutout of Chris Moneymaker in his bedroom.

I got the pokerstars fleece last week, i like it, its comfy, too bad its like fricking 70 - 80 degrees here now. well i never was very good with timing.

yup, the hoody is nice. Got a ladies one for the wife and she loved it. Actually, the quality is very good.

I would think Ebay would be a much easier way of accomplishing this. There's nothing there now, but if you keep looking I'm sure someone will put one up for sale.

Why would you want that? It's going to make you look like a tool. Why don't you just get a nice one from the store. It will be better quality, and you won't come off as a poker groupie who has a cardboard cutout of Chris Moneymaker in his bedroom.
what's wrong with that? :club: mine is autographed

Those are 16k? Really? How can a $1k WSOP event be like 60k, and a hoodie 16? Heh, they are putting a lot of value on a sweatshirt.I'm guessing the hoodie is 1600 fpps?I have like 50k, but I'm saving them for WSOP events. I'm hoping to get to 150k by July, which is enough for the buy ins to two events. Shouldn't be _too_ hard as a platinum member, as long as I play cash games regularly.