The Tournament Director Software

Figured I'd post this here, as I just found out that version 2.0 of The Tournament Director is available. I've been using this software to run home tourneys for a long time, and it has always worked great. I downloaded 2.0 yesterday, and they've really done a good job improving it. Tons of new features, and the usability has increased ten fold. The best part is that it is free. I've yet to see software for home use that even comes close to this program.

Figured I'd post this here, as I just found out that version 2.0 of The Tournament Director is available. I've been using this software to run home tourneys for a long time, and it has always worked great. I downloaded 2.0 yesterday, and they've really done a good job improving it. Tons of new features, and the usability has increased ten fold. The best part is that it is free. I've yet to see software for home use that even comes close to this program.
They used this in my bar league game last night. Great software.

wow...this is exciting...can't wait to get home to check this out. And no SW, I'm actually serious this time. I've used this software for awhile now, new versions make me tingly.

wow...this is exciting...can't wait to get home to check this out. And no SW, I'm actually serious this time. I've used this software for awhile now, new versions make me tingly.
You won't be dissapointed. It will take you 20 minutes or so to get oriented to all of the new options, but once you do, it's amazing all of the things that you can do.
it is free for 30 days, after that you have to register and payI have 6 days left.
Really? I didn't realize that. Previous versions were totally free. Ah well, if this is the case, I imagine I will just pay the fee.
Really? I didn't realize that. Previous versions were totally free. Ah well, if this is the case, I imagine I will just pay the fee.
It's certainly worth the money, great software.On a similar note, check out www.homepokertour.com . It's for running a poker league, complete with leaderboard, tournament scheduling and rsvp, etc, etc.It came online literally a few weeks before I was getting ready to do all this stuff manually because I was starting a league.To see what you can do with it, here is my league homepage, leaderboard from last season, and the writeup of our season finale tourrnament of champions.Now it will also import tournament results from TD 2.0.
How much is the license fee?
$24.99, not that crazy but more then a poor college student like myself would be willing to pay.
Yup, I've had it for a month or so. Very cool, a lot more features including the leagues, stats, etc. When you open up the old version it should prompt you to download the new one.
  • 3 weeks later...
It's certainly worth the money, great software.On a similar note, check out www.homepokertour.com . It's for running a poker league, complete with leaderboard, tournament scheduling and rsvp, etc, etc.It came online literally a few weeks before I was getting ready to do all this stuff manually because I was starting a league.To see what you can do with it, here is my league homepage, leaderboard from last season, and the writeup of our season finale tourrnament of champions.Now it will also import tournament results from TD 2.0.
Thanks for pluggin my site :club: