Cant Get Enough Of High Stakes Poker Tv

Is it just me or could u not watch this for hours, Im a fan of live at the bike but if you could put a camera 24/7 in the bellagio high stakes room then that would be gold

It is a great show.The one thing I noticed is how much chatting goes on about the hand in play.Especially by people who aren't in the pot.You would think for the money they're playing with, the chat that might affect the current hand would stop.It is definately the best poker show going.

Yea i love this show. I love how they got Deeb goin last night by accusing him of going south.I cringe everytime daniel throws in a 20k call and has to muck on the flop, or he pays off sammy (40k) at the river, when you can tell he knows he is beat.Daniel!!! NOOO!!!!!

What is with The Ghost of Christmas Past not playing a single hand? It seemed like he didn't even look at his cards last night.Then, he sits there and tries to tell us that Mimi Tran, other thanhimself, was the best player there last night, other than himself, in all aspects, other than himself.That guy is wacked.I thought Todd B was gonna snap someones neck last night when he was trying to get Mimi to say how many chips she had and everyone else kept answering for her. Not sure if he's even been in a fight, but he's the biggest boy there, so I wouldn't mess with him too much.

What is with The Ghost of Christmas Past not playing a single hand? It seemed like he didn't even look at his cards last night.
That was so episode 8. Check out epi 9, in which Mr. Stupak becomes a women female poker player and plays one hand.Deeb must have been picked on a lot as a child.
That was so episode 8. Check out epi 9, in which Mr. Stupak becomes a women female poker player and plays one hand.Deeb must have been picked on a lot as a child.
Is the torrent up yet?

Alright, I'm very late to the party. I've seen you guys talk about this before but it's really starting to sound interesting now. When does this come on. Is it an internet broadcast or on TV? Stupid question, I know, I'm an idiot and a donk, blah, blah, blah. Thanks in advance for the help.

Alright, I'm very late to the party. I've seen you guys talk about this before but it's really starting to sound interesting now. When does this come on. Is it an internet broadcast or on TV? Stupid question, I know, I'm an idiot and a donk, blah, blah, blah. Thanks in advance for the help.
Monday nights at 9 on Game show networkand Rockwadstar, your avatar makes me happy in my pants

Sammy is the Shiznit!He didn't just have Daniel's number. What about when he re-raises Deeb with QQ and there's a K out there. He re-raises Todd with 4-2 pre-flop and takes it down on the flop.Not to mention all the other times that he made the best plays and reads (not raising his trip K's).That guy is sick good.

I agree......Sam Farha has been playing the best poker of the bunch by far.....hes making great reads, raises, etc......when a guy like Sammy is running good......watch out

I agree......Sam Farha has been catching the best cards of the bunch by far.....
FYP.Not that Sammy hasn't been playing great but even I could win money at that table with that run of cards.The thing that struck me the most is the not so subtle digs at the amatuers. Like when 3 guys act out of turn behind the doctor who's taking his time pre-flop. And the fact that the table talks over the amatuers hands but not when Sam and Freddy are in a big pot.It's interesting too to see the emotion. Yeah, I get what Todd was trying to do when he asked Mimi her chip count and I get why he was pissed that everyone else answered. Yeah I get why Freddy was pissed that he was accused of unethical behavior. What surprises me is how much they're willing to show those emotions. I can't imagine you'd want your opponents to know when you're tilting in that game.And was it just me or did it look like DN was going to embed a 500 chip in Sheiky's eye after that "You played that goooood" comment.

I was watching High Stakes Poker last night when I saw something that still has me questioning something. I saw Sammy Farha Flop trip 5's and on the same hand Freedy Deeb has pocket 9's in his hand. Sammy checked the board with his 3 5's and Deeb bet the flop for 17k. Now this hand came right after Farha had one some giant hands from Daniel N. and some of the others at the table, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why Sammy not only didn't call with his trip 5's, but why he mucked the hand without even going to the river? The board showed no flush possibilities at the time and the chance of Deeb already having a straight were pretty thin as well. The only thing I can think of regarding this lay down was that Deeb and Farha are playing their money together and splitting whatever they end up with at the end. This hand without any doubt in my mind shows that players do this I find this to be compelete BS. If anyone else can recall this hand, please post your thoughts. If you missed that hand I'm referring too here, please watch it the next time the show airs and repeats and you will see this hand and know exactly what I am talking about. I still can't believe it myself!

I was watching High Stakes Poker last night when I saw something that still has me questioning something. I saw Sammy Farha Flop trip 5's and on the same hand Freedy Deeb has pocket 9's in his hand. Sammy checked the board with his 3 5's and Deeb bet the flop for 17k. Now this hand came right after Farha had one some giant hands from Daniel N. and some of the others at the table, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why Sammy not only didn't call with his trip 5's, but why he mucked the hand without even going to the river? The board showed no flush possibilities at the time and the chance of Deeb already having a straight were pretty thin as well. The only thing I can think of regarding this lay down was that Deeb and Farha are playing their money together and splitting whatever they end up with at the end. This hand without any doubt in my mind shows that players do this I find this to be compelete BS. If anyone else can recall this hand, please post your thoughts. If you missed that hand I'm referring too here, please watch it the next time the show airs and repeats and you will see this hand and know exactly what I am talking about. I still can't believe it myself!
So you're saying you suspect tomfoolery? Or shenanigans?
are you sure? I don't remember Sammy folding trip 5s
You're right, Sammy did not fold 3 5's. Sammy had 56c and Freddy had pocket 9's, Daniel picked up KQo. Pre-flop, DN raises to $2600 and everyone called. The flop came 574 rainbow, Sammy led out for $7k, Freddy called. The turn came 2c, Sammy checks, and Freddy bets $17k. Sammy folds.Then...all the rukus started.
are you sure? I don't remember Sammy folding trip 5s
You are correct.. Sammy had 6/5 and hit a five on the flop and basically had an inside straight draw... he absolutely DID NOT have trip fives. :club:

I didnt get to watch the new show last night, but caught last weeks show. This must have happened in the new show, as I didnt see it.Conflicting reports being generated. Someone needs to get their eyes checked me thinks. :club:

Sammy did had trip 5's. Better go watch again. They are in Cahoots I'm telling ya'. There's something rotten in Denmark!
farha definitely did not have trip 5s. he had a pair of 5s and an inside straight draw.
Sammy did had trip 5's. Better go watch again. They are in Cahoots I'm telling ya'. There's something rotten in Denmark!
yeah I think you're eyes are a little off here. I remember it the same way as everybody else here.

No wonder most of you suck at poker, you guys have terrible recall. Sammy had 6/5 with a pair and open ended straight draw. Sammy would never fold three fives.There is also no doubt that Sammy outplays the table, the guy just makes excellent play after excellent play. Yes he has been lucky on the show, but he has unquestionably been the most fearsome player on the show.