Most Hated Athlete

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basketball: john stockton, dwayne wade, jalen rose, reggie miller, chris webberhockey: bertuzzifootball: bret favre, dante culpepper, keyshawn johnsonbaseball: randy johnson, andy pettite, jeff bagwell, luis gonzales, bret booneim such a hater... B)

basketball: john stockton, dwayne wade, jalen rose, reggie miller, chris webberhockey: bertuzzifootball: bret favre, dante culpepper, keyshawn johnsonbaseball: randy johnson, andy pettite, jeff bagwell, luis gonzales, bret booneim such a hater... B)
bertuzzi? tired of people hating him - what he did was no worse than what dozens of others guys do, moore just happened to get hit in a bad spot. no one feels worse about this than bertuzzi - or at least he did until moore spent the next few years milking it as much as he possibly can.much better to hate a guy like Sprewell, turning down $15 MILLION per YEAR because "i have to feed my family."
bertuzzi? tired of people hating him - what he did was no worse than what dozens of others guys do, moore just happened to get hit in a bad spot. no one feels worse about this than bertuzzi - or at least he did until moore spent the next few years milking it as much as he possibly can.much better to hate a guy like Sprewell, turning down $15 MILLION per YEAR because "i have to feed my family."
i don't hate him for that, i hate him for sucking and canucks not trading himi live in vancouver~
i don't hate him for that, i hate him for sucking and canucks not trading himi live in vancouver~
i withdraw my complaint.rough year for you guys - hopefully you can still turn it around. it would SUCK if burkey made the playoffs with anaheim and you guys missed out
O.J. Simpson because he's a ****ing liar; he's not looking for the real killer(s).
Yes he is, he is just looking in the wrong place, they probably do not play golf.My least favorite Athletes...Every Atlanta Brave ever. Especially Francisco Cabrera!92nlcs_gm7_ani.giflogo_pit70_79x76.gif
Guest Guest
Todd Bertuzzi. I happened to be one of those ppl who liked Steve Moore. So I really kinda saw the whole Incident and everything that lead up to Incident for what IT was. A LOAD OF B>S>!!!p.s. I should proably include the coach and his bosses as well.
Haha, seriously, Who liked Steve Moore. The guy played half a season for colorado, career minor leaguer, no personality, and handled the whole situation with NO CLASS. Even some of his teammates disliked him for the way things were dealt with. Not saying Bertuzzi did nothing wrong, far from it, and am HUGE Vancouver fan, but still.Total Membership of Steve Moore fan club = 1
- Isaiah Thomas (well...he WAS an athlete)- Tracy McGrady- Vince Carter- Damon Stoudamire- Marcus Camby- Chauncey Billups(Can anyone see the trend? :club:)
All have been a part of the Raptors organization.Oh, and I hate Mike Vanderjagt.And right now, Cristobal Huet.And Andy McDonald.

that Spanish(think they were spanish) blind football team who won some sort of championship untill they were disqualified upon the discovery they could all see! How low can you get, Trying to cheat blind people out of a trophy. I still found it somewhat amusing which faintly disturbed me.edit: this is more a group of athlete's, but i thought they deserved a mention.

Haha, seriously, Who liked Steve Moore. The guy played half a season for colorado, career minor leaguer, no personality, and handled the whole situation with NO CLASS. Even some of his teammates disliked him for the way things were dealt with. Not saying Bertuzzi did nothing wrong, far from it, and am HUGE Vancouver fan, but still.Total Membership of Steve Moore fan club = 1
Steve Moore never got to be a career minor leaguer because of the broken neck thing, but you're right Moore should have been a lot more pleasent about his broken neck. Poor Bert.

JJ Redick is particularly hated, (even more so that normal Dukies).My Personal list is pretty much:Tom Brady, Bill Belichick (I hate the Patriots sooo much, oh yeah, I am a Rams Fan).Brett Favre (Can't stand the media's crush on him, it's ridiculous)Barry BondsTerrell Owens

This is my if I could give one punch to the face list:1. Kobe2. Bonds3. Jeter (Not really sure why, I'd just like to punch him)4.Roger Clemens (I actually believe he used steroids- look at his before and after and then look at Bonds, same transformation5.Roy Jones Jr. (I'd run like hell afterward, of course, he probably doesn't even know where he's at right now)

Joe Magrane, because he was a pompous_ass...telling 6 year olds at a card show that if they wanted two thing signed they would have to buy another ticket. It's bad enough when you tell adults that, but little kids? What an_asshole.

Chris Chelios, Alexie Yashin, TO.None of them compare to my most hated athlete of all time, Vince Carter. He represents everything that is wrong with sports AND society. And humanity. And reality.Bertuzzi can get on my nerves but I don't hate him anymore than Pavel Bure.

why Favre or Hull?both are stand up guys
Im a Bucs fan so I hate green bay and the fact announcers [most specifically John Madden who might be my most hated personality in spots] make him out to be the reincarnation of Christ. Brett Hull should be playing for Canada not the states, and has come off as an arrogant ******* whenever ive seen him on tv or met him personally [admit I only met him once but still]. O yeah and great point about Vince Carter you were dead on and im amazed i forgot about him.
Im a Bucs fan so I hate green bay and the fact announcers [most specifically John Madden who might be my most hated personality in spots] make him out to be the reincarnation of Christ. Brett Hull should be playing for Canada not the states, and has come off as an arrogant ******* whenever ive seen him on tv or met him personally [admit I only met him once but still]. O yeah and great point about Vince Carter you were dead on and im amazed i forgot about him.
To be fair Hull is an American citizen. I think he is a little misunderstood because he likes to speak his mind.
bertuzzi? tired of people hating him - what he did was no worse than what dozens of others guys do, moore just happened to get hit in a bad spot. no one feels worse about this than bertuzzi - or at least he did until moore spent the next few years milking it as much as he possibly can.
I totally disaggree. Bertuzzi picked his own situation to get justice. He picked poorly, he picked so poorly on what to do he broke someones back. ARE YOU BLIND! DID YOU SEE THE IT!!! It was totaly Bull Shite!
I did. I liked him based on seeing him play and things before the incident.