Fcp 2006 Ncaa Fantasy Bracket Freeroll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best we could do was:1. Rely on honesty :(2. If the same person comes up twice in the top 8 they will be disqualified.3. 300 max can register
Multi-accounting scandal!My suggestion would be next time, each participant would have to name their team exactly what their FCP Forum name is. It would make it easier to tell if anyone was entering with multiple entries (you could check their IP address for duplicates)That being said - it's free to enter with nice free prizes, so I'm happy.
Guest Guest

I'm in! I'm registered as The Hitman Squad...because I'm in other groups as well...but I'm looking forward to donking off in this bracket!

Guest Guest
just for the record i really tried to do this but its always full! can i have some free stuff anyway?
Smoothcall-This group is still open:Group ID# 117674Group password: ncaa

11 points out of 16...does any1 know where we can view all the gropups? i onmly see my FCP 7 group...also, how many t eams per group...just curious on how many entrats we got 4 this.

11 points out of 16...does any1 know where we can view all the gropups? i onmly see my FCP 7 group...also, how many t eams per group...just curious on how many entrats we got 4 this.
Vatche-I will be posting the point counts shortly.

Pretty good first round for me. I got 25 of the 32 games right. And I still have my entire sweet 16 still in tact. I know it could all change pretty quickly but so good so far.

still alot of games left. I'm in range with 47 points. I have 12 of my 16 and 6 of my 8 left. To go along with my entire final 4.