I've been mainly playing 25NL 10-hanged ring games online now, but more recently I've been reading posts from people who prefer the 6-max NL tables over the 10-seater games.I'm going to give the 6-max tables a go. Loosening up the hand range a little would be an obvious change, but I thought I'd ask how you think a 6-max table should be played differently over the full table?Is a 6-max game a better NL game over a full ring?

i was a mediocre 9 handed player, winning more than losing but not making nay strides, i switched to 6 handed nlhe mainly .50/1 with a little 1/2 and having fairly good results. i was getting aggrevated on the time a 9 handed table takes to play hands and find the speed of the 6 handed far more enjoyable, and profitable.

I've been mainly playing 25NL 10-hanged ring games online now, but more recently I've been reading posts from people who prefer the 6-max NL tables over the 10-seater games.I'm going to give the 6-max tables a go. Loosening up the hand range a little would be an obvious change, but I thought I'd ask how you think a 6-max table should be played differently over the full table?Is a 6-max game a better NL game over a full ring?
Generally speaking, the less people at a table the more important position is.You're talking about a ring of players who are going to be looking at crap hands like Q6, K9 etc and having to make out of position decisions.Increase your hands that you play. I like to be around 30-35% flops seen. I like to raise hard with Ax from mid-position to an un-raised pot. Bet aggressively. Bet your draws.