Final table of 30k guaranteed FT tourney, the two chip leaders openly discussed staying out of each other's way and not betting into the other without a hand. Is this not blatant collusion? It's not as bad as chip dumping, but what's the difference with me and a few friends all sitting at the same ring game and not getting in each other's way and then splitting the winnings?Ryan

Final table of 30k guaranteed FT tourney, the two chip leaders openly discussed staying out of each other's way and not betting into the other without a hand. Is this not blatant collusion? It's not as bad as chip dumping, but what's the difference with me and a few friends all sitting at the same ring game and not getting in each other's way and then splitting the winnings?Ryan
no

yes its terrible.unless it was jokingly, im staying out your way...ie cos you are a big stack , i dont wanna mess with you.if they knew eachother then its colusion.cant collude with someone you dont know.thats just bad sportsmanship/eticut.

I dunno, I think it's a little tricky. It's not specific to any hands, or that they will split the winnings or anything. One guy says let's play each other straight. Other guy says okay...it is now very easy for either of them to bluff the other one. I'm not sure it's collusion just because they seemingly agree to avoid each other. Report it though and let the site decide.

I dunno, I think it's a little tricky. It's not specific to any hands, or that they will split the winnings or anything. One guy says let's play each other straight. Other guy says okay...it is now very easy for either of them to bluff the other one. I'm not sure it's collusion just because they seemingly agree to avoid each other. Report it though and let the site decide.
So true. I would bluff like a crazy mother if someone offered me that deal.