that is ridiculous!!!! yikes! and thanks.6 handed and i have 203, 000, looking okay, chiop leader
id rather not talk about it it still hurts i can see the massacre infront of my eyes still :club: and dell sucks for customer service dont believe their propoghanda you get sent from one person who knows nothing to someone else who knows less spent 6 hours on the pohone the other day and got nowhere......sorry im babbling

oh well came 3rd for 196 and some change, dfamn i wish i hadnt folded those 55, gut shot draw, would havwe spiked the set to eliminate naildriver and go head up with a nice stack, oh well, nice showing for my second MTT on Doyles.

Not bad... Congrats on cashing.
thanks man, damn i was close to jamming with 55 there? bad lay down?
oh well came 3rd for 196 and some change, dfamn i wish i hadnt folded those 55, gut shot draw, would havwe spiked the set to eliminate naildriver and go head up with a nice stack, oh well, nice showing for my second MTT on Doyles. thanks man, damn i was close to jamming with 55 there? bad lay down?
no. not with the way they were jamming the pot. betting into the chip leader with a couple overs on the board wasn't the best idea, though. you probably lost 150k on that hand.
id rather not talk about it it still hurts i can see the massacre infront of my eyes still :club: and dell sucks for customer service dont believe their propoghanda you get sent from one person who knows nothing to someone else who knows less spent 6 hours on the pohone the other day and got nowhere......sorry im babbling
sorry for the salt in fresh wounds, if something ever happened to my Lappy I'd go awol. i got mine through future shop and i couldnt be happier with theyre customerr service.
no. not with the way they were jamming the pot. betting into the chip leader with a couple overs on the board wasn't the best idea, though. you probably lost 150k on that hand.
did i bet into him that hand? i cant even remeber.. damn, i havent slept since yesterday, ahhaa 27 houres no sleep, fun stuff.

it's a 12 MTT this time, should be going onto the FT anytime now. it's only small, 88 entrants, i believe I'm chip leader.okay it is the final table now, i have no reads on anyone really, that sucks.krbski6 is quite the fish, although he has won all of his coinflips. and damned if he doesn't porove me wrong, jamming with the weak flush draw.wish i hadnt doubled up the shortstack, damn KJoff.damn that was nice seeing the JJ hold up vs the 1010, hurt seein that ten drop first card though, tense.Damn it, another 3rd, oh well, $108.00 is still $108, and i like the final table experience.