Poker Source Online

Just wanted some input but what sites are easiest to clear tru PSO.Done Party, pokerroom, and fulltilt. Was thinking of doing absolute or titan and just wanted some feed back.Thanks
Absolute isn't too hard.I haven't done Titan, but I think it's tough, but if you've done pokerroom, then they will all be easy... that one is horrid.Bodog is easy, but they have limited Limit games... and Paradise wasn't too bad for me.

I have done Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, Absolute, and Paradise... Paradise only took me about a week and a half. Absolute took about a month, as did full tilt. Ultimate bet took the longest at about a month and a half...

PartyPoker, naturally, is the easiest.Other than that, Bodog, Absolute, and Paradise are far and away the quickest. Only took me 2 days of four-tabling on Paradise (.5/1) and 3 days of 2-tabling on Absolute (.5/1 again).Easy as pie.

I have done Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, Absolute, and Paradise... Paradise only took me about a week and a half. Absolute took about a month, as did full tilt. Ultimate bet took the longest at about a month and a half...
Either you play 10 minutes at a time, or you play extremely low limits... because those sites aren't that hard.
Either you play 10 minutes at a time, or you play extremely low limits... because those sites aren't that hard.
Usually play .50/1 Omaha hi/low.. sometimes it's hard to get a game going there and yeah 10 mins sounds right before I bust 'em.. haha :club:
Absolute isn't too hard.I haven't done Titan, but I think it's tough, but if you've done pokerroom, then they will all be easy... that one is horrid.Bodog is easy, but they have limited Limit games... and Paradise wasn't too bad for me.
hahahahaahahaha....poker room clears at 7x, thats one of the easiest on the net...