A Suggestion

I understand this is the Religion section, but I think that there could be a lot of trouble since it's open to groups that might have a problem mingling, particularly Christians and atheists.I personally don't have a problem discussing religion civily, and understand that certain threads shouldn't be debated in, but should rather serve as a haven for those of that particular belief.I don't think that everyone will understand this, though, and that there could be problems. I think that it would be best to use the topic description to disallow negative input from an opposition. For example, something like "No Arguments" or "Have Respect," or maybe just a code word that could stand for the sentiment that a supportive attitude is expected.There should also probably be a sticky for the rules here. Not a lot of people know about this section yet, but as traffic increases it could get wild without some degree of control.

Well clearly this sane post hasn't been responded to because - well its all about faith which means - i need to keep my brain shut clearly these people need to convert more than they need to work on their liveswhere is the how can we be more christlike thread - how can we make this world a better more loving place it's all accept the word or burn my guess is that Jesus would be :club:

Well clearly this sane post hasn't been responded to because - well its all about faith which means - i need to keep my brain shut clearly these people need to convert more than they need to work on their liveswhere is the how can we be more christlike thread - how can we make this world a better more loving place it's all accept the word or burn my guess is that Jesus would be :club:
Its plain words its not hard to be Christ like. Just dont sin. Love everyone and spread the Gospel...Its the application of those words that are extremely difficult to do
Its plain words its not hard to be Christ like. Just dont sin. Love everyone and spread the Gospel...Its the application of those words that are extremely difficult to do
On that, we agree. Common ground is good, my friend. I would like to personally thank you Matt for making me think again, on biblical terms. I had forgotten a little how much I really do love this stuff.